Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Balance

Shop Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Balance at bluemercury. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com

Can you use this as a daily moisturizer?
Is this product watery?
This product was recommended to me by my esthetician. I don’t mind the price tag for a good face moisturizer, but I don’t want one that makes it too oily or causes breakouts. Anyone use this product with combination skin, and also in the sun often? How’s the sunscreen coverage in it?
Start your review of Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Balance!
Lucia O.
Studio City, CA
Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Balance uploaded by Lucia O.
This is a good moisturizer for dry skin, it’s works well and keeps your skin feeling nice and refreshed. The only downside is the price, there’s definitely a lot of other good quality moisturizers out there that do the same thing for 1/4 of the price.
Zaneta M.
Basingstoke, Hampshire
Great moisturiser, I need to get more !! I'm using this daily its absolutely brilliant 👏 I have a combination skin with large pores this product is very gentle for my skin, it doesn't clogged them , or irritate 😀 it feels hydrated and healthy 😊
Pia L.
This product has left my skin so soft to the touch. It comes in a lovely stylish sleek bottle and the cream is so light on skin.moisturises my skin intensly and you can use all year round and wild recommend to any one of any age seeking a well balanced intense moisturizer from dry skin . I use a lot of products from this brand daily. I could keep going on about it but I simply suggest you buy in at any boots or high street store. May cost a little more then other brands but you are buying a quality product.
Danielle C.
Telford, Shropshire
Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Balance uploaded by Danielle C.
Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Balance uploaded by Danielle C.
This is my go to moisturiser. I have sensative, #dryskin. This moisturiser is so Hydrating and I love how quickly it is absorbed into the skin. This moisturiser is very light, does not feel heavy and does not leave that sticky feeling that alot of moisturisers do. Wouldn't be without this now.
Jodie-Leigh K.
Billingham, Cleveland
It’s the moisture boost your skin needs. Instantly feel hydrated as soon as you rub it in the skin. Smells really clean and good consistency. Defiantly helps me over the winter period. I would buy again
Gemma C.
Grimsby, South Humberside
The BEST!!!! I can’t recommend this product enough. Princely but worth every penny! A must have!
Natasha H.
Derby, Derbyshire
Brilliant for my eczema prone skin, it really helped stop flare ups and kept my skin really hydrated and healthy. My skin is definitely missing it now. Would happily repurchase and recommend to anyone with skin!
Nora G.
London, London
Loved this one, but pricey but definitely worth it. Very good for sensitive skin. Had non problems using for my acne.
Kerry C.
Little Gransden , Sandy
Excellent moisturiser. Always had problem skin and this did help - however my skin got used to it after two months and I was back to square one!
Fifi G.
Southampton, Hampshire
I bought this product in hope it would add protection to my skin from the harsh winter and provide a little more hydration that is needed in the winter than the water moisturiser in the calm range. It felt much like a primer when applying smoothing out the surface of the skin and adding that barrier protection which did stop my face feeling sore from the elements. However, it did moisturise as much as needed and did cause break out on my skin. I re-purchased again but after the second time of finishing I decided not to repurchase. I think this could be a good product for someone who doesn’t need the moisturiser elements as much but was not suited to my very dry skin.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Andrea C.
Connecticut
il y a 2 ans
Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Balance Can anyone recommend anything comparable for a cheaper price?? I love this moisturizer and dermalogica products in general but they get pricey!
Violetta G. il y a un an
I seem to have a similar skin type as you and can recommend the hydra beauty line by Chanel. The cream and the serum both. And in my opinion they are luxury products to affordable products prices. The scent is to die for and it gives lots of hydration without the grease. If you order it on Chanel.com, you can return it for free if you don't like it. But I guarantee you: you will love this line! They also have a lip balm in a little tub that's so chique and awesome on your lips!
Erin B.
il y a 5 ans
Ashley H. il y a 2 ans
Well the intensive moisture balance is a daily moisturizer while origins is a sleeping mask. Big difference there. I’d use the intensive moisture balance in the AM over a hydrating serum and use origins in the PM as your moisturizer.