Shop Dermalogica Intensive Eye Repair. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Does this eye cream provide noticeable results?
How does this compare to this other eye cream besides it having SPF? [product:dermalogica-total-eye-care-with-spf-15]
I have been looking for a good eye cream for young skin and was just wondering if this product would be worth trying
Start your review of Dermalogica Intensive Eye Repair!
Reonna W.
Fontana, CA
Dermalogica Intensive Eye Repair uploaded by Reonna W.
Dermalogica is an amazing brand ! This serum specifically is amazing for around the eye area. The rollers help massage it into the skin as well
Ian K.
Dermalogica Intensive Eye Repair uploaded by Ian K.
Purchased at: ULTA
Dermalogica Intensive Eye Repair — This eye cream is my current go-to and favorite! I happen to have dehydrated under eyes during this time of the year due to my allergies, and my allergy medicine actually makes them even drier, but this eye cream is so moisture intensive. I usually use this at night because it does leave your under eyes a little wet looking, and when I wake up my under eyes are still hydrated. I didn’t think I’d enjoy this as much as I have, and if you have the chance to try it I definitely would!
elyse M.
Portland, OR
I've been working on my dark under eye circles and this product has been great for layering under my eye cream. My only complaint is it's a bit runny so I often squeeze too much out of the tube and end up using it on my neck too.
Jaime F.
Texas
1,277 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
This eye repair feels nice on and applies easily, but unfortunately, I haven’t seen any noticeable improvement. For the price and lack of results, my search will continue for the perfect eye treatment.
Tiffany P.
Seneca, SC
This is a great product. I can tell a difference after about 2 weeks of using it and it feels so great on your skin. I was very pleased with how effective it was.
jade M.
chicago
This is another one of my favs! I wasn’t too sure on trying it in the beginning because my eyes were very sensitive. Luckily I did choose to use it. It worked wonders for me and I even told some of my friends to use it.
Ingrid T.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This product helps with all my fine lines and brightens the skin around my eyes. I love this stuff and will continue using it. I would definitely recommend.
Teresa Ann S.
Priest River, ID
Yes!!!! Girl yes! Love it! Goes on well and it works for me definitely getting this again
Daniela R.
Jacksonville, FL
I really love this product ! I had really dry Lids and under eye area! This product made my eyes feel hydrated and look smoother with time. I use this on my daily routine all the time! It’s a must! It also reduces dark circles !
Anthony I.
Hicksville, NY
This is one of the first eye creams I’ve ever used. This company makes very solid, high quality products. This is slightly tinted. Also, I took a star off because it’s a bit hard to put on and can be a bit sticky. It’s very effective but there are better options you can buy.