Dermalogica Gentle Cream Exfoliant

Shop Dermalogica Gentle Cream Exfoliant. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Can anyone recommend a good exfoliant?
Iss this a good chemical exfoliate? How often should I use it?
Start your review of Dermalogica Gentle Cream Exfoliant!
Krista C.
Blaine, WA
Dermalogica Gentle Cream Exfoliant uploaded by Krista C.
This is a heat product, I’m sad to hear it has been discontinued! It’s a gentle exfoliant that doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin. I would keep it in the shower and use it 3 or 4 times a week with great results
Ami P.
N Brunswick, NJ
Dermalogica Gentle Cream Exfoliant uploaded by Ami P.
this product improves drastically and soothes skin texture. it’s the best for dead skin. highly recommend
Lilliana R.
San Angelo, TX
Loved it. I got a sample fro ulta and I was hooked. I bought it again at ulta and I am impressed. It works as promised which I liked and it isn’t too harsh on the skin. Overall great product and I would recommend!
Dayle M.
Apex, NC
Dermalogica Gentle Cream Exfoliant uploaded by Dayle M.
Purchased at: ULTA
This, to me, is a very gentle exfoliant. If you need something that is not very aggressive, if you have sensitive skin, if you don’t need something high powered. This is for you. The directions say once or twice a week but I can use this more as I need a little more help. I do understand over exfoliating can damage the epidermis so I am careful not to leave this on too long or use this or two products on consecutive days. This Cream Exfoliant uses Alpha and Beta hydroxy acids and natural fruit enzymes to remove dead skin cells and help skin renewal. I highly recommend this for someone who needs something more gentle or would like to use this when they don’t need a more high powered exfoliant like a glycolic acid.
Maria V.
Lighthouse Pt, FL
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
Quiero probar este producto alguien lo a usado quien me lo recomienda? Por favor alguien me ayuda
marie M.
Cypress, CA
Just ordered a new one from Sephora. I absolutely love this stuff and even plan to share a little with my friend who just got a big zit on her cheek! Ha not laughing at her but you know some of us break out when we can’t stay away from the Kit Kat’s!
Jessica M.
Ault, CO
I have acne and this cream exfoliant is much better then the daily microfoliant. It doesn’t stink like the other does and this one seems to be much more effective. Again, you get what you pay for and if you use a pea to a nickel size amount this should last you quite some time.
Karen L.
Brentwood, TN
Works well, not too harsh. Gentle yet effective. Not sure for the price that it’s so much better than cheaper brands.
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
I can’t say too many good things about Dermalogica products. I love this brand and their products. I stand behind everything I have purchased from this company.
Melissa C.
Fenton, MI
I bought a small sample package of this brand. Honestly, I didn't see a difference so I went back to what works best for my skin... dove white bar soap. I can't say I was completely disappointed because it didn't irritate my skin. It just didn't seem to improve my complexion as I had hoped.