BY DERMALOGICA

A Skin Care System Researched and Developed by The International Dermal Institute br Recommended For Breakout-Prone Skin Hypogenic, quick-cleaning wipes that help purify skin while removing excess surface oil and impurities. Salicylic Acid stimulates natural exfoliation, helping to clear impacted follicles and minimize breakout formation. Balm Mint, Coneflower and Camphor soothe and purify while Witch Hazel helps keep skin clean and fresh. Convenient pack goes everywhere and is perfect for travel, office, gym and outdoor enthusiasts. Formulated without artificial fragrance or color. 20 Pre-Moistened Wipes see more...

Julie F.
Julie F.
Piscataway, NJ
Our household uses a lot of dermalogica products, because they are good for our skin. I recently purchased the Medibac clearning skin purifying wipes for my newly teenage daughter to clear her face after basketball training, because she was out of her Proactive wipes. Product is good for teen skin who suffer from acne and need a refreshing way to clean their skin quickly.
Jacqueline S.
Jacqueline S.
Hesperia, CA
This product is effective when used daily. It is gentle enough to use everyday and it helps with the removal of makeup. It takes off makeup and dirt with little effort leaving the skin feeling refreshed, clean, and smelling good. They also come in handy for other areas of the body if wanted.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Looneyville, WV
Wellness Guru Expert
Dermalogica - MediBac Clearing Skin Purifying Wipes are gentle and effective. They are great to have on the go, and easily fit in my purse. When I'm running around all day and need to freshen up, I love having these wipes handy. They work great when my kids make a mess too!
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
There are a ton of advantages to getting this product, it takes everything off with little to no effort. I don;t use it very often since i don't wear makeup. You can buy this anywhere, it's really cheap and its worth every penny i would buy this product again!!!!!!!!!!
Christa D.
Christa D.
Buffalo, NY
I love all dermalogica products and these wipes did me proud! I don't expect all products that take my makeup off to smell nice, this one smells so so. Its a great value for 20 wipes I think. It removes my makeup like a boss. I would buy it again and again.
Jana H.
Jana H.
Sad they are discontinued. They really do the trick on my bad breakout areas. This is technically a toner though in wipe form, wish they had a spray toner of this like thw other lines. After i am done using the wipe on my face I'll do my chest or back too
Breanna M.
Breanna M.
Independence, MO
Love these! Leaves my skin feeling so soft! I hate when my skin feel all gunky so I use these all the time!! I buy them at ulta when I do buy them!! Facial wipes are one of my favorite go to products. They smell night too! I'd buy them again for sure!!
Emely D.
Emely D.
SUGAR LAND, TX
I LOVE DERMALOGICA! So happy i was introduced to this brand. I buy it either online or at ulta, and I'm in awe of it! I used these wipes every night and morning its just clears my face leaving it smooth and clean and not irritated. i would recommend!
Ayde H.
Ayde H.
Visalia, CA
I use these wipes 2 times a day in the morning before I start putting on my makeup it leaves it real smooth and cleanse my pores and at night after I take off my makeup to make sure my face gets a real clean feeling.
chey c.
chey c.
Jacksonville, FL
having dealt with severe acne myself, it's hard to find things that work to help clear your skin. after removing my makeup these are a nice refreshing way to rejuvenate your skin.