Dermalogica Lip Renewal Complex uploaded by Victoria E.Dermalogica Lip Renewal Complex uploaded by Lea Z.

BY DERMALOGICA

Lip Renewal Complex - A sophisticated daily treatment with a patented polypeptide restores delicate tissue, minimizes contour lines and helps prevent the signs of aging caused by Advanced Glycation End-products (AGEs ¿ a damaging byproduct of sugar/protein reactions in the skin). Vitamin E fights damaging free radicals (Reactive Oxygen Species) while a moisturizing blend of Avocado Oil, combined with Shea and Cocoa Seed butters, quickly smoothes rough, uneven lips. Contains no artificial fragrance or color.How it works:Arginine/Lysine Polypeptide is a peptide that acts as a sugar trap, binding sugar in the body to help prevent the formation of AGEs: a sugar-protein complex that leads to stiff, cross-linked collagen.Palmitoyl Oligopeptide is a peptide molecule that conditions skin and stimulates collagen formation to minimize fine lines.Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil and Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) are emollient and vitamin-rich plant lipids that smooth and condition lip tissue while helping to prevent dehydration.Hyaluronic Acid, which holds over a thousand times its weight in water, provides maximum skin hydration for delicate lip tissue.(0.06 oz.)We recommend that first-time Dermalogica users visit an authorized skin treatment professional for a client consultation in an ULTA store.Dermalogica Skin Treatments available at all ULTA locations. Click here for more information. - Lip Renewal Complex see more...

Rachel D.
Scottsdale
I️ really wanted to love this product.  I️ used it nightly and it lasted me two months.   I️ knew it wasn’t gonna last long but was willing to pay the very high price if it worked.  It does work, just not better than a $5 balm from the drug store.  Save your money.
Fanny J.
Love this product. It moisturizers my lips and even makes them look plumper. I bought mine at Ulta. The only negative thing about this brand is that I can only find them at Ulta and they are a little pricey. Other than that it was worth my investment.
Amélie F.
Grand Rapids
loved this product. my lips felt baby soft afterwards and it actually lasted! I like the brand and packaging, got it for christmas from an aunt of mine. I would probably buy this again if I saw it in stores, but i haven't seen this product a lot in many stores.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
I suffer from dry and chapped lips regardless how well I take care of them and drink water. I've tried all kids of natural treatments, and products, some work and others don't, then some work but continue to dry your lips out. Its about finding something that is comfortable and effective. I like that this is soothing and you notice the improvement to your lips skins texture rather quickly. A lot of moisture feels locked into your lips which helps relief the discomfort of dryness. its easy to apply and using it once in the day is enough. If i am dehydrate I will apply at night before bed as well. But overall this product Lip Renewal Complex is great to keep healthy lips protected and healed. It also isn't greasy.
Victoria E.
Minneapolis, MN
This stuff is great. Prior to discovering it I used coconut oil or vaseline lip treatment. Which were both okay, but not quite what I was looking for. Its subtle, a natural exfoliator, & your lips will be well nourished. You want to let it sit on your lips about 10-15 min prior to applying color to let it do its thing. Also, the photo is without any lip color. Its a nice clear healthy gloss just by itself.

P.s. I live in Florida on the beach & Im a bartender. Our skin gets pretty beat from the sun, etc.
Lea Z.
Austin, TX
Ok so I absolutely loved this product and I would give it more than the 5 stars if possible buttttt this product although works great I'm sure one can find a great dupe for this because it was 27 dollars for only 0.06 us fl oz
Like wahhhhhh??! But I might buy if I build up the nerve again lol. Honestly it was a great product but the price tag just doesn't make sense to me.
JT K.
I been using the Dermalogica Renewal lip complex for a while now. I had very dry lips, and this product helped restore them within a short time. I use this on a daily basis. I always keep one in my purse. It's become a must have in my daily skin/face regimen.
Correye A.
This stuff is incredible, I received as a sample and i was hooked. It plumps and hydrates the lips so much, I really see no-need for "lip plumping products when there is a product this goo out there. Its like vaseline on crack!
Misty J.
West Jordan, UT
When it comes to minimizing contour lines and smoothing your rough uneven lips this is a must. With active ingredients like Peptides to prevent aging, stimulate collagen formation
plus emollients and vitamin plant lipids to smooth and condition, hydrate your lips.
Hyaluronic Acid for increased hydration and elasticity. All the things you want for a lip complex . No harsh smell or sticky texture . I use mine as a primer for lipstick and apply through out my day if needed esp in the winter months . I find that I only have to put a little bit on and it last and moisturizes my lips. I always have this in my purse and a few of them around my house . A great product for everyone .

Heidi B.
This is my favorite lip exfoliator. I love that you apply it like chapstick and don't have to manually scrub your lips. It feels like a nice lipgloss once it's on.