BY DERMALOGICA

A skin care system researched and developed by The International Dermal Institute. An ultra-rich phytonutrient moisturizer designed to combat dry skin.  Within a liposomal delivery system, stabilized Vitamin C helps to smooth the appearance of dry lines and skin damage, leaving skin soft and supple.  Antioxidant enzyme Superoxide Dismutase, Vitamins A and E, and Ginkgo Biloba help prevent daily damage caused by free radicals.  Soothing Coneflower and Hydrocotyl, combined with botanical extracts of Grape Seed and Wild Yam, help repair prematurely aging skin, leaving it firm and smooth. Fragrance free.  Professional recommendation advised. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Dermalogica and are not a licensed retailer of Dermalogica.  Dermalogica guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and c see more...

• Is this product good for sensitive skin such as skin with Rosacea?2 Answers
  • Has anyone been able to find a less expensive dupe for this? I'm ...1 Answers
  • Help! Have any of you used either of these 2 products? One is dou...1 Answers
Emily F.
Review for: Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Balance, Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Balance, dermalogica intensive moisture balance, 1.75 fl oz, Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Balance more...
This is my holy grail moisturizer. I've tried so many moisturizers from the drugstore (Neutrogena, CeraVe), but none of them actually moisturized my face.

A month ago I was prescribed Adapalene, and anyone who knows what that is knows that it is extremely drying. When I went to Ulta to get color matched for a foundation, the store associate pointed me in the direction of Dermalogica and gave me free samples.

This moisturizer is perfect. It is the right amount of rich without being too heavy. It spreads incredibly easy and does not clog pores. Despite no label, this is an oil free moisturizer and gentle enough for anyone who's on acne medication. The only downside is the smell (kinda like playdough), but that goes away after a few minutes. I highly recommend that you get this product if you have severely dry, sensitive skin.
Jazzi P.
West Fargo, ND
Review for: Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Balance more...
I love Derm products. The beauty school I went to used their line and my skin was in fantastic shape. This moisturizer was great. Smooth, somewhat lightweight, and smelled fresh. I wish they weren’t so expensive otherwise I’d stick up but it is worth the money.
Tabatha S.
Saint Joseph
I really like this lotion, it works well on my face. My only complaint is the smell, I would rather have something that smells nice on my face since I’m going to have to smell it all day long.
AngieBFly V.
Review for: white more...
Dermatogic has been one of the best product I’ve used I receive samples of them when they went to ipsy generation beauty in it I has changed my life especially the condensing that activates once you add to water it is the best I love it and I think God for those many samples because it has changed my face cleansing game if you haven’t tried it you have to.
Anastasiya S.
Pasadena, CA
Review for: Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Balance more...
My holy grail moisturizer. I can not recommend this enough! I have combination skin with pretty dry cheeks and this products keeps me moisturized all day long. My skin can get a little oily in the t-zone, especially during summer, and this product does not feel or look greasy. I use this together with Dermalogica special cleansing gel.
Tashia S.
Kathleen , GA
Review for: Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Balance more...
Definitely something I would recommend for people with dry skin! Gives your skin a nice boost of hydration without looking greasy and shiny (especially if you’re oily)
Erica D.
Houston
A very good product. I have dry skin, except in the summertime. It soaks in quickly and penetrates the skin. I went to skincare school and we used primarily Dermalogica products. They're all pretty good, and they have a variety of products for different skin types and skin issues.
Rachel V.
Love love love this line and everything about it! I purchased a $40 kit from Beauty Brands to test it out before splurging on full size and i love it! I’ve noticed such a difference in the color and the smoothness of my skin. Would highly recommend!
Morgan B.
Savannah , GA
I have combination skin and this moisturizer worked great for me! It kept my skin hydrated and moisturized throughout the day. I love that it has a little fragrance and can last me a long time. Highly recommend it!
Sylvia K.
Trimble, Mo
Used this when my skin was super dry and I loved how it helped it so much. My skin gets so dry in the winter and it's so much to keep up with but when I tried this I noticed a difference. HOWEVER this product contains PEG 100 which is a product that causes cancer and is in a lot of moisturizers. I wouldn't purchase again as I would like to find a good moisturizer that has all the right ingredients
Sara R.
Is this product good for sensitive skin such as skin with Rosacea?
Erin M.
Help! Have any of you used either of these 2 products? One is double the price of the other! I'm not against spending money on something that will really hydrate me. dermalogica intensive moisture balanceOrigins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask
Whitney C.
Has anyone been able to find a less expensive dupe for this? I'm aware that skin types vary but I find it so hard to pay this much for it!