Dermalogica Map-15 Regenerator uploaded by Ashley P.

BY DERMALOGICA

Highly-active Vitamin C concentrate to minimize multiple signs of aging. This revolutionary powder-to-emulsion technology delivers the highest concentration of Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (MAP) directly into the skin to help dramatically improve skin firmness and clarity.

Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Ashley P.
I look forward to using this product every evening. It gives my skin an instant, subtle glow, and evens out my skin tone, blurring any overly red patches and sunspots. I mix it into whatever moisturizer I'll be using that evening so as to evenly distribute the product over the entirety of my face and neck. My skin looks plump and healthy after application, and I have had no problem with sensitivity. I cannot say I see a difference in my fine lines, but it is still a very nice product to use, and it lasts quite a long time for such a small container. I will be repurchasing when I run out. I am already on bottle number two:) Dermalogica Map-15 Regenerator
Malibu F.
I LOVE the Map-15 regenerator!! It is like Botox in a bottle! Super gentle and feels cooling. It's so crazy how a powder can melt into the skin and leave no residue. It is amazing! And it gradually reduces fine lines and wrinkles!! It is a little pricey for the amount you get, but it is amazing!
Leah L.
Yuba city , CA
This stuff feels so good on the skin. It's. It too heavy but definitely has some weight to it so you can feel it really setting In. Worth the money and I would absolutely buy again. My mom uses this, my sister and myself so I would recommend it to all my friends as well
Jacque M.
Rio rancho , Nm
This is one of the best Vitamin C treatments that are readily available to the consumer. It has magnesium ascorabl phosphate. It is packaged a little strange but for good reason. It keeps the vitamin c stable. Great to brighten and strengthen the skin.
Gabriela B.
Hidalgo, TX
This is a really good product to take care of your skin, it helps to have a better face, it regenerates your skin and make it look healthy and shinny, is very helpful if you have problems with your skin
Amanda C.
Alexandria
This has helped my skin appear tighter and brighter overall. The faint lines at the corner of my eyes are less noticeable and the skin under my eyes is noticeably firmer.
Yaniris C.
Orlando, FL
Its very easy to use it has improve my skin texture. Its been very effective to me. I have heard mix reviews about it but honestly at the ends of if its really prefference some will love it some will dont: but it has been amazing to me.
Jana H.
Miracle product! In earlt twenties and still add this to my routine. As soon as it emulsifies it erases fine lines! Amazing! Try on back of one hand in store and see the difference.
Tiffany W.
Kennewick, WA
I love this product a little goes a long ways and for the price I was hesitant at first but it last a long time. The packaging is nice and overall I was very impressed I will definatly continue to order!
Maria S.