BY DERMALOGICA

Hydrablur Primer - Blur fine lines and pores, hydrate and brighten for naturally-flawless skin. Lightweight, non-greasy primer minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, mattifies against oily shine and imparts a silky-smooth, luminous finish to skin. Dermalogica Skin Treatments available at all ULTA locations. Click here for more information. - Hydrablur Primer see more...

• For those of you who have used this- does it help with th...2 Answers
  • Is this product worth the price point? I heard it does mo...1 Answers
  • I absolutely love this product! I wonder why it wasn't in...1 Answers
Buy on bluemer...*
  • "i am still deciding my final review on this primer as i bought it about a week ago. i have tried to dab it on my face, especially my trouble places (cheeks, nose) as the lady at ulta told me that it doesn't work as well if you rub it in, which i've always done with any other primer. but my initial feelings are: when i apply it, it does blur my pores some and i can see the difference. it does provide a good makeup base. my makeup has stayed on well so far so i can't complain about that but i have gotten oily thru the day, not crazy oily but it doesn't completely make your skin matte. i am going to play around with it more, will probably try to set my whole face with a matte powder and see if that helps. but either way, i like it better than any other primer i have tried and i have tried tons (smashbox light, benefit, tarte, kiehl's, and multiple others)" in 15 reviews
  • "this is such a great primer. it’s smoothing and hydrating as the name suggests. the only reason i haven’t given it 5 stars is i do find it can sometimes leave my skin looking slightly dull so i sometimes go over the top of it with another brightening primer such as the becca primer to bring back a bit of life to my skin" in 3 reviews
  • "i love this primer! like i was a little skeptical at first because of the price and the great reviews but let me tell you this is amazing it has become one of my favorite primers. it does a good job of blurring my imperfections and i have a lot of them do to my acne prone skin." in 3 reviews
  • "one of my favorite primers. my skin is oily and acne prone. once i put a pea size amount onto my face , my pimple are gone and the oil dissapeared" in 3 reviews
Vivian P.
Spearfish, SD
I will attest to all of Dermalogica’s products and the hydra blur face primer is no different!! Goes on so smooth, works so well with my combination skin, and has a natural finish! Please please try this for yourselves because you will not be disappointed!!
Sabrina B.
This primer is by far my favorite primer! I have extremely oily skin all over and I suffer from large pores on my nose, cheeks, forehead, and chin; before this primer I would need to use two separate primers to control my oil and pores. With this primer I only need to use it alone! I am a college student with very long days, on an average day I wear my makeup about 10+ hours. At the end of the day I am a bit shiny but no where near how shiny I would be without this primer. 100% recommend!
Rebecca S.
I am very careful about what products I use on my face (especially for makeup as I break out very easily) but after using Dermalogica Precleanse balm, and other Dermalogica products, I decided to give this primer a try as the other products were helping my skin tremendously. While this does leave a weird residue on your hands you need to wash off, it does an AMAZING job of actually evening out your face and creating a great, smooth base to apply makeup. I will definitely be repurchasing when I run out and highly recommend!
Jen (.
Morgantown, WV
This primer has a unique texture from others I’ve tried. It looks like it would be grainy, but it goes on very smooth. It makes my skin feel great and keeps my make up lasting all day. It also smells like vanilla which is an added bonus!
Rachel D.
Warren, RI
This primer is simple clean and nice. It doesn’t have a greasy afterfeel like most primers do, it maintains a natural finish and helps to hide pores. I got this as a sample and I’d def buy it again
Jessy M.
Glendale heights
This honestly helps with some of my imperfections such as some small pores on my face and it overall just helps my makeup stay on better I feel! Great quality and great price!
Jennifer H.
Kokomo, IN
Soufle for your face. I have normal skin, but lately the weather has been destroying it. My cheeks are dry and sore. This may not be moisturizer, but it feels amazing after using a moisturizer. I got a sample from ULTA and I'm purchasing a full size tube next week. I love this product!
Sabrina O.
Overland Park, KS
This is an excellent primer that allows my makeup to go on smooth and without getting down into my pores -- it really does a great job of hiding the pores all together. I thought after looking at the consistency I wouldn't like it, but it goes on the skin perfectly!
Marley F.
Castle Shann, PA
I absolutely love this product. I have been using it for two years now. I have extreme redness and oily skin on my face, so putting this on before my makeup is key. It lasts all day and blends very easily. I would buy again, it is worth the money.
Kat A.
San Jose
This is a nice primer that goes on clear, and then as it warms up it actually takes a bit of tint on to match your skin tone. It’s very moisturizing, and it leaves your skin nice and silky after you put it on.
Katie P.
St Petersburg, FL
How does this work well for senestive skin?
O. A.
Columbus, OH
For those of you who have used this- does it help with the appearance of your skin?
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
Now in my mid 30s I'm experiencing different textures on my skin. Which is opening my eyes to more skin care and possibly a better primer for more mature skin. Would this primer be ok for more mature skin also?
Margaret E.
Paris, TX
So is there some type of plumper in the makeup or it's a filler only?
Rachel D.
Warren, RI
I absolutely love this product! I wonder why it wasn't included in the beauty awards?