BY DERMALOGICA

Hydrablur Primer - Blur fine lines and pores, hydrate and brighten for naturally-flawless skin. Lightweight, non-greasy primer minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, mattifies against oily shine and imparts a silky-smooth, luminous finish to skin. Dermalogica Skin Treatments available at all ULTA locations. Click here for more information. - Hydrablur Primer see more...

• For those of you who have used this- does it help with the appear...2 Answers
  • Is this product worth the price point? I heard it does more than ...1 Answers
  • I absolutely love this product! I wonder why it wasn't included i...1 Answers
Dermalogica Hydrablur Primer
  • "one of my favorite primers. my skin is oily and acne prone. once i put a pea size amount onto my face , my pimple are gone and the oil dissapeared" in 7 reviews
  • "one of my favorite primers. my skin is oily and acne prone. once i put a pea size amount onto my face , my pimple are gone and the oil dissapeared" in 3 reviews
Melissa H.
Patterson, CA
Love all dermalogica products . This is not only great for your skin but also great for a base for your foundation I love it
Stephanie V.
Philadelphia, PA
I used this under my foundation or just by its self. I love love love this primer. It makes your skin look flawless.
Kayla F.
Plainfield, IN
Leaves skin feeling flawless and goes on so smooth! Allows makeup to glide on the skin evenly love this product!
Brittney A.
This product was just alright. It felt nice on the skin but I didn't really see anything from the product.
Andrea M.
Las Cruces, NM
La amo. Estira la piel como nueva, quita las bolsitas abajo del ojo, pone Fresca la piel y como nueva.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
With out a doubt a perfect primer it's so lush and can actually fill in imperfection YES
Hannah D.
I've tried quite a few other brands of primer but always come back to the Dermalogica Hydrablur. The tube lasts for such a long time, and it gives a super smooth base for my foundation. I would 100% recommend this
Christen W.
Cape Town
Favourite primer by far! It works really well with my combination of oily and dry skin. It can be quite pricey buy is absolutely worth it as after applying the product my pores are non-existant and my makeup is applied smoothly. It sometimes makes my skin a bit oily under my eyes and along my forehead but its a sacrifice I'm willing to make.
Leidy L.
Miami
effective, leaves my pores sealed, the result is completely smooth, resists what I wear on it, if it does not spread well on the face can be noticed. it has to be spread very well for a better result
Paige W.
Leicester
Wish I could give it a higher rating than 5, this product is something else. It makes your skin feel so smooth, I haven’t used a different primer since I found this I absolutely love it.
Katie P.
St Petersburg, FL
How does this work well for senestive skin?
O. A.
Columbus, OH
For those of you who have used this- does it help with the appearance of your skin?
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
Now in my mid 30s I'm experiencing different textures on my skin. Which is opening my eyes to more skin care and possibly a better primer for more mature skin. Would this primer be ok for more mature skin also?
Margaret E.
Paris, TX
So is there some type of plumper in the makeup or it's a filler only?
Rachel D.
Warren, RI
I absolutely love this product! I wonder why it wasn't included in the beauty awards?