Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Masque

Product description

A creamy, moisture-replenishing masque that provides vital nourishment for ultra-dry skin, helping to alleviate fine lines and visible dryness.

Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Masque will this work even without using the toner?
Does it feel greasy?
Is this product good? Been hearing about it.
Start your review of Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Masque!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...worth the money. Very gentile. This product works great for me and I have sensitive skin. I will be repurchasing this once I run out of minein reviews
Sindia B.
Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Masque uploaded by Sindia B.
Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Masque uploaded by Sindia B.
I LOVE this melting moisture masque that uses a pump to get the balm that melts in your hands and on your face. It’s deeply hydrating and add plumps up the skin. It’s also professional grade, and I just left it on. I use it nightly on top of my night cream and I’m loving the results!! I received this as a gift.
Jaime F.
Texas
1,296 reviews
Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Masque uploaded by Jaime F.
Purchased at: ULTA
Dermalogica Skin Hydrating Masque I didn’t want to like this mask-but I really do! It has a spa like, orange herbal scent and the formula glides right on effortlessly. My skin drank it up for 15 min and is honestly so calmed and hydrated. It’s so good!
risa C.
Austin, TX
Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Masque uploaded by risa C.
I received a sample of this product with my Sephora purchase. Very disappointed with this moisturizer. It was very sticky on my skin and it caused some redness on my cheeks. Also, it was very itchy.
Jeffrey K.
St Petersburg, FL
This product was alright in my opinion. It felt a bit thin honestly, I like the concept of this company but I think some of the ingredients like parabens and poly parabens make me break out in a rash around my eyes. If you are sensitive to parabens I would find another product. Otherwise my skin felt moisturized at first, it didn't feel like an all day moisture though.
Fatima E.
Sterling Hts, MI
I loved this mask. I have very dry skin and this just made my skin feel so hydrated. It is also great for sensitive skin which I have.
Rebekah M.
Milford , CT
This left my skin so soft and smooth and smelled great! There was no dryness and it reduced my redness
Shirley A.
Lo uso antes de maquillaje. Es expectacular. Es una de las mejores marca de cuidado de la piel que eh usando en mis ultimos tiempo
Tina M.
Dermalogica is an awesome product! I tried it after my mom recommended it too me after she used for a month. I tried it and it has helped calm my dry eczema skin. I bougnt online and will say the packaging was in mint condition when it arrived to me. I would definitely recommend this product too anyone with eczema it is a God sent.
Maria A.
Playa Vista, CA
Love dermalogica. I’m in the make up fiel and I recommend to my talent. Is a good price since is a good quality. Is perfect for a every day for dry skin. I Usually buy it at The Dermalogica stores. You will definitely love thus product
Laurie B.
Buffalo, NY
Got this in a trial size kit online. I’ve used it several times, it’s not my fav or the worse but it doesn’t make my face any better or worse.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Athena A.
il y a 4 mois
LEIDY S.
Hyattsville, MD
Lindy B. il y a 2 ans
Yes it is. I have sensitive skin and I didn’t react to it. Hope you’ll enjoy it
marina B.
yuma
il y a 2 ans
Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Masque I have oily skin, would this be a good product for me?
Fatima Z. il y a 2 ans
When it says oil free I think it should work
Glendys T.
Tampa, FL
il y a 2 ans
Is Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Masque a good brand ? Does it actually work?
Jackie H. il y a 2 ans
It’s amazing! It feels like if your face chugged a glass of water. Cool and refreshing and totally moisturizers. It’s a little pricey but a little goes a LONG way