BY DERMALOGICA

Hydrablur Primer - Blur fine lines and pores, hydrate and brighten for naturally-flawless skin. Lightweight, non-greasy primer minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, mattifies against oily shine and imparts a silky-smooth, luminous finish to skin. Dermalogica Skin Treatments available at all ULTA locations. Click here for more information. - Hydrablur Primer see more...

• For those of you who have used this- does it help with the appear...2 Answers
  • Is this product worth the price point? I heard it does more than ...1 Answers
  • I absolutely love this product! I wonder why it wasn't included i...1 Answers
Dermalogica Hydrablur Primer
  • "one of my favorite primers. my skin is oily and acne prone. once i put a pea size amount onto my face , my pimple are gone and the oil dissapeared" in 3 reviews
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
Very good primer. Blurs fine lines & pores. Hydrates and brightens the skin. Gives a great canvas for a naturally flawless look. Not greasy, lightweight. Mattifies my t-zone very good.
Kelly P.
I cannot recommend this product enough. I have never considered using a primer, but my coworkers raved about this and I had to give it a shot. I have combination skin, so I mainly put this primer on my T-zone and my makeup legit doesn't move throughout the day. Not to mention - it doesn't make me break out!!!! It makes my pores pretty much disappear, I could even wear it without powder on top. 10/10!
LAUREN H.
SYRACUSE, NY
It is worth every penny. My facial girl told me about this line and gave me some to try. Boy am I impressed by this primer. you only need a little bit. it is so easy to apply and rub in. leaves skin looking refreshed and smooth as a babies bottom. love that the full size tube comes with a thing to put on the end to get all the product out thank you
Meghan M.
Independence, MO
This primer is all around a great product. It's very easy to apply, and it leaves a velvety feel on your face. It makes my foundation last longer with less of an oily finish by the end of the day than if I didn't use it. My only con is that it is a tad pricey, but it's worth it.
Gricelda T.
Visalia, CA
I absolutley love this primer, it has a slight tint that doesn't really make much of a difference when applied. Your make up ends up with an airbrushed look and this primer feels really fresh and light, not heavy at all. It has so many benefits besides being a primer.
Julia K.
Charleston, SC
I got a sample of this primer and I love it! You only need a small amount and it makes your makeup go on flawless over top. I have oily and it helps to keep me from getting too shiny throughout the day! I would definitely recommend this to anyone with oily skin!
Ella T.
I've tried a LOT of primers and this is the only one that truly fills in my pores and leaves me looking matte longer throughout the day. The only con I have is the price, but if I promise it's worth every penny!
Marie O.
sacramento, CA
This is the only primer I can use on my sensitive skin. It does not leave you feeling oily. It keeps my face feeling soft and I really enjoy the smell.
rachl l.
Sacramento, CA
Heidi B.
This primer is just okay in my opinion. I didn't notice a blurring effect at all. It also didn't keep makeup from creasing in my fine lines.
Katie P.
St Petersburg, FL
How does this work well for senestive skin?
O. A.
Columbus, OH
For those of you who have used this- does it help with the appearance of your skin?
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
Now in my mid 30s I'm experiencing different textures on my skin. Which is opening my eyes to more skin care and possibly a better primer for more mature skin. Would this primer be ok for more mature skin also?
Margaret E.
Paris, TX
So is there some type of plumper in the makeup or it's a filler only?
Rachel D.
Warren, RI
I absolutely love this product! I wonder why it wasn't included in the beauty awards?