BY DERMALOGICA

Lightweight, non-greasy primer minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, mattifies against oily shine and imparts a silky, luminous finish to skin.

• Does this primer really blur the lines?1 Answers
  • For those of you who have used this- does it help with th...2 Answers
  • Is this product worth the price point? I heard it does mo...1 Answers
Dermalogica Hydrablur Primer
  • "i am still deciding my final review on this primer as i bought it about a week ago. i have tried to dab it on my face, especially my trouble places (cheeks, nose) as the lady at ulta told me that it doesn't work as well if you rub it in, which i've always done with any other primer. but my initial feelings are: when i apply it, it does blur my pores some and i can see the difference. it does provide a good makeup base. my makeup has stayed on well so far so i can't complain about that but i have gotten oily thru the day, not crazy oily but it doesn't completely make your skin matte. i am going to play around with it more, will probably try to set my whole face with a matte powder and see if that helps. but either way, i like it better than any other primer i have tried and i have tried tons (smashbox light, benefit, tarte, kiehl's, and multiple others)" in 15 reviews
  • "this is such a great primer. it’s smoothing and hydrating as the name suggests. the only reason i haven’t given it 5 stars is i do find it can sometimes leave my skin looking slightly dull so i sometimes go over the top of it with another brightening primer such as the becca primer to bring back a bit of life to my skin" in 3 reviews
  • "i love this primer! like i was a little skeptical at first because of the price and the great reviews but let me tell you this is amazing it has become one of my favorite primers. it does a good job of blurring my imperfections and i have a lot of them do to my acne prone skin." in 3 reviews
  • "one of my favorite primers. my skin is oily and acne prone. once i put a pea size amount onto my face , my pimple are gone and the oil dissapeared" in 3 reviews
Meghan M.
Kansas City, MO
This primer is all around a great product. It's very easy to apply, and it leaves a velvety feel on your face. It makes my foundation last longer with less of an oily finish by the end of the day than if I didn't use it. My only con is that it is a tad pricey, but it's worth it.
Selena P.
Parma, OH
This primer is really amazing. When I was at the store I put a little on my hand to see the texture. It penetrated my skin and glided on really nicely. I noticed immediately the tiny lines on the top of my hand had disappeared. It was amazing I bought it and have used it ever since. My makeup works nicely with it and it all looks so flawless.
Gricelda T.
Bremerton, WA
I absolutley love this primer, it has a slight tint that doesn't really make much of a difference when applied. Your make up ends up with an airbrushed look and this primer feels really fresh and light, not heavy at all. It has so many benefits besides being a primer.
Robin B.
Clearwater
Smells a bit medicinal which I don't mind. As so on as you apply it you can see the blur! It has been fine with my foundation application. I have been a faithful devote to Dermologica for years. I stray from time to time but always come back. It is definitely worth the $.
Sabrina O.
Overland Park, KS
This is an excellent primer that allows my makeup to go on smooth and without getting down into my pores -- it really does a great job of hiding the pores all together. I thought after looking at the consistency I wouldn't like it, but it goes on the skin perfectly!
leah a.
This primer instantly blurs the skin and is super hydrating. My skin looked flawless before I even thought of applying foundation on top of this product. Dermalogica never fails to have stupendous quality and I will definitely continue to be an avid user of their products
Chelsea L.
IN LOVE WITH THIS!! It smells good and does a fantastic job at smoothing the surface of your skin. It leaves me with minimal pore appearance and a refreshed look. I will definitely buy this product again.
Ella T.
I've tried a LOT of primers and this is the only one that truly fills in my pores and leaves me looking matte longer throughout the day. The only con I have is the price, but if I promise it's worth every penny!
Jessica R.
Hialeah, FL
I love using this. I like this way more than the benefit porefessional, it has a subtle smell to it but it’s pleasant. And sits very well under makeup and makes the skin velvety smooth. Would 10/10 recommend to anyone.
Kayla W.
I found this product to really help hide my pores and make my Foundation go on so smoothly!! I would recommend this to someone & I purchased it at Ulta! I have oil skin and it worked amazing for that!
Katie P.
St Petersburg, FL
How does this work well for senestive skin?
O. A.
Columbus, OH
For those of you who have used this- does it help with the appearance of your skin?
Susan W.
Dallas
Does this primer really blur the lines?
Rachel D.
Warren, RI
I absolutely love this product! I wonder why it wasn't included in the beauty awards?
Sara T.
Warrington, PA
Is this product worth the price point? I heard it does more than just prime the skin, Is that true?