Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Masque, 2.5 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Catalina I.

BY DERMALOGICA

• How does this compare to other products? I've been using No. 7, b...2 Answers
Stephanie F.
Grand Junction, CO
This is such a great product! The ingredients that they use are so good for all skin types. My skin gets pretty dry and this such brings back all the moisture back to my skin. My skin just soaks this up and gives my skin such a great glow. I feel ten years younger and so refreshed! I definitely recommend this product!!
Kady R.
Austin, TX
Let's be real. I'm a 26 year old girl living in a big city. It's just not reasonable for me to spend heaps of money on getting a facial whenever I need one. This product does it for me, effectively, inexpensively and at home. What more could you ask for? I love it and will definitely use this product again and again.
Kaila H.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
I really liked this mask, but it was really heavy on my face. Some people may like this feeling, but it left my face feeling dirty and grimy all day. I prefer something more soothing. My opinion is my own, so this may not be the same result for everyone.
Nisha M.
My skin tends to get very dry in winter. I usually go for facials at an ULTA beauty nearby and they use dermalogica products. The aesthetician there introduced me to this product and I have never had to worry about dry skin since .
Stephanie W.
Dermalogica has high quality products and this is no exception. It goes on easily and moisturizes my skin well. It is a good travel size but a tad expensive. The brand works well for sensitive skin, too.
Shoua L.
San Lorenzo , CA
Got a sample of this from my beauty shop and i love it. my forehead gets so dry and i love how this brings back moisture on my forehead along with my face. a bit pricey but a little bit goes a long way
Kassidy C.
I normally use this product in the winter when my skin gets SUPER dry, but I'll also use it when I'm sunburned. The mask feels so nice on my skin every time and I just cannot get over it!
Rebecca S.
San Antonio , TX
Great moisture surge for when my skin gets too dry (which seems to happen overnight). I apply this 2 or so days in a row plus my other face products and dry patches are gone!
Brandi P.
Tyler, TX
I use this twice a week and really like it. Dermalogica is a great line used in the ulta salon by the estheticians. I haven't tried a lroduct of theirs that I didn't like.
Gretchen R.
Valrico, FL
I received a little sample of this product at Ulta beauty and I must say it was really good. Good value but it is on the pricey side for me. I do recommended!
Chelsy R.
Portland, OR
How does this compare to other products? I've been using No. 7, but I'm wondering if this might be a better product. Does it feel oily later? Does it dry more matte?