BY DERMALOGICA

The Dermalogica Normal/Dry Skin Kit is your complete regimen, ideal for restoring critical hydration to areas where dryness occurs, all without over-stimulating oil production. The result: skin that is smoother, brighter and replenished. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Mandi D.
Temple
I am in love with this brand for skin care needs! I noticed my skin has less blemishes and is moisturized. I bought this from a swap because it seemed to be what I needed and it sure was! I'm glad I took the chance on it and now I am a repeat user and will continue buying it in the future!
Shelby L.
Oakland, CA
This little kit got my mom and me hooked on dermalogica. It's definitely pricey, but it worked well on her skin and mine. We both have oily skin; it left us feeling moisturized but not too oily. We definitely bought it again.
Destiny G.
I love this brand. I wish I could afford to use the entire line. I would use it every day! It by far has been the best thing for my skin. I fell in love with it after getting a facial done and splurged on a couple items. Would love to be able to use again
Yamile M.
I LOVE THIS. Does the job and hydrates. Great little pack. I couldn't have asked for more for a travel size hydration boost.
Carla G.
San Pedro, CA
I feel like these products are perfect for people that havent tried dermalogica because they really clean and heal the face.
Haley E.
Kenai
Helped take away my acne and helped me with break outs a little pricey but worth it every very effective
ab i.
I tried this product lattely and i'm literally in love with it , l becomed obsessed with , it really a lot in moisturizing my skin because i have a really dry and sensitive skin , to those who wanna try it you will never regret it 💓💕
Órla M.
Armagh , Armagh
I enjoyed using this kit although I didn't notice too much of a difference after using the complete set. I don't think I'd buy this again.
Delia Mercedes A.
Doral, FL
I love this product because it has all the ingredients to have a healthy skin, and is very good