BY DERMALOGICA

Hydrablur Primer - Blur fine lines and pores, hydrate and brighten for naturally-flawless skin. Lightweight, non-greasy primer minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, mattifies against oily shine and imparts a silky-smooth, luminous finish to skin. Dermalogica Skin Treatments available at all ULTA locations. Click here for more information. - Hydrablur Primer see more...

• For those of you who have used this- does it help with the appear...2 Answers
  • Is this product worth the price point? I heard it does more than ...1 Answers
  • I absolutely love this product! I wonder why it wasn't included i...1 Answers
Dermalogica Hydrablur Primer
  • "one of my favorite primers. my skin is oily and acne prone. once i put a pea size amount onto my face , my pimple are gone and the oil dissapeared" in 7 reviews
  • "one of my favorite primers. my skin is oily and acne prone. once i put a pea size amount onto my face , my pimple are gone and the oil dissapeared" in 3 reviews
Tara G.
Yes!!! This is my favorite primer ever. I was on the hunt for a primer that actually looked good for so long, and when I finally got this and used it, I fell in love. I have larger pores and some texture, but this makes my skin look flawless. I wasn't even much of a believer in primer before this gem. Definitely try it if you're in the market for something fabulous!
Selena P.
Parma, OH
This primer is really amazing. When I was at the store I put a little on my hand to see the texture. It penetrated my skin and glided on really nicely. I noticed immediately the tiny lines on the top of my hand had disappeared. It was amazing I bought it and have used it ever since. My makeup works nicely with it and it all looks so flawless.
Clorae B.
Woodinville, WA
A moisturizing Primer that changes color to match skin tone. I know, it sounds weird but it's amazing. It's a bit more expensive than the average Primer but is far better than the average Primer! So really it's like getting a deal. Your skin will look better than before using this. Helps with blotting oil but doesn't dry the skin out!
Mikeyla V.
Bronx, NY
The applicator feels amazing and more when is cold. Is nice for all skin types and it really relieves stress from your eyes area. Is easy to apply and the applicator helps you to give you really soft and nice massages while you're applying it.
Courtney T.
I didn't care for this primer, I liked how it felt going on but even with non-silicon moisturizer it immediately started to pill on my face. I tried with a different moisturizer and the same thing happened as soon as I began my foundation. I'm not sure if I was mixing ingredients I wasn't aware of but I tried several and it was an issue every time
Beaux B.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I love this primer! Like I was a Little skeptical at first because of the price and the great reviews but let me tell you this is amazing it has become one of my favorite primers. It does a good job of blurring my imperfections and I have a lot of them do to my acne prone skin.
Elsie B.
San Rafael, CA
Best primer for dry skin! I love this primer so much, I can definitely tell a difference in the way my make up looks and lasts after I've used it. It creates such a smooth canvas for makeup to go on top of. My skin looks and feel so smooth all day. Dermalogica never fails!
Robin B.
Clearwater
Smells a bit medicinal which I don't mind. As so on as you apply it you can see the blur! It has been fine with my foundation application. I have been a faithful devote to Dermologica for years. I stray from time to time but always come back. It is definitely worth the $.
leah a.
This primer instantly blurs the skin and is super hydrating. My skin looked flawless before I even thought of applying foundation on top of this product. Dermalogica never fails to have stupendous quality and I will definitely continue to be an avid user of their products
Ada R.
This product is very nice for smoothing out the skin making it look flawless I don't notice a difference and how long it makes my makeup last but for a really good hydrablur primer to smooth your skin this one works really well
Katie P.
St Petersburg, FL
How does this work well for senestive skin?
O. A.
Columbus, OH
For those of you who have used this- does it help with the appearance of your skin?
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
Now in my mid 30s I'm experiencing different textures on my skin. Which is opening my eyes to more skin care and possibly a better primer for more mature skin. Would this primer be ok for more mature skin also?
Margaret E.
Paris, TX
So is there some type of plumper in the makeup or it's a filler only?
Rachel D.
Warren, RI
I absolutely love this product! I wonder why it wasn't included in the beauty awards?