BY DERMALOGICA

Lightweight, non-greasy primer minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, mattifies against oily shine and imparts a silky, luminous finish to skin.

• Does this primer really blur the lines?1 Answers
  • For those of you who have used this- does it help with th...2 Answers
  • Is this product worth the price point? I heard it does mo...1 Answers
Dermalogica Hydrablur Primer
  • "i am still deciding my final review on this primer as i bought it about a week ago. i have tried to dab it on my face, especially my trouble places (cheeks, nose) as the lady at ulta told me that it doesn't work as well if you rub it in, which i've always done with any other primer. but my initial feelings are: when i apply it, it does blur my pores some and i can see the difference. it does provide a good makeup base. my makeup has stayed on well so far so i can't complain about that but i have gotten oily thru the day, not crazy oily but it doesn't completely make your skin matte. i am going to play around with it more, will probably try to set my whole face with a matte powder and see if that helps. but either way, i like it better than any other primer i have tried and i have tried tons (smashbox light, benefit, tarte, kiehl's, and multiple others)" in 15 reviews
  • "this is such a great primer. it’s smoothing and hydrating as the name suggests. the only reason i haven’t given it 5 stars is i do find it can sometimes leave my skin looking slightly dull so i sometimes go over the top of it with another brightening primer such as the becca primer to bring back a bit of life to my skin" in 3 reviews
  • "i love this primer! like i was a little skeptical at first because of the price and the great reviews but let me tell you this is amazing it has become one of my favorite primers. it does a good job of blurring my imperfections and i have a lot of them do to my acne prone skin." in 3 reviews
  • "one of my favorite primers. my skin is oily and acne prone. once i put a pea size amount onto my face , my pimple are gone and the oil dissapeared" in 3 reviews
Abigail K.
South River, NJ
Love this primer! Such a smooth application and doesn’t feel like silicone like what I’m used to. Gives you a beautiful smooth base to begin your makeup routine right.
Hannah S.
Tallahassee, FL
I am still deciding my final review on this primer as I bought it about a week ago. I have tried to dab it on my face, especially my trouble places (cheeks, nose) as the lady at Ulta told me that it doesn't work as well if you rub it in, which I've always done with any other primer. But my initial feelings are: when I apply it, it does blur my pores some and I can see the difference. It does provide a good makeup base. My makeup has stayed on well so far so I can't complain about that but I have gotten oily thru the day, not crazy oily but it doesn't completely make your skin matte. I am going to play around with it more, will probably try to set my whole face with a matte powder and see if that helps. But either way, I like it better than any other primer I have tried and I have tried tons (Smashbox light, Benefit, Tarte, Kiehl's, and multiple others)
Sabrina B.
This primer is by far my favorite primer! I have extremely oily skin all over and I suffer from large pores on my nose, cheeks, forehead, and chin; before this primer I would need to use two separate primers to control my oil and pores. With this primer I only need to use it alone! I am a college student with very long days, on an average day I wear my makeup about 10+ hours. At the end of the day I am a bit shiny but no where near how shiny I would be without this primer. 100% recommend!
Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
This primer works pretty well. My foundation looks better with it, it fills out my pores, and makes my skin smooth. But I have a big problem with this primer. When I am applying it some of it stays on my fingers and looks super nasty and because of that it a little bit pills on my skin also. Adding picture so you can see it. My skin is clean just with a moisturizer on (I tried even different kinds to be sure it is the primer that causing problems). For this price it's a big NO for me.
Taylor F.
I got this primer when I bought several skincare products from Dermalogica and I really like it. It’s perfect for matte looks and a little goes a long way so even the travel size bottle has last awhile using it every now and then. I don’t use it everyday but would be good for oily skin
Rachel S.
College Park, MD
This stuff is magic!! I received a sample from Ulta about 2 months ago and immediately loved it.

The texture is amazing. Almost feels like a very lightweight clay which I love. Also, there is a total blurring effect when you put it on, no lies there. I noticed it immediately and definitely thought it was dramatic which I love. Perfect for pores on my nose chin and forehead. I'm obsessed!

The product itself is definitely very pricey so I'm debating on buying it after I finish my sample (I've been using it very sparingly I know...really want to have it last!). I think that it is definitely worth the price if you are looking for a higher end primer.
Danielle l.
Perkasie, PA
If you ladies or men have large pores, texture, dry skin, or fine lines, this is your unicorn primer. Ive never come across a primer quite like this one. It literally put an instagram filter on your face. Its amazing, go try it in store, you won't regret it. Just dont yell at me for the pricetag. 47$ is a bit steep for a orimer but when it has all the benefits that this one does it worth it
Tara G.
Yes!!! This is my favorite primer ever. I was on the hunt for a primer that actually looked good for so long, and when I finally got this and used it, I fell in love. I have larger pores and some texture, but this makes my skin look flawless. I wasn't even much of a believer in primer before this gem. Definitely try it if you're in the market for something fabulous!
Ri K.
Orlando
Unreal! My skin looks so blurred and smooth after I use this. A little goes a long way so the price is more tolerable. It fills pores, helps cover little bumps, lasts all day. Somehow makes me look like I have a natural filter and I end up zooming in on my photos to marvel at my own face lol. Cannot recommend enough!
Clorae B.
Woodinville, WA
A moisturizing Primer that changes color to match skin tone. I know, it sounds weird but it's amazing. It's a bit more expensive than the average Primer but is far better than the average Primer! So really it's like getting a deal. Your skin will look better than before using this. Helps with blotting oil but doesn't dry the skin out!
Katie P.
St Petersburg, FL
How does this work well for senestive skin?
O. A.
Columbus, OH
For those of you who have used this- does it help with the appearance of your skin?
Susan W.
Dallas
Does this primer really blur the lines?
Rachel D.
Warren, RI
I absolutely love this product! I wonder why it wasn't included in the beauty awards?
Sara T.
Warrington, PA
Is this product worth the price point? I heard it does more than just prime the skin, Is that true?