BY DERMALOGICA

Product description

A creamy, moisture-replenishing masque that provides vital nourishment for ultra-dry skin, helping to alleviate fine lines and visible dryness.

• How does it work on sensitive skin. 5 Answers
  • How does this compare to other products? I've been using ...2 Answers
  • What does this product do??1 Answers
Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Masque
  • "Love this masque! Very very hydrating, this product is very worth the money. Very gentile. This product works great for me and I have sensitive skin. I will be repurchasing this once I run out of mine" in 27 reviews
Edith A.
Phoenix , AZ
I typically have oily skin but over the winter my skin gets extremely dry. From a friends advice I decided to give this product a try and I loved it! It helped hydrate my face before applying makeup and it did not flake. I can only use this product over the winter because it is very hydrating when my skin is dry but living in Arizona my skin is mostly oily all the time.
Lisa R.
Wilmington, DE
This stuff is AMAZING! My face was so smooth, and I have really dry and sensitive skin. It's a little on the pricier side for me. But if I could get a good deal on this, I would buy multiples, cause this stuff works really good. I tried this for about a month. I could tell a change in my skin, in just 2 weeks after using this product everyday.
Gina M.
My skin has been an on going issue , I went to hand and stone and they recommended dermalogica , by far the best advice anyone has ever given me. It’s a little pricy for my taste BUT well worth it. My skin has never been clearer and has boosted my confidence. No more flakes, or irritated dry spots !
Amanda R.
Dallas, TX
So much moisture without the oil! I have very sensitive oily skin but I still need to make sure my skin soaks up all the nutrients it needs and this moisturizer COSRX Honey Ceramide Full Moisture Cream is perfect! My skin felt so soft and supple afterwards! I'm addicted!
Schree R.
Mechanicsville
One of the best I’ve tried. Got a sample in my Ulta purchase. I have very dry, sensitive skin. Certain moisture products can cause my redness to flare up, NOT this one. My skin was left feeling as if I was back in my teens and no irritation afterwards. If you have dry skin you NEED this!
Kyla M.
Claremont
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a long shot BUT I have oily skin and I certainly don’t think this will work for every oily skinned person out there. The dermatologist that was working the Facial Bar in my local ULTA suggested this mask to me when I was asking her how to combat my oily skin and she suggested that I was stealing too much moisture from my skin so it was producing more by becoming oily. Since I’ve used this product I’ve used less “matte” orientated makeup products such as my primer, foundation, setting spray, and how much setting powder I use as well.
Demi O.
Oakhurst, CA
I am always trying new face products, with that being said, I tend to strip my skin sometimes. I always keep this mask in stock because it really hydrates and soothes the skin, allowing me to continue trying out other products. It’s a staple in my regimen.
Amanda T.
Westlake
This product was to assist with my severely dry skin. I do think that the price was a little bit steep for the benefits that I received. It did not do exactly what I was hoping and I’ve now moved on to a different moisturizer. I do not plan on buying this product for my skin neeeds again.
Crystal B.
Cheyenne
This gem 💎 comes in with a major surge of moisture and renewal for any skin type and quenches immediately upon first application. Super gentle and recommended by top dermatologists ! I love this line and swear by it ! Ulta carries this line and highlights it with their own corner . Always offering free gifts and starter kits .. try it , you won’t be disappointed!
Bri D.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this mask! Locks in moisture, and is perfect to give your skin a healthy glow. The great thing about their masks is that they last forever! I bought this product 3 years ago and use it at least once a week and still have some leftover. Huge fan!
Just here for the badge 😂😂
Grace B.
West Midlands
Is it good for combination skin and acne prone skin?
Megan H.
perth WA
Good for dry skin?
Gabi P.
Beecher, IL
How well does this work? Is it worth the price?
Bayan S.
Magnolia, AR
Is this product good for bringing dry skin back to life?