BY DERMALOGICA

Recommended for topical treatment of breakouts. This 5% Benzoyl Peroxide concentrate, fortified with Zinc Sulfate, Tea Tree and Sage, controls bacteria, reduces irritation and scavenges free radicals while helping to accelerate breakout clearing. Contains no artificial fragrance or color. Benzoyl Peroxide and Tea Tree eliminate bacteria in the follicles and help clear skin. Botanical extracts of Calendula and Chamomile help treat acne while soothing irritation. Zinc Sulfate helps eliminate bacteria and regulate sebum production. Directions: recommended for topical treatment of breakouts. Net Weight: 1 oz. / 30 ml see more...

Paola R.
I got this with other steps. Meaning I bought step 1-4 then this was the last thing to add. The previous steps didn’t help my skin. I have sensitive skin and those steps left marks on my skin, burned it and dried it up. I would recommend doing those steps once a month or every other week, maybe. They’re strong. This specific product though I loved and it worked really really well whenever I needed to get rid of a pimple. I’d apply it at bed time and the next day the pimple would be gone. It’s like a little cream and I only use a tiny bit otherwise it may damage skin when using an excessive amount. This is a product you definitely need to test out if you have sensitive skin I’d be careful because it has damaged my skin in some occasions, just drying it out and making my skin peel a bit. So I’d use it not every night.
michelle c.
Decent for blemish control, but not my favorite. I was disappointed with the results, especially for the price. My esthetician uses it on me regularly and it's fine but I wouldn't purchase it for use at home or recommend it. There are better products out there with a similar price point.
Rachelle B.
Kenmore, NY
I really love this Medibac special clearing acne booster. It works really good! It is great on my sensitive skin. It smells nice too! I really love all of dermalogica skincare products! Everything I have tried is amazing!!
Samantha L.
Sterling Hts, MI
My go to for break-outs. Just one night of this product instantly can prevent / dissipate the biggest / ugliest / unsightly blemishes  and restore clear skin. Can't live without it.
Gabrielle T.
Calgary, AB
Great for spot treatment! One of the first acne spot treatments I used since I've had problematic skin. Notice a different within a few days! Easy to travel with packaging as well.
jenna J.
Blue Ash, OH
This stuff is awesome. I sometimes get hormonal acne around my jawline and this always does the trick. Just a tiny bit goes such a long way. The bottle has lasted me months and I still have quite a bit left.
Marianne Z.
This completely cleared up my forehead when it was terribly reacting to moving to NYC (the pollution). I used this on my under jaw area when I randomly broke out there and saw a difference in 2 days.
Cassandra G.
Charlotte
Medibac is an excellent line for breakout prone skin. I use the medibac clearing gels when my breakouts flare up. When used continuously, it's really zaps breakouts super quick! It hardly takes more than a few days to clear up. This brand is amazing!
Si C.
works. absolutely works. put it on a pimple at night it’s smaller after 1, gone after 2. worth the money.
Kolbey P.
Washington, UT
A little drop of this goes a long way in addition to the rest of the line to keep your skin clear and beautiful.