Dermalogica - MediBac Clearing Oil Control Lotion 59ml/2oz uploaded by Megan O.

BY DERMALOGICA

Smooth Matte Finish for Skin Give your skin an all-day matte finish with dermalogica Oil Control Lotion. It is an oil free hydrating lotion that absorbs excess oil from your face leaving skin with matte finish. Its ingredients help in controlling excess oil production and soothe irritation. Ultra-light weight Soak up and bind excess oil Keeps skin clearer, healthier-looking, pure and moisturized dermalogica Oil Control Lotion prevents future breakouts. It also soothes and purifies your skin. It keeps skin clearer, healthier looking, pure and moisturized. Just For You: Oily skin A Closer Look: dermalogica Oil Control Lotion works on micro sponge technology that removes oily shine, regulates sebum production and controls breakout activity. Active sebum regulating complex helps control oil production while bark extract helps reduce oily shine. It is formulated with salicylic acid to help prevent future breakouts and exclusive Skin Response Complex of balm mint, coneflower and camphor to soothe and purify your skin. You Won't Find: Artificial color or fragrance, paraben, oil Get Started: After cleansing and toning, apply with light, upward strokes. see more...

Sarah H.
Gresham, OR
I liked this product I don’t think it actually helped keep me clear or if it actually helped with oil control but it was a nice lightweight moisturizer since I have such oily skin I don’t tend to need much hydration but I liked it till I ran out. It was too expensive to continue purchasing
Amber M.
Review for: Medibac Clearing Oil Control Lotion 2 fluid oz more...
This product keeps all my oils at bay all day. I bought mine at ulta. It is super lightweight feeling. It is so gentle but keeps my skin moistureize. It meet all my expectations. I definitely will repurchase. An I highly recommend
Allison H.
Review for: Medibac Clearing Oil Control Lotion 2 fluid oz more...
Very lightweight, absorbs easily but on the watery side. This product is OK. I used it for about 4 months and there was no decrease in sebum production. A decent moisturizer for oily/combo skin can be tricky to find. Definitely not the best but definitely not the worst.
Kathryn b.
Williamsport
Review for: Medibac Clearing Oil Control Lotion 2 fluid oz more...
I️ only received a sample of this lotion so I️ only got to try it a few times. Personally, this lotion is not hydrating nearly enough. I️ kind of thoughtful it was drying. I️ didn’t notice any oil control either.
Ashley N.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Medibac Clearing Oil Control Lotion 2 fluid oz more...
I have been using this product off and on for a few years now. I use it at night after I use toner. A few problems I have with it is the smell I find unpleasant and my makeup doesn't sit well on it so I can't use it during the day.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
R B.
I've tried many products to control the oil production on my face and this is the only one that has exceeded my expectations. My face is oil-free but moisturized enough to where my skin does not dry out. It is a big pricey for the size of the bottle but you only need less than a dime size amount which is easy to obtain with the bottle design. I would buy this product over and over again!
Jennifer F.
Review for: Oil Control Lotion 2 fl oz more...
This is not worth the money. It dries out your skin but left me with too dry of skin, so much that I was peeling! It didn’t help my acne. It felt very rough on my skin and the price is outrageous. I bought it in a starter pack so thank god I didn’t pay for the full bottle!
Kylee P.
Lacey
LOVE! Only lotion I have ever used that moisturizes without making my skin oily and breakout. It actually is oil controlling and doesn’t dry my skin out either. The container they have sucks though. My only complaint. It comes out too fast and wastes some product.
Kathleen V.
Albuquerque, NM
It was great at first but that's how it is with all products then my skin rejects them after a few weeks of use and breaks out. It's just my skin, it's happened all my life with virtually every product I've used. But this was an excellent product when it did work!