Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Balance

Shop Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Balance at bluemercury. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com

Is this product watery?
This product was recommended to me by my esthetician. I don’t mind the price tag for a good face moisturizer, but I don’t want one that makes it too oily or causes breakouts. Anyone use this product with combination skin, and also in the sun often? How’s the sunscreen coverage in it?
[product:dermalogica-intensive-moisture-balance] Can anyone recommend anything comparable for a cheaper price?? I love this moisturizer and dermalogica products in general but they get pricey!
Start your review of Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Balance!
Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Balance uploaded by Caitlyn F.
Purchased at: Sephora
Perfect moisturizer! Very gentle, didn’t cause skin irritation/breakouts, and is great under makeup. Only downfall is it’s fairly expensive, but a small amount of product goes a long way. This product lasted longer than I anticipated. For sure would recommend!
Summerville, SC
Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Balance uploaded by Samantha R.
I use this product morning and night. If you are consistent with it, it will work just like it should. I have extremely dry skin all year around. So dry to the point that my face cracks and peels. This product has changed my life. It’s worth every penny.
St Petersburg, FL
Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Balance uploaded by Gwen •.
I use this moisturizer at night as I want more oomph to my moisturizer level. This just feels like a no muss no fuss, not super heavy moisturizer that’s makes my skin feel clean and protected. I use this at night and Prism Protect for day.
New Britain, CT
Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Balance uploaded by Etivalis V.
Oh god I been trying many moisturizer for my dry skin, I buy this one and is perfect for dry skin my skin feels so smooth and soft after this moisturizer I really love it
Alameda, CA
Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Balance uploaded by Kimberly F.
I've been treating my skin to the Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Trio which includes this moisturizer. It's wonderfully nourishing for my sensitive dry skin and it's also vegan and cruelty free. The moisturizer goes a long way so I only need a small size amount for my face and neck. I like that it seems unscented which is good got my sensitive skin. I use it as a night cream since it's so hydrating and soothing and makes mu skin crazy soft. Thank you Dermologica for the #complimentary skincare kit.
Bourbonnais, IL
Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Balance uploaded by Brandon T.
If you have very dry skin ... this is your best friend for all day lock in moisture because I have tried so many things for my face to feel like I have enough moisture during the day and it keeps it all day and don’t need much to spread for the whole face ! Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Balance
Rochester Hls, MI
LOVEEE this is a life saver. Any dermalogica product is a must. It’s pricy but worth it! I have acne scarring and acne prone skin and I have no complaints
Brooklyn, NY
Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Balance uploaded by Charline C.
Purchased at: Sephora
This product is amazing for super dry skin. It works wonder, it keep me moisturize for a whole day. I have combination skin so just a bit works well on my skin. It has a thick texture but not sticky. I would definitely buy it again but it can be a little expensive. Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Balance
Glendale, CA
After using this product, I can honestly say it works pretty well but it's up to you to determine if you want to pay up for this moisturizer. Keep in mind it's not a huge tube. The packaging is minimalist which is nice. Works well but is rather spend money on a huge tube of the Kiehl's moisturizer than this.
Davis, CA
Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Balance uploaded by Julliette P.
Love this moisturizer. It is super rich in hydration. I can not use it all the time due to to my skin being combination/ dry. However; this really comes through and sane my skin when I am feeling dry.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Connecticut
il y a un an
Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Balance Can anyone recommend anything comparable for a cheaper price?? I love this moisturizer and dermalogica products in general but they get pricey!
Violetta G. il y a 3 mois
I seem to have a similar skin type as you and can recommend the hydra beauty line by Chanel. The cream and the serum both. And in my opinion they are luxury products to affordable products prices. The scent is to die for and it gives lots of hydration without the grease. If you order it on Chanel.com, you can return it for free if you don't like it. But I guarantee you: you will love this line! They also have a lip balm in a little tub that's so chique and awesome on your lips!
il y a 4 ans
Ashley H. il y a 9 mois
Well the intensive moisture balance is a daily moisturizer while origins is a sleeping mask. Big difference there. I’d use the intensive moisture balance in the AM over a hydrating serum and use origins in the PM as your moisturizer.