BY DERMALOGICA

A super-hydrating & balancing beauty toner Instantly delivers a burst of refreshment Helps remover all the lingering impurities Incredibly softens & soothes your complexion Leaves skin feeling perfectly clean & clear Suitable for all skin types see more...

• I have been looking for a well working, non greasy toner that will ...2 Answers
LauraNicole 🦄.
LauraNicole 🦄.
Phoenix
I really just love this toner. The cool and calm aloe and mint leaves your skin feeling amazing and helps calm your pores. Your skin will feel so fresh and light because from the lavender. It is also light enough that you can use it throughout the day to refresh with. For sure give this a try, you won't be disappointed.
Heather R.
Heather R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this toner, has a great scent and love the fact that you can just spray it on your face. Works best with a pH balanced cleanser so it can penetrate your skin and really lock in the benefits of your moisturizer. Great for any skin types and can be used to refresh throughout the day.
Dayana G.
Dayana G.
This so far has been my favorite toner to use on my clients and myself because this toner is so moisturizing and gentle it can be used in any skin type and it really helps your moisturizer absorb.
Vanessa F.
Vanessa F.
Mars
It's not as the other toner which smells amazing and leaves a better feeling on your face. I used it a couple of times at night and just didnt like how it sat in my face and didn't care for the smell
Jillian C.
Jillian C.
Good but my skin got so used to it and I got kind of oily after only using it for about two months or so... maybe would like to try again if reformulated.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Newport , RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used many different toners and this is one of my favorites. Use it regularly to keep down any redness. Leaves face feeling extra clean.
Jessie P.
Jessie P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this toner! I purchased this at Ulta! It was pricy, but I found it to be effective!
Jessika P.
Jessika P.
Nepean , ON
It has lots of hype and is easy to find and purchase but I prefer to spend less and get better results from Neostrata. As well it's very pricey for the quality
scotti g.
scotti g.
I have been looking for a well working, non greasy toner that will leave my face clean,with closed pores. I was wondering how this product works and if I should purchase?