Dermalogica Intensive Eye Repair uploaded by Alyssa d.Dermalogica Intensive Eye Repair uploaded by Yesenia A.Dermalogica Intensive Eye Repair uploaded by Cali S.

BY DERMALOGICA

Ultra-rich eye cream targets dehydration lines. Help increase elasticity and smooth skin texture with phytonutrients and botanicals of Cucumber and Arnica, as vitamins C and E plus Grape Seed Extract shield the delicate eye area against further environmental damage.

Clorae B.
Woodinville, WA
I use this in the winter when the seasons go from hot to cold and we all start using the heaters again. My eyes get very dry. This works well on dry skin, and sun damaged skin. See a difference almost immediately and better results with continued regular use.
Megan I.
I love this eye cream. It made a huge difference in my fine lines in moisture level around my eyes. One of my holy grail products. Only a very small amount is needed too so it lasts a very long time.
I have repurchased this item and recommend to any age group.
Shariya A.
Lynnwood, WA
I have used Dermalogica for years and have bought so many products from them, but I only bought this once. I guess I’ve never been big on eye creams. It’s definitely moisturizing, but so is a good moisturizer. I take off the stars because it’s expensive and I just don’t think it’s worth that price.
Lauren S.
Daphne
Oh my goodness this stuff works wonders! It is a little pricey, but lasts such a long time. I have used this for over a year and it gets rid of my dark circles completely. Just thick enough to not be harsh but light to make you feel like you have nothing on! It’s a part of my daily routine.
Jodi T.
shelton
This stuff is absolutely amazing! I use it after I wash my face at night. I just dab it on. And I feel like it really helps with my fine lines and wrinkles. I have extremely sensitive skin and have no problems with it being too harsh!
Bryanna D.
Highland
This is my first time using a eye cream and I am so glad I started with dermalogica. This product I feel is very effective. The price is a bit on the high side but anything this great is worth it! As soon as I finished this I will be buying a second bottle!
Madison C.
Redding, CA
My undereyes have never been better! Since beginning a dermalogica based routine my skin has been FLAWLESS. Helped immensely with dark undereyes, wrinkles and moisture as I have very dry skin. I would definitely recommend and repurchase!
Angela L.
Belleville, NJ
Another great product. It fights all the signs of aging, I just wish it had spf in it. I usually use it at night and total eye care during the day and that seems to do the trick for me.
Giselle L.
Santa Ana, CA
Since the year started, I've had a new challenge where I've developed eczema on my eye area. I tried so many different creams, including one highly that was raved on the internet, and nothing worked. An esthetician friend recommended I use this product and it worked miracles. It immediately soothed the dry cracked feeling and completely healed the open scabs within a couple days. This was a life saver.
Ciara F.
Indianapolis , IN
I️ love love love this product so much. It glides on super smooth and hydrates amazingly under my eyes, which is quite a dry area for me. I️ got it a sample of it a while ago in a small foil package and I️ wanted to cry when I️ went online to order a new one because of how expensive it is! I’m still going to buy it though😅
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
I have been looking for a good eye cream for young skin and was just wondering if this product would be worth trying
Yesenia A.
How does this compare to this other eye cream besides it having SPF? Dermalogica Total Eye Care With Spf15