BY DERMALOGICA

A Skin Care System Researched and Developed by The International Dermal Institute br Recommended For Breakout-Prone Skin Hypogenic, quick-cleaning wipes that help purify skin while removing excess surface oil and impurities. Salicylic Acid stimulates natural exfoliation, helping to clear impacted follicles and minimize breakout formation. Balm Mint, Coneflower and Camphor soothe and purify while Witch Hazel helps keep skin clean and fresh. Convenient pack goes everywhere and is perfect for travel, office, gym and outdoor enthusiasts. Formulated without artificial fragrance or color. 20 Pre-Moistened Wipes see more...

Brittany C.
Leesburg, GA
This is the best product on the market. Hands down. For the price you can't beat it. I use this product daily and have so many compliments on how my skin looks. I would recommend this to anyone that has struggled with acne, blackheads or deep marks on their face!
Brittany F.
Oviedo, FL
Love how clean my face feels after these wipes, great on my sensitive skin !! Think they could have a some what better smell to them tho.
Grisleidy O.
Yonkers , NY
So so so great on my skin i just love this product and how it works i love it
ve-0879593 ESTHER M.
miami
Dermatologica medibac clearing
skin purifying wipes 20wipes excellent for cleansing the skin with pleasant aroma and soft feeling of freshness
Jessica M.
Huntsville, AL
The wipes are absolutely amazing!! I saw results after just three uses! They are worth the money!
Emely D.
sugar land, TX
I LOVE DERMALOGICA! So happy i was introduced to this brand. I buy it either online or at ulta, and I'm in awe of it! I used these wipes every night and morning its just clears my face leaving it smooth and clean and not irritated. i would recommend!
Breanna M.
Independence, MO
Love these! Leaves my skin feeling so soft! I hate when my skin feel all gunky so I use these all the time!! I buy them at ulta when I do buy them!! Facial wipes are one of my favorite go to products. They smell night too! I'd buy them again for sure!!
Jada J.
Waukegan, IL
These worked, however they left my skin feeling very odd after use and they honestly weren't worth it for the price. They aren't the worst, but I wouldn't buy again.
Emily S.
I love these wipes! They're perfect for clearing up a night out's makeup and keep your skin looking glowy, silky smooth!
Jessica O.
Douglas, AZ
Dermslogica Purifying wipes are great for removing makeup. They will make your skin feel fresh. The price is right for 20 wipes.