BY DERMALOGICA

Hydrablur Primer - Blur fine lines and pores, hydrate and brighten for naturally-flawless skin. Lightweight, non-greasy primer minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, mattifies against oily shine and imparts a silky-smooth, luminous finish to skin. Dermalogica Skin Treatments available at all ULTA locations. Click here for more information. - Hydrablur Primer see more...

• For those of you who have used this- does it help with th...2 Answers
  • Is this product worth the price point? I heard it does mo...1 Answers
  • I absolutely love this product! I wonder why it wasn't in...1 Answers
Dermalogica Hydrablur Primer
  • "i am still deciding my final review on this primer as i bought it about a week ago. i have tried to dab it on my face, especially my trouble places (cheeks, nose) as the lady at ulta told me that it doesn't work as well if you rub it in, which i've always done with any other primer. but my initial feelings are: when i apply it, it does blur my pores some and i can see the difference. it does provide a good makeup base. my makeup has stayed on well so far so i can't complain about that but i have gotten oily thru the day, not crazy oily but it doesn't completely make your skin matte. i am going to play around with it more, will probably try to set my whole face with a matte powder and see if that helps. but either way, i like it better than any other primer i have tried and i have tried tons (smashbox light, benefit, tarte, kiehl's, and multiple others)" in 15 reviews
  • "this is such a great primer. it’s smoothing and hydrating as the name suggests. the only reason i haven’t given it 5 stars is i do find it can sometimes leave my skin looking slightly dull so i sometimes go over the top of it with another brightening primer such as the becca primer to bring back a bit of life to my skin" in 3 reviews
  • "i love this primer! like i was a little skeptical at first because of the price and the great reviews but let me tell you this is amazing it has become one of my favorite primers. it does a good job of blurring my imperfections and i have a lot of them do to my acne prone skin." in 3 reviews
  • "one of my favorite primers. my skin is oily and acne prone. once i put a pea size amount onto my face , my pimple are gone and the oil dissapeared" in 3 reviews
Kayla W.
I found this product to really help hide my pores and make my Foundation go on so smoothly!! I would recommend this to someone & I purchased it at Ulta! I have oil skin and it worked amazing for that!
Hannah S.
Tallahassee , FL
I am still deciding my final review on this primer as I bought it about a week ago. I have tried to dab it on my face, especially my trouble places (cheeks, nose) as the lady at Ulta told me that it doesn't work as well if you rub it in, which I've always done with any other primer. But my initial feelings are: when I apply it, it does blur my pores some and I can see the difference. It does provide a good makeup base. My makeup has stayed on well so far so I can't complain about that but I have gotten oily thru the day, not crazy oily but it doesn't completely make your skin matte. I am going to play around with it more, will probably try to set my whole face with a matte powder and see if that helps. But either way, I like it better than any other primer I have tried and I have tried tons (Smashbox light, Benefit, Tarte, Kiehl's, and multiple others)
Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
This primer works pretty well. My foundation looks better with it, it fills out my pores, and makes my skin smooth. But I have a big problem with this primer. When I am applying it some of it stays on my fingers and looks super nasty and because of that it a little bit pills on my skin also. Adding picture so you can see it. My skin is clean just with a moisturizer on (I tried even different kinds to be sure it is the primer that causing problems). For this price it's a big NO for me.
Rachel S.
College Park, MD
This stuff is magic!! I received a sample from Ulta about 2 months ago and immediately loved it.

The texture is amazing. Almost feels like a very lightweight clay which I love. Also, there is a total blurring effect when you put it on, no lies there. I noticed it immediately and definitely thought it was dramatic which I love. Perfect for pores on my nose chin and forehead. I'm obsessed!

The product itself is definitely very pricey so I'm debating on buying it after I finish my sample (I've been using it very sparingly I know...really want to have it last!). I think that it is definitely worth the price if you are looking for a higher end primer.
Danielle l.
Perkasie, PA
If you ladies or men have large pores, texture, dry skin, or fine lines, this is your unicorn primer. Ive never come across a primer quite like this one. It literally put an instagram filter on your face. Its amazing, go try it in store, you won't regret it. Just dont yell at me for the pricetag. 47$ is a bit steep for a orimer but when it has all the benefits that this one does it worth it
Tara G.
Yes!!! This is my favorite primer ever. I was on the hunt for a primer that actually looked good for so long, and when I finally got this and used it, I fell in love. I have larger pores and some texture, but this makes my skin look flawless. I wasn't even much of a believer in primer before this gem. Definitely try it if you're in the market for something fabulous!
Selena P.
Parma, OH
This primer is really amazing. When I was at the store I put a little on my hand to see the texture. It penetrated my skin and glided on really nicely. I noticed immediately the tiny lines on the top of my hand had disappeared. It was amazing I bought it and have used it ever since. My makeup works nicely with it and it all looks so flawless.
Clorae B.
Woodinville, WA
A moisturizing Primer that changes color to match skin tone. I know, it sounds weird but it's amazing. It's a bit more expensive than the average Primer but is far better than the average Primer! So really it's like getting a deal. Your skin will look better than before using this. Helps with blotting oil but doesn't dry the skin out!
Mikeyla V.
Bronx, NY
The applicator feels amazing and more when is cold. Is nice for all skin types and it really relieves stress from your eyes area. Is easy to apply and the applicator helps you to give you really soft and nice massages while you're applying it.
Courtney T.
I didn't care for this primer, I liked how it felt going on but even with non-silicon moisturizer it immediately started to pill on my face. I tried with a different moisturizer and the same thing happened as soon as I began my foundation. I'm not sure if I was mixing ingredients I wasn't aware of but I tried several and it was an issue every time
Katie P.
St Petersburg, FL
How does this work well for senestive skin?
O. A.
Columbus, OH
For those of you who have used this- does it help with the appearance of your skin?
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
Now in my mid 30s I'm experiencing different textures on my skin. Which is opening my eyes to more skin care and possibly a better primer for more mature skin. Would this primer be ok for more mature skin also?
Margaret E.
Paris, TX
So is there some type of plumper in the makeup or it's a filler only?
Rachel D.
Warren, RI
I absolutely love this product! I wonder why it wasn't included in the beauty awards?