Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Masque, 2.5 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Caitlin L.Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Masque, 2.5 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Sian R.Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Masque, 2.5 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Catalina I.

BY DERMALOGICA

• How does this compare to other products? I've been using No. 7, b...2 Answers
Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Masque, 2.5 Fluid Ounce
  • "Love this masque! Very very hydrating, this product is very worth the money. Very gentile. This product works great for me and I have sensitive skin. I will be repurchasing this once I run out of mine" in 27 reviews
Crystal B.
Cheyenne
This gem 💎 comes in with a major surge of moisture and renewal for any skin type and quenches immediately upon first application. Super gentle and recommended by top dermatologists ! I love this line and swear by it ! Ulta carries this line and highlights it with their own corner . Always offering free gifts and starter kits .. try it , you won’t be disappointed!
Misty J.
West Jordan, UT
Such a great way to boost your glow this can be used both day or night. This also can be added with addnt'l products or boosters. Its a bit thicker formula but absorbs right into the skin. It is great at helping my dry, dehydrated skin while helping protect and reduce signs of premature aging. The ingredients are great as well Retinol helps to increase skin elasticity. Vitamin C & E help prevent daily damage by those pesky (stripper cheerleaders) lol aka free radicals. Such a great product in my skin regimen.
Edith A.
Phoenix , AZ
I typically have oily skin but over the winter my skin gets extremely dry. From a friends advice I decided to give this product a try and I loved it! It helped hydrate my face before applying makeup and it did not flake. I can only use this product over the winter because it is very hydrating when my skin is dry but living in Arizona my skin is mostly oily all the time.
Valeria V.
Linden, VA
I love Dermalogica products and this is not the exception t o the rule. Mosturizing effect is immediate. They come on 3 levels, active wear been the lightest and this one been the thicker consistence and with more mosturizing effect.
I reccomend for people with dry or normal to dry skin. I preffer active wear as I have oily skin. But this is definetly a great mosturizer with high effect on skin. Definetly would buy again.
BeautyandWine S.
Clyde
I love dermalogica! I love the fact that their products give moisture but do not affect your oil levels on your face. I have very sensitive skin and have a lot of problems with dry skin. Other moisture products seem to be too oily and end up causing breakouts. This product does not do that to me. Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Masque, 2.5 Fluid Ounce
Irina B.
919 s manhattan pl apt 9 los angeles ca
Have been using this mask for about 6 months now. I’m applying it once every two weeks (so not that often). I’m really satisfied with it. It moisturizing well enough and my oily skin doesn’t look oily after using this mask. So I really recommend this maskDERMALOGICA by Dermatologica Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Masque (salon Size)--170ml/5.7oz
Lisa R.
Wilmington, DE
This stuff is AMAZING! My face was so smooth, and I have really dry and sensitive skin. It's a little on the pricier side for me. But if I could get a good deal on this, I would buy multiples, cause this stuff works really good. I tried this for about a month. I could tell a change in my skin, in just 2 weeks after using this product everyday.
Lauren K.
East Dennis
Great creamy consistency.  I put on and it made me breakout at bit the next day.  I bought at ulta.  I would recommend to people who have dry skin with no breakout problems.  I liked the way my skin felt immediately after this mask but hard to like after the next day... Whitehead city!
Brittanie I.
Lilly, PA
This is a good mask if you really need the moisture. I was in school for skin care and dermalogica was the brand we used. The only reason that i didnt give this the extra star is because of the price. They price is pretty steep and although the product is nice, i could get the same results from a more cheaper brand
Kelly A.
Dermalogica is an outstanding brand when it comes to skincare. As an esthetician student, this is one of the main brands my classmates and I loved using when performing facials. This mask is perfect for someone like me with dry as the desert skin! It leaves me feeling extremely hydrated and glowy! Worth the price!
Chelsy R.
Portland, OR
How does this compare to other products? I've been using No. 7, but I'm wondering if this might be a better product. Does it feel oily later? Does it dry more matte?