BY DERMALOGICA

Lightweight, non-greasy primer minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, mattifies against oily shine and imparts a silky, luminous finish to skin.

• For those of you who have used this- does it help with th...2 Answers
  • Is this product worth the price point? I heard it does mo...1 Answers
  • I absolutely love this product! I wonder why it wasn't in...1 Answers
Buy on bluemer...
  • "i am still deciding my final review on this primer as i bought it about a week ago. i have tried to dab it on my face, especially my trouble places (cheeks, nose) as the lady at ulta told me that it doesn't work as well if you rub it in, which i've always done with any other primer. but my initial feelings are: when i apply it, it does blur my pores some and i can see the difference. it does provide a good makeup base. my makeup has stayed on well so far so i can't complain about that but i have gotten oily thru the day, not crazy oily but it doesn't completely make your skin matte. i am going to play around with it more, will probably try to set my whole face with a matte powder and see if that helps. but either way, i like it better than any other primer i have tried and i have tried tons (smashbox light, benefit, tarte, kiehl's, and multiple others)" in 15 reviews
  • "this is such a great primer. it’s smoothing and hydrating as the name suggests. the only reason i haven’t given it 5 stars is i do find it can sometimes leave my skin looking slightly dull so i sometimes go over the top of it with another brightening primer such as the becca primer to bring back a bit of life to my skin" in 3 reviews
  • "i love this primer! like i was a little skeptical at first because of the price and the great reviews but let me tell you this is amazing it has become one of my favorite primers. it does a good job of blurring my imperfections and i have a lot of them do to my acne prone skin." in 3 reviews
  • "one of my favorite primers. my skin is oily and acne prone. once i put a pea size amount onto my face , my pimple are gone and the oil dissapeared" in 3 reviews
Stephanie V.
Phila, PA
I used this under my foundation or just by its self. I love love love this primer. It makes your skin look flawless.
Kayla F.
Plainfield, IN
Leaves skin feeling flawless and goes on so smooth! Allows makeup to glide on the skin evenly love this product!
Brittney A.
This product was just alright. It felt nice on the skin but I didn't really see anything from the product.
Andrea M.
Las Cruces, NM
La amo. Estira la piel como nueva, quita las bolsitas abajo del ojo, pone Fresca la piel y como nueva.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
With out a doubt a perfect primer it's so lush and can actually fill in imperfection YES
Tamara M.
Des Moines
One of the best I’ve used. It is more expensive so I save it for special days when I need my face looking great
Courtneyy D.
I was having a breakout when I applied this and it didn't seem to cover the acne however due to the breakout I had large pores and blackheads especially on my nose and it covered this instantly even before I applied my makeup I could see the instant difference which was amazing. So it definitely does it job wonderfully.
Sarah S.
Brantford
If I could give this 100 stars I would. This is the first primer I ever used and I was blown away by how long my foundation lasted. I have since tried dozens of primers but always come back to this one. If I had to say one bad thing it would be the cost, pretty pricey but worth it.
Christen W.
Cape Town
Favourite primer by far! It works really well with my combination of oily and dry skin. It can be quite pricey buy is absolutely worth it as after applying the product my pores are non-existant and my makeup is applied smoothly. It sometimes makes my skin a bit oily under my eyes and along my forehead but its a sacrifice I'm willing to make.
Hannah D.
I've tried quite a few other brands of primer but always come back to the Dermalogica Hydrablur. The tube lasts for such a long time, and it gives a super smooth base for my foundation. I would 100% recommend this
Katie P.
St Petersburg, FL
How does this work well for senestive skin?
O. A.
Columbus, OH
For those of you who have used this- does it help with the appearance of your skin?
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
Now in my mid 30s I'm experiencing different textures on my skin. Which is opening my eyes to more skin care and possibly a better primer for more mature skin. Would this primer be ok for more mature skin also?
Margaret E.
Paris, TX
So is there some type of plumper in the makeup or it's a filler only?
Rachel D.
Warren, RI
I absolutely love this product! I wonder why it wasn't included in the beauty awards?