BY DERMALOGICA

A super-hydrating and balancing beauty toner. Instantly delivers a burst of refreshment. Helps remover all the lingering impurities. Incredibly softens and soothes your complexion. Suitable for all skin types. see more...

Emily M.
Simpsonville, SC
This product was unfortunately a miss for me. Because it is a spray it just didn't seem to go on equally everywhere. Since it didn't go on evenly I'm not certain if it really works or not.
Ivy C.
Arlington, VA
It was alright. It was a pretty hefty price but for the amount of product you get it's a good size. The product was good, but nothing special.
Annabel Z.
Love using it after I finish washing my face either with just water and face wash or my Clarisonic
Alondra v.
Belvidere, IL
The spray nozzle is great, one pump gets it all over my face. It looks like little fibers in it as well, and the scent is wonderful. I love that you can also use it after your makeup is already on.
jessica r.
Toledo
The toner worked nicely; dried down without much fuss, doesn't smell bad. I just feel like it was an unnecessary step and after I finished it I've decided not to repurchase.
Ellie U.
My facialist just recommended this product to me, and I couldn't be happier with it. I get pretty frequent breakouts, so she told me that toner is imperative in evening out skin's ph level after washing. Not only have my breakouts subsided, this product smells AMAZING, is very soothing, and is really hydrating. I use this right after washing and over my makeup when I need a mid-day refresher.
Skylar P.
Minneapolis, MN
Love this toner. It's my favorite. Not too drying like most toners and also you can see all the dirt coming off. It feels comfortable and nice. During winter can be a little drying more than usual but summer is ideal for this one. I love all of dermalogica - I've never gotten something from them I didn't like.
Brittany J.
Morgantown, WV
I received this toner in a sample with some makeup purchased and I must say that I do like the freshness that it leaves my face after cleansing. My face feels super clean after using the product. I will continue to test it out before I buy the full size.
Tasha C.
Longview , WA
This toner is amazing! I use it for my face before makeup, during giving facials, and to help heal my sunburns. I have used this toner for about 3 years now and like the packaging. I feel like it is one of the better toners on the market.
Sunny 🌞.
I love using this toner to prep my skin for all the other products. I got my toner from Ulta, and it is very gentle. I noticed that after using the toner my bareminerals radiance serum became more effective! Love this stuff!