Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Masque, 2.5 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Catalina I.Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Masque, 2.5 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Caitlin L.Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Masque, 2.5 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Sian R.

BY DERMALOGICA #90 in Face Masks

• How does this compare to other products? I've been using No. 7, b...2 Answers
Crystal B.
Cheyenne
This gem 💎 comes in with a major surge of moisture and renewal for any skin type and quenches immediately upon first application. Super gentle and recommended by top dermatologists ! I love this line and swear by it ! Ulta carries this line and highlights it with their own corner . Always offering free gifts and starter kits .. try it , you won’t be disappointed!
kelseyweisenberger W.
Trenton, OH
This mask was recommended by a skincare specialist at Ulta. I definitely like it for fall and winter months when my skin seems dry. However, when I bought it in the middle of the summer it seemed to leave my face very oily. I would buy it again because it is effective in leaving my skin hydrated. I wouldn’t recommend using more than twice a week. All in all, a great mask for dry skin.
Valeria V.
Linden, VA
I love Dermalogica products and this is not the exception t o the rule. Mosturizing effect is immediate. They come on 3 levels, active wear been the lightest and this one been the thicker consistence and with more mosturizing effect.
I reccomend for people with dry or normal to dry skin. I preffer active wear as I have oily skin. But this is definetly a great mosturizer with high effect on skin. Definetly would buy again.
Nikki Y.
Skippack
This was very exciting for me since I am HUGE with Dermalogica. I have very dry skin. I used this three times total throughout a week and a half and it made my face burn and break out so bad. It made me very sad. I feel like I have to start over with finding a new brand to use! For the pain it caused I was not happy spending the money on this.
Lisa R.
Wilmington, DE
This stuff is AMAZING! My face was so smooth, and I have really dry and sensitive skin. It's a little on the pricier side for me. But if I could get a good deal on this, I would buy multiples, cause this stuff works really good. I tried this for about a month. I could tell a change in my skin, in just 2 weeks after using this product everyday.
Nelsy G.
Giving this product 4 stars because I don’t really like the texture of it so much. I suffer from very dry skin and although it moisturizes I wouldn’t necessarily say it extensively moisturizers my face. Overall it’s an ok product and does the job. I think it would work great for people who don’t have extremely dry skin like myself.
Gina M.
My skin has been an on going issue , I went to hand and stone and they recommended dermalogica , by far the best advice anyone has ever given me. It’s a little pricy for my taste BUT well worth it. My skin has never been clearer and has boosted my confidence. No more flakes, or irritated dry spots !
Jessica F.
Crafton, PA
This product was ok but was not for my skin type. I have oily skin so I felt more oily than normal. There where no harsh scents . It did not cause me any unusual breakouts. Was light on the skin. I would recommend this product to be used at night or with out make up if you have really oily skin.
Stacy K.
Bakersfield
I got a sample of this not too long ago. I was wanting something that would give my skin a moisture bath before I started applying makeup. After using this product and drying my face, my skin was so smooth! My dry patches were gone and it made my makeup look a lot better. 💝
A S.
I do not think that for the price, this product hydrates skin nearly enough. My skin feels moisturized temporarily after applying the lotion but eventually feels tight and dry again. I do like that there are no artificial fragrances,  colors, or parabens in the product.
Chelsy R.
Portland, OR
How does this compare to other products? I've been using No. 7, but I'm wondering if this might be a better product. Does it feel oily later? Does it dry more matte?