BY DERMALOGICA

A concentrated, oil-free complex of ultra-soothing botanicals and healing Honey that calms and hydrates irritated or sensitized skin. Contains no artificial fragrance or color. ; see more...

• I'm currently using a Palmetto collagen booster. How exac...1 Answers
  • What will this do for my skin?2 Answers
Rebecca L.
Dayton, OH
Added this into my body lotion after a sunburn I got on the weekend. Was very soothing and seemed to calm the area. Also add to my moisturizer after getting my brows waxed, and seemed to calm that. Will definitely buy again.
Lola S.
San Diego
This is a great serum. Light and smooth and soaks in quickly. I got this as a sample so I am not sure if the value but I will consider buying it when it runs out.
Kymberli F.
Asheboro, NC
This gentle skin booster is INCREDIBLE. It is expensive however I will pay the price over and over again! My skin has never felt so amazing. It moisturizes perfectly and it lasts all day. Doesn't take much product at all either! My fine lines are gradually disappearing!
Tanya M.
Boca Raton, FL
I didn't really notice a difference with this product. There is no scent to it which is good. I couldn't tell if it absorbed in the skin or simply evaporated.
Ashley T.
Great for skin, smells lovely and is a great moisturizer! I just started using it but will keep purchasing. Definitely worth trying.
Emilie G.
Boston, MA
dermalogica products are honestly my favorite. i feel an instant difference after using their face washes and face lotions
Shamama K.
London, Greater London
This is a life saver for sensitive skin like mine. I defo recommend this along with either the anti bacterial cleansing gel wash made of very beneficial herbs and essential oils you can immediately feel it working.
Cristina G.
Heals up the cracks in the corners of my lips right away. super strong for dry, cracked areas.
why wait for something painful to heal with products that are not strong enough and take forever to work.
this works immediately.
use at night and wake up without those awful cracks that make eating difficult due to food burning our lips.
rebecca r.
west Pittston, PA
What will this do for my skin?
Mayra L.
Storm Lake, IA
I'm currently using a Palmetto collagen booster. How exactly does that product differ to this one? And what exactly does a collagen booster DO for your skin?