BY DERMALOGICA

Hydrablur Primer - Blur fine lines and pores, hydrate and brighten for naturally-flawless skin. Lightweight, non-greasy primer minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, mattifies against oily shine and imparts a silky-smooth, luminous finish to skin. Dermalogica Skin Treatments available at all ULTA locations. Click here for more information. - Hydrablur Primer see more...

• For those of you who have used this- does it help with the appear...2 Answers
  • Is this product worth the price point? I heard it does more than ...1 Answers
  • I absolutely love this product! I wonder why it wasn't included i...1 Answers
Dermalogica Hydrablur Primer
  • "one of my favorite primers. my skin is oily and acne prone. once i put a pea size amount onto my face , my pimple are gone and the oil dissapeared" in 3 reviews
Ada R.
This product is very nice for smoothing out the skin making it look flawless I don't notice a difference and how long it makes my makeup last but for a really good hydrablur primer to smooth your skin this one works really well
Lisa L.
Midlothian, VA
I love this primer. It goes on and feels like you are applying silk to your face. I wait for it to dry and set before applying any type of foundation or powder. On quick days, I just use this and go out for a real natural look.
Dayana R.
Hialeah, FL
I didn't really like this. It is very thick, it makes your skin feel smooth and matte but it feels very thick on the skin it feels like I put a layer under my makeup and it's too much makeup. It smells really strong as well
Laura Megan  C.
Versailles , MO
Good texture and smell. Great coverage. Is a little sticky though depending on what foundation you use. Would refer more sun protection. Product is long lasting and works well. Would buy again. Definitely recommend
Chelsea L.
IN LOVE WITH THIS!! It smells good and does a fantastic job at smoothing the surface of your skin. It leaves me with minimal pore appearance and a refreshed look. I will definitely buy this product again.
Lauren D.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this primer so much. It is really good. It blurs my pores, makes my skin smooth and without the silicone feeling. Perfect for oily and dry skin. I bought sample sizes and am definitely buying the full size.
Breanna H.
Carmel
I have oily skin, and I've been using dermalogica products since I graduated Beauty school. This is so amazing on my skin it's very easy to apply and goes on so smoothly. I recommend it all of the time!
Leslie M.
Amazing. Amazing. Amazing. Kept my makeup on all day and smoothed out all my pores. It kept me matte but not dry looking. Very easy to smooth over the skin and works with all foundations I've tried.
Bianca E.
Austin , AR
I never used a primer until I found this! This is amazing! And only a very small amount is needed. Goes a long way.. definitely gives you that airbrush look and my makeup applies so much easier and doesn't look caked on! Love it!
Jessica R.
Hialeah, FL
I love using this. I like this way more than the benefit porefessional, it has a subtle smell to it but it’s pleasant. And sits very well under makeup and makes the skin velvety smooth. Would 10/10 recommend to anyone.
Katie P.
St Petersburg, FL
How does this work well for senestive skin?
O. A.
Columbus, OH
For those of you who have used this- does it help with the appearance of your skin?
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
Now in my mid 30s I'm experiencing different textures on my skin. Which is opening my eyes to more skin care and possibly a better primer for more mature skin. Would this primer be ok for more mature skin also?
Margaret E.
Paris, TX
So is there some type of plumper in the makeup or it's a filler only?
Rachel D.
Warren, RI
I absolutely love this product! I wonder why it wasn't included in the beauty awards?