BY DERMALOGICA

Hydrablur Primer - Blur fine lines and pores, hydrate and brighten for naturally-flawless skin. Lightweight, non-greasy primer minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, mattifies against oily shine and imparts a silky-smooth, luminous finish to skin. Dermalogica Skin Treatments available at all ULTA locations. Click here for more information. - Hydrablur Primer see more...

• For those of you who have used this- does it help with the appear...2 Answers
  • Is this product worth the price point? I heard it does more than ...1 Answers
  • I absolutely love this product! I wonder why it wasn't included i...1 Answers
Dermalogica Hydrablur Primer
  • "one of my favorite primers. my skin is oily and acne prone. once i put a pea size amount onto my face , my pimple are gone and the oil dissapeared" in 10 reviews
  • "one of my favorite primers. my skin is oily and acne prone. once i put a pea size amount onto my face , my pimple are gone and the oil dissapeared" in 3 reviews
Paige W.
Leicester
Wish I could give it a higher rating than 5, this product is something else. It makes your skin feel so smooth, I haven’t used a different primer since I found this I absolutely love it.
Sam S.
Burlington , ON
This is my favourite priming product, it smells SO GOOD. Super subtle and natural, nothing too prominent. This really does work, it doesn't cause breakout or clogs pores, it just smooths out rough parts of the face and gives you exactly what it says it does a blur effect. Its a bit pricey, but its worth it, I find that you get a lot of product and use out of it, and sometimes I just go out with a bit of this primer on my skin. It leaves a matte finish, perfect for oily skin like mine!
Alex C.
I have extremely combination skin as well as it be highly sensitive and prone to eczema, and this is the only primer I have ever found that not only calms my sensitive skin but leaves it silky smooth and blurs my acne scaring! LOVE this primer and have yet to find one better!!
jackie g.
Bowmanville, ON
One of my favourite primers - hydrablur is the perfect name. I did find that I could not apply the product to my eyebrows as I didn't like the effect/appearance it left when applying my brow pencil - it looked very waxy and faint. My foundation and face products applied perfectly though.
Stacey L.
Kincardine , ON
This is so worth the cost. It looks like a cream. But when applied it goes on smoothly and feels like silk. It makes makeup application to be flawless and perfect. You could even wear it without makeup too, to help blurr wrinkles and lines.
marina n.
tbilisi
omg this is 100% best for you💖💖💖please try this 💖💖💖and when you try this you will be happy for yous discover 💖💖💖💖
Sophie B.
Definitely one of the best primers I've purchased, 101% recommend for you make up lovers out there !
Abbie W.
I really like this primer as it works really well with my skin which is the combination skin type.
Katie P.
St Petersburg, FL
How does this work well for senestive skin?
O. A.
Columbus, OH
For those of you who have used this- does it help with the appearance of your skin?
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
Now in my mid 30s I'm experiencing different textures on my skin. Which is opening my eyes to more skin care and possibly a better primer for more mature skin. Would this primer be ok for more mature skin also?
Margaret E.
Paris, TX
So is there some type of plumper in the makeup or it's a filler only?
Rachel D.
Warren, RI
I absolutely love this product! I wonder why it wasn't included in the beauty awards?