BY DERMALOGICA

Recommended for topical treatment of breakouts. This 5% Benzoyl Peroxide concentrate, fortified with Zinc Sulfate, Tea Tree and Sage, controls bacteria, reduces irritation and scavenges free radicals while helping to accelerate breakout clearing. Contains no artificial fragrance or color. Benzoyl Peroxide and Tea Tree eliminate bacteria in the follicles and help clear skin. Botanical extracts of Calendula and Chamomile help treat acne while soothing irritation. Zinc Sulfate helps eliminate bacteria and regulate sebum production. Directions: recommended for topical treatment of breakouts. Net Weight: 1 oz. / 30 ml see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Marianne Z.
This completely cleared up my forehead when it was terribly reacting to moving to NYC (the pollution). I used this on my under jaw area when I randomly broke out there and saw a difference in 2 days.
Cassandra G.
Charlotte
Medibac is an excellent line for breakout prone skin. I use the medibac clearing gels when my breakouts flare up. When used continuously, it's really zaps breakouts super quick! It hardly takes more than a few days to clear up. This brand is amazing!
Si C.
works. absolutely works. put it on a pimple at night it’s smaller after 1, gone after 2. worth the money.
Kolbey P.
Washington, UT
A little drop of this goes a long way in addition to the rest of the line to keep your skin clear and beautiful.
Rachelle B.
Kenmore, NY
I really love this Medibac special clearing acne booster. It works really good! It is great on my sensitive skin. It smells nice too! I really love all of dermalogica skincare products! Everything I have tried is amazing!!
Sabrathia J.
Lancaster, CA
Amazing! I love how I can tell that it is working on my skin. I love the smell of all dermalogica products so that is a plus.
Summer X.
worcester
I love this thing so much I'm on the third bottle! It's very gentle and I have hyper sensitive skin so it says a lot. Does wonders to those little bumps that can only be seen under the sun (they drive me crazy)!
Maria B.
Sewickley, PA
This will help a pimple go away in a gentle manner. It will not dry out your skin. A little goes a long way so the bottom will last a long time.
Alex L.
Burbank, CA
This brand is heaven sent first of all! It's of he highest caliber but a really affordable price. I have used his specific product for about 3 years and it's such a good price for a quick spot treatments highly reccomend to someone who gets small hormonal breakouts the way I do sometimes xx
Sarah K.
Na’ameh, Lebanon mountain
One of the nicest products I would advise everyone to use wowww woww i just likee soo perfectt