BY DERMALOGICA #58 in Face Masks

Product description

A creamy, moisture-replenishing masque that provides vital nourishment for ultra-dry skin, helping to alleviate fine lines and visible dryness.

• How does it work on sensitive skin. 5 Answers
  • How does this compare to other products? I've been using ...2 Answers
  • What does this product do??1 Answers
Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Masque
  • "Love this masque! Very very hydrating, this product is very worth the money. Very gentile. This product works great for me and I have sensitive skin. I will be repurchasing this once I run out of mine" in 27 reviews
Edith A.
Phoenix , AZ
I typically have oily skin but over the winter my skin gets extremely dry. From a friends advice I decided to give this product a try and I loved it! It helped hydrate my face before applying makeup and it did not flake. I can only use this product over the winter because it is very hydrating when my skin is dry but living in Arizona my skin is mostly oily all the time.
Lisa R.
Wilmington, DE
This stuff is AMAZING! My face was so smooth, and I have really dry and sensitive skin. It's a little on the pricier side for me. But if I could get a good deal on this, I would buy multiples, cause this stuff works really good. I tried this for about a month. I could tell a change in my skin, in just 2 weeks after using this product everyday.
Courtney M.
Albany, OR
This product has a fairly steep price for a face mask but Id buy it again because when my skin needs an extra boost and hydration this mask hands down has been the best to do just that. Especially during high heat in the summer and the very cold winters my skin acts out and I get gnarly dry patches and this product is exactly what my skin needs to repair and calm all those issues. I reccomend for anyone with sensitive skin that struggles with skin drying issues.
Gina M.
My skin has been an on going issue , I went to hand and stone and they recommended dermalogica , by far the best advice anyone has ever given me. It’s a little pricy for my taste BUT well worth it. My skin has never been clearer and has boosted my confidence. No more flakes, or irritated dry spots !
Amanda R.
Dallas, TX
So much moisture without the oil! I have very sensitive oily skin but I still need to make sure my skin soaks up all the nutrients it needs and this moisturizer COSRX Honey Ceramide Full Moisture Cream is perfect! My skin felt so soft and supple afterwards! I'm addicted!
Schree R.
Mechanicsville
One of the best I’ve tried. Got a sample in my Ulta purchase. I have very dry, sensitive skin. Certain moisture products can cause my redness to flare up, NOT this one. My skin was left feeling as if I was back in my teens and no irritation afterwards. If you have dry skin you NEED this!
Kelly L.
Newport Coast
This product left my skin feeling moisturized but only temporarily. It was very gentile on my skin with a cooling effect. Dermalogica is hard to get your hands on because it can normally only be found at skincare-focused stores. This product was nice — but I will not be repurchasing.
courtney r.
I actually tried this mask at a spa. They did a facial for me while I was there and used this as one of their steps, it felt so amazing on my skin and I was so impressed I made her write down the name of it so I could get it myself. Sad to say I never did buy it, because it’s a little pricier than I’d like, but I wish I could.
Nikki-Peyton M.
Dermalogica is a very good brand, it does exactly what the description says. I am a first time user but definitely would purchase again, the price is a little pricey, but it’s worth the product. I have sensitive skin, combination skin. And I found this to be non-irritating.
Cindy C.
Swansea, MA
Loves this face masque. As promised l, it does moisturize your skin well and also makes your skin appear brighter. I love to put it on and sleep all night in it, washing it off in the morning. Not the directions, but I love doing it that way. It doesn’t disappoint
Grace B.
West Midlands
Is it good for combination skin and acne prone skin?
Just here for the badge 😂😂
Megan H.
perth WA
Good for dry skin?
Gabi P.
Beecher, IL
How well does this work? Is it worth the price?
Bayan S.
Magnolia, AR
Is this product good for bringing dry skin back to life?