2 colors available

BY DERMALOGICA

The medi Bac clearing system works to treat, clear and prevent adult acne while addressing the needs of adult skin. An intense treatment with a natural-looking tint ideal for daytime coverage of breakouts. Sulfur and Zinc Oxide quickly target, conceal and help clear breakouts. An amazing alternative for those who prefer treatment products free of Benzoyl Peroxide. Formulated without artificial fragrances and colours. Use over Oil Control Lotion or prescribed Dermalogica Moisturiser. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Savannah D.
Savannah D.
Love how this product works. Put it on when I feel like a spot is coming and dries it out over night
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Los Angeles
I have red hair and a lot of sun exposure. I also work out a lot outside. Therefore I sweat and sometimes get yucky bumps and spots on my skin. But not with this product!! This product is so gentle, looks wonderful, and I would absolutely reccomend it to anyone!  Definitely would buy again.
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
Not for pale people that's for sure. This comes in a medium skin tone that my extremely pale complexion just could not wear at all. Disappointing.
Shawna A.
Shawna A.
I feel like this product feels pretty great but I don't know that it's for everyone. I wouldn't buy it again.
Ellie V.
Ellie V.
This product works very well! I have tried others like this however I found this one to be just a bit more useful but its a small container!
Libby P.
Libby P.
Dudley
This helped clear up my spots so well! Normally I have bad spots and this was so effective at clearing them up! It was my first time using it so didn't know what to expect but this completely exceeded expectations! I would a million times buy again!
Noriela z.
Noriela z.
It’s the end of the line for adult acne with Dermalogica mediBac Concealing Spot Treatment. This intense treatment is ideal for daytime use thanks to its natural-looking tint which quickly targets, conceals and helps clear breakouts.
indira L.
indira L.
Santa Cruz de Tenerife
This is the product I use the most daily. I also have been using the whole line of Dermalogica for many years now. Couldn't be happier.