Dermalogica Hydrablur Primer
Top Questions See all 6 Q&A
- "i am still deciding my final review on this primer as i bought it about a week ago. i have tried to dab it on my face, especially my trouble places (cheeks, nose) as the lady at ulta told me that it doesn't work as well if you rub it in, which i've always done with any other primer. but my initial feelings are: when i apply it, it does blur my pores some and i can see the difference. it does provide a good makeup base. my makeup has stayed on well so far so i can't complain about that but i have gotten oily thru the day, not crazy oily but it doesn't completely make your skin matte. i am going to play around with it more, will probably try to set my whole face with a matte powder and see if that helps. but either way, i like it better than any other primer i have tried and i have tried tons (smashbox light, benefit, tarte, kiehl's, and multiple others)" in 15 reviews
- "one of my favorite primers. my skin is oily and acne prone. once i put a pea size amount onto my face , my pimple are gone and the oil dissapeared" in 10 reviews
- "one of my favorite primers. my skin is oily and acne prone. once i put a pea size amount onto my face , my pimple are gone and the oil dissapeared" in 9 reviews
- "one of my favorite primers. my skin is oily and acne prone. once i put a pea size amount onto my face , my pimple are gone and the oil dissapeared" in 3 reviews
- "this is such a great primer. it’s smoothing and hydrating as the name suggests. the only reason i haven’t given it 5 stars is i do find it can sometimes leave my skin looking slightly dull so i sometimes go over the top of it with another brightening primer such as the becca primer to bring back a bit of life to my skin" in 3 reviews
The texture is amazing. Almost feels like a very lightweight clay which I love. Also, there is a total blurring effect when you put it on, no lies there. I noticed it immediately and definitely thought it was dramatic which I love. Perfect for pores on my nose chin and forehead. I'm obsessed!
The product itself is definitely very pricey so I'm debating on buying it after I finish my sample (I've been using it very sparingly I know...really want to have it last!). I think that it is definitely worth the price if you are looking for a higher end primer.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos