BY DERMALOGICA

Lactic and Hydroxy Acid exfoliating masque for dramatic skin smoothing. Non-abrasive exfoliation treatment helps stimulate cell renewal as natural fruit enzymes detach dead skin cells to improve skin texture.

Buy on ULTA
Megan M.
Atlanta
This is an amazing exfoliant for sensitive skin! I am an Esthetician, and used this line for years. I have dry,it sensitive skin that tends to redness and broken capillaries, so I have to be careful not to use anything too abrasive or harsh. I used this once or twice a week, it leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth, but not irritated or dry. After exfoliating with this, serums and moisturizers penetrate better.
Edith C.
Taylorsville
Don’t let the name fool you, just because it says gentle doesn’t mean it’s a gentle exfoliant, this cream packs a punch when it comes to exfoliation it’s not harsh but it does contain enough aha that will remove those dead skin cells.
Lilliana R.
San Angelo, TX
Loved it. I got a sample fro ulta and I was hooked. I bought it again at ulta and I am impressed. It works as promised which I liked and it isn’t too harsh on the skin. Overall great product and I would recommend!
Caylin G.
Paola, KS
Leaves my skin feeling so soft! I use this once daily and my skin has dramatically changed. It is even oily skin friendly! I don’t know if I’m using too much or what, but I find my self spending a bigger penny on this than I would my regular exfoliator
Dashelle T.
Saint Petersburg
This was a gift from my mom. I love Dermalogica products and this is a go to in my regimen. The cream formula is gentle yet effective in exfoliating. I like the sleek packaging and will repurchase again.
Tara S.
Owosso, MI
Great exfoliant for the price! One of Dermalogica's superstars if you ask me. Easy to use tube. I work with Dermalogica products and this is something almost everyone can use (except super sensitive).
cerisebermudez B.
Dartmouth, MA
After seeing my facialist, she recommended that I exfoliate my skin once a week. I have very sensitive, reactive skin - I have rosacea! She told me about this product, and it is wonderful!After applying the mask, my skin is smooth, hydrated, and there is no redness! Definitely give this a try if you have sensitive or reactive skin.
Monica T.
My esthetician recommended this product to me and I love it. It's a great exfoliant for once a week use. It does cause a bit of a light tingling sensation, so you have to be careful not to apply it on more sensitive areas or if you have sensitive skin I would avoid.
Mariah Y.
Lackawanna, NY
I first heard of this line when I was getting a facial and the spa used this brand. I’m so glad they did because Dermalogica products are now one of my holy grails. My skin looked great for weeks after getting my facial!
M. Natalia A.
Springfield
Got it as a sample and it's nice. Didn't use it that often and I wasn't something I would go spend the money on when there are other products that do the same and cheaper.