BY DERMALOGICA

Recommended for topical treatment of breakouts. This 5% Benzoyl Peroxide concentrate, fortified with Zinc Sulfate, Tea Tree and Sage, controls bacteria, reduces irritation and scavenges free radicals while helping to accelerate breakout clearing. Contains no artificial fragrance or color. Benzoyl Peroxide and Tea Tree eliminate bacteria in the follicles and help clear skin. Botanical extracts of Calendula and Chamomile help treat acne while soothing irritation. Zinc Sulfate helps eliminate bacteria and regulate sebum production. Directions: recommended for topical treatment of breakouts. Net Weight: 1 oz. / 30 ml see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Summer X.
worcester
I love this thing so much I'm on the third bottle! It's very gentle and I have hyper sensitive skin so it says a lot. Does wonders to those little bumps that can only be seen under the sun (they drive me crazy)!
michelle c.
Decent for blemish control, but not my favorite. I was disappointed with the results, especially for the price. My esthetician uses it on me regularly and it's fine but I wouldn't purchase it for use at home or recommend it. There are better products out there with a similar price point.
Alex L.
Burbank, CA
This brand is heaven sent first of all! It's of he highest caliber but a really affordable price. I have used his specific product for about 3 years and it's such a good price for a quick spot treatments highly reccomend to someone who gets small hormonal breakouts the way I do sometimes xx
samantha L.
Sterling Hts, MI
My go to for break-outs. Just one night of this product instantly can prevent / dissipate the biggest / ugliest / unsightly blemishes  and restore clear skin. Can't live without it.
Maria B.
Sewickley, PA
This will help a pimple go away in a gentle manner. It will not dry out your skin. A little goes a long way so the bottom will last a long time.
Sabrathia J.
Lancaster, CA
Amazing! I love how I can tell that it is working on my skin. I love the smell of all dermalogica products so that is a plus.
Gabrielle T.
Calgary, AB
Great for spot treatment! One of the first acne spot treatments I used since I've had problematic skin. Notice a different within a few days! Easy to travel with packaging as well.
Sarah K.
Na'ameh
One of the nicest products I would advise everyone to use wowww woww i just likee soo perfectt