BY DERMALOGICA

A super-hydrating & balancing beauty toner Instantly delivers a burst of refreshment Helps remover all the lingering impurities Incredibly softens & soothes your complexion Leaves skin feeling perfectly clean & clear Suitable for all skin types see more...

• I have been looking for a well working, non greasy toner ...2 Answers
Hailey W.
Watertown
LOVE LOVE! This has helped keep moisture in my dry skin as well and tighten my skin (in all the right ways). It’s very gentle and feels refreshing when you spray it on. The spray on the bottle isn’t my favorite but i like to put it in a different bottle and it fixes everything. Works good under and over makeup
Clorae B.
Woodinville, WA
I spray this toner all day, every day. It works great after washing/ exfoliating before serums, moisturizer, and SPF; but also works and smells great throughout the day. Won't mess with makeup but provides a nice refresher on the face, even after your make up has set.
Yojana H.
i love this product so much! Especially the smell! This is one of the products i use daily AM and PM! This has a fine mist, so it doesn't spray in just one area - very easy to use! I love this, i definitely recommend this!
Kaylee E.
Fresno
I was introduced to this product and brand when I started beauty school and I love it!! It doesn’t clog pores and it actually works!! When I use this I see a big difference in my face in just the next day. I love this toner because it does not dry your skin or make it feel tight.
Kayli S.
Ltl Egg Hbr, NJ
smells amazing has a very light sweet smell, is very calming and good for all skin types. good value for the larger bottle, very effective in restoring the skins ph balance after removing other products
Summer P.
Yorba Linda, CA
I got this toner in esthetician school and it’s been my go-to for over a year now. The most feels great after cleansing my skin and doesn’t leave my skin feeling tight, dry or stripped after using it.
LauraNicole 🦄.
Phoenix
I really just love this toner. The cool and calm aloe and mint leaves your skin feeling amazing and helps calm your pores. Your skin will feel so fresh and light because from the lavender. It is also light enough that you can use it throughout the day to refresh with. For sure give this a try, you won't be disappointed.
Heather R.
I love this toner, has a great scent and love the fact that you can just spray it on your face. Works best with a pH balanced cleanser so it can penetrate your skin and really lock in the benefits of your moisturizer. Great for any skin types and can be used to refresh throughout the day.
Sαbrinα Η.
Richmond , TX
My favorite toner!!! So refreshing and smells so nice!! I use it after cleansing but sometimes I just use it throughout the day just because. Ulta or their website is probably the best place to get it. Totally worth it and it lasts a long time!
Vanessa F.
Mars
It's not as the other toner which smells amazing and leaves a better feeling on your face. I used it a couple of times at night and just didnt like how it sat in my face and didn't care for the smell
scotti g.
I have been looking for a well working, non greasy toner that will leave my face clean,with closed pores. I was wondering how this product works and if I should purchase?