BY DERMALOGICA

A gentle, non-abrasive exfoliation treatment to thoroughly remove dulling surface debris, dramatically improving skin texture; Alpha hydroxy Lactic Acid, beta hydroxy Salicylic Acid and natural fruit enzymes detach dead skin cells, helping to stimulate skin renewal; Conditioning botanical extracts and humectants soothe the skin and combat dryness; Fragrance free; Extracts of Lavender, Aloe Vera and Coneflower help reduce sensitivity and soothe skin. see more...

Bee S.
Bee S.
Round Rock
This product worked well but it wasn't strong enough to fight my acne. I have super stubborn acne and dark spots. I was hoping it would help exfoliate my skin and reduce my dark spots but I grew impatient and went to see a dermatologist instead.
Chandi N.
Chandi N.
McMinnville, TN
I liked this product ok. It did the job but didn't really make my skin feel as hydrated as some others I have used.
Whitney F.
Whitney F.
Acworth, GA
It really smooths the skin while it gently exfoliates. I use this product about twice a week.
Patricia S.
Patricia S.
CA
I don't regret buying this at all! It's great and worth it I will be buying it a second time!
Gabriela A.
Gabriela A.
Orlando, FL
I've had this for awhile and I honestly can't use it all because I just don't think it's anything special. Dermalogica has a lot of science behind it and I appreciate that but I can't really get into it. I'm not sure how but I somehow manage to not be able to wash off the product completely and that annoys me.