BY DERMALOGICA

Dermalogica limited edition trial/travel set - includes: skin smoothing cream 10ml, age smart antioxidant hydra mist 10ml, daily microfoliant 0.45 ounce, special cleansing gel 30ml. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Divya M.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this for the long weekend of labour day. Was traveling quite a bit and this set is absolutely beautiful. Fits exactly the amount needed for a week and no problems during airport check ins either. Perfect!
Victoria S.
Anderson, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't say enough about dermalogica! They are a great brand that I enjoy using. They're eye cream is the best stuff I've ever used. My only problem is the price for me can get kinda high. I still love buying it but I wish it were a little more affordable for me.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this as a gift from a friend who buys items to review for her personal blog. I love the products, and they seemed to really work for my skin. Really good variety set for the price and a good travel set.
Angela M.
Rockvale
The 4 piece travel set for calming skin is the first thing I pack when leaving for a beach vacation.  It it perfect for sun loved skin!
Sona L.
These products are perfect for traveling. ÷exactly what I use everyday in smaller sizes! Dermalogica definitely knows it's skin care!
Jess E.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is incredible! It keeps my skin clean and fresh every day, and my skin radiates throughout the day.
Hattie Q.
I Loved it cc made my skin so flawless Xx got rid of my blemishes and spots disappear xx didn't leave my skin with a reaction and left me with a lovely smith finish instead Xx just what you want for a skin care set and Xx would buy for presents and for myself
Anne-Sophie L.
Saint-Elzéar
My boyfriend have some problems with his skin (button and oil). He tried this package and he was very happy of the efficacy of these products.