BY DERMALOGICA #43 in Toners & Astringents

Light facial toner spray hydrates and refreshes. Help condition the skin and prepare for proper moisture absorption when you spritz over skin after cleansing, and before applying your prescribed Dermalogica Moisturizer. Refreshing facial spritz hydrates while smoothing the surface with moisture-binding humectants plus soothing Lavender, Balm Mint and Arnica.

Benefits:

• Helps even out skin porosity.
  • Optimizes moisturizer absorption.

How To Use:

After performing the Dermalogica Double Cleanse, spray directly over the entire face and throat with eyes closed. Follow with prescribed Dermalogica Moisturizer.

Quick Tip:

Use in flight to keep skin hydrated.

• I have been looking for a well working, non greasy toner ...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a good toner, I ha...7 Answers
  • Does it burn your skin because the last toner I bought I ...8 Answers
Amanda S.
Roxbury Xing, MA
Soaks into the skin quickly, no burning or sticky feeling. I use this morning and night after washing my face to re-balance my skin. I have not found this to break out my skin. I have somewhat sensitive skin and most toners with harsher ingredients like apple cider vinegar and tea tree oil are too harsh for my skin. This is not. I generally don't use the spray directly on my face just because it is not even. I spray 2 pumps in my palms and then rub it into my skin. It is a bit expensive though.
Shelbi K.
Moorhead
I stared using 3 products from the dermalogica line; foaming cleanser, toner, & active moist. I didn’t care a lot for the other 2 but kept using the toner. It doesn’t make my face greasy at all & I have oily skin/large pores. It doesn’t feel like there’s anything on my skin really, which I prefer. It hydrates & smooths just enough. I wouldn’t say it’s THAT great for the price though, hence the 3 stars.
Izy H.
Dermalogica is a darn diddly good brand, so I had high hopes for this product. I've been using this as my AM toner for the past month or so and unfortunately it's pretty meh. By "meh," I just mean it's pretty average. This toner touts to provide hydration, but to be honest, it's like your standard alcohol-infused toner. I'm not sure if there is alcohol in this, but it has a slight alcohol smell to it. I'm going to finish it up just because it hasn't caused any averse effects for my skin, but it will not be a repeat product for me.
Genny C.
Newport News
Love this toner! I was in school for esthetics and we used this brand a lot!! Dermalogica helped my skin sooo much. I have combination skin that was just going crazy during the late winter months. I was also using products for oil and acne that were not PH balanced and made matters even worse. I started using this toner with the dermalogicas special cleansing gel and it got my skin right back to normal!
Shawn D.
Anchorage, AK
I super enjoy this product, it feels awesome on the skin and the bubbly sensation is why I live it so much, I gave it a 3 because it has menthyl which can burn if you get it in your eyes. I have learned to cover one eye and spray half my face at a time but I am going to purchase the full size and start using cotton balls to apply avoiding the eye area. It does have a disclamier to close the eyes but I use so much it’s hard to avoid. My one and only toner!
Victoria r.
his is my favorite toner EVER, from my VERY favorite skin-care brand! Occasionally, I foolishly cheat on one of my Dermalogica products with another brand, but I always end up going back to Dermalogica. It's a great brand--they have a wide variety of products for every skin concern, their ingredients are excellent, their products are high quality enough to be used (and sold) in many spas, and compared to many non-drugstore, higher-end skin-care products, they are an outstanding value! Now that you know how much I love this brand, let me tell you how much I love this toner. Most other brands of toners I've tried contain alcohol, and while they leave a satisfying tightening sensation behind, they dry out my skin.
Jen B.
Morgantown, WV
This is my first time using a toner, and I’m pretty impressed with it overall. I have sensitive skin and love Dermalogica products. I use this on mornings I feel like my skin could use an extra boost, and it leaves my face/neck feeling hydrated, fresh, and smelling great (a light lavender scent). I would highly recommend this toner!
Tamara F.
Received free from Instagram giveaway. Was so excited to try as I heard such great reviews. Smelled great and loved the way it sprayed. However much too harsh for my oily, acne prone skin. Dried it out and gave me this sore near my nose. Definitely check it out with a consultant at Ulta before use. Wouldn’t recommend. Sorry. Wanted to love it.
Tia T.
Lakemoor
The only toner that I have ever used. Love the way my skin looks and feels after spraying on my face and neck. Skin looks radiant and I get so many compliments from people all the time including men. There are days that I can literally cleanse, tone, moisturize and go. Makes skin look great with or without makeup.
Courtney D.
I received this toner as a gift, and I love it! I love that it is a sprits toner. This is perfect for any girl out there that fake tans! Because when using a liquid one, you put it on a cotton round, and wipe off the fake tan that’s on your face! But with this, you just spray it, let it dry and your done!
Karen A.
Does it burn your skin because the last toner I bought I could not finish because it burnt my skin so bad..
Brittany F.
Manteca, CA
Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a good toner, I have combination skin.
scotti g.
I have been looking for a well working, non greasy toner that will leave my face clean,with closed pores. I was wondering how this product works and if I should purchase?

back