Dermalogica Massage Cream

Dermalogica Massage Cream is a unique cream that offers immediate comfort to skin. Best when used with Dermalogica Botanical Mixer. This cream is a fragrant oil based massage cream, which helps prepare skin to absorb the benefits of Dermalogica mask. Lightweight and fast absorbing into skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dermalogica Massage Cream!
Neuss
Used it one time it was wuite alright but i would not buy it for the price. There are more products that are way cheaper and do the same job as this massage creamm....
APO
I love this product because it keeps my cutato always clean and fresh, never have grease of access on my face and it's really good to wear it on the night sunrise with a fresh face
Es una excelente crema, no deja una consistencia desagradable como las demás además de que humecta la piel
Wilmington, DE
Ho usato una volta sola dal mio massagista... Una cosa incredibile, è così morbida e rilassante... La crema per massaggi migliore in assoluto.
Yakima, WA
This is the massage cream I use when I massage my clients face during a facial it feels wonderful love it very Professional
Hamilton, ON
A lovely cream and hydrating formula. Affordable and never fails to disappoint when using for massages.
New Castle, DE
This massage cream is very popular brand also. Use it regularly to make your skin more velvety.
Tucson, AZ
Purchased at: ULTA
Definitely a great product ! Smooth clean feeling ! Not too strong of a scent . I would recommend
Alexandria, VA
Really good massage cream that is not too oily. Highly recommend and the price is decent
Devon
Wonderful cream! Does the job! Soothes & relaxes the body! I for one feel very relaxed & fresh

Looking for your answer?