dermalogica gentle cream exfoliant uploaded by Lauren R.dermalogica gentle cream exfoliant uploaded by Alejandra E.dermalogica gentle cream exfoliant uploaded by Milly W.

BY DERMALOGICA

A skin care system researched and developed by The International Dermal Institute. A gentle, non-abrasive exfoliation treatment to thoroughly remove dulling surface debris, dramatically improving skin texture.  Alpha Hydroxy Lactic Acid, beta hydroxy Salicylic Acid and natural fruit enzymes detach dead skin cells, helping to stimulate skin renewal.  Conditioning botanical extracts and humectants soothe the skin and combat dryness.  Fragrance free.  Professional recommendation advised. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Dermalogica and are not a licensed retailer of Dermalogica.  Dermalogica guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacture see more...

Colleen P.
Santa Monica, CA
The holiest of holy grails for me. I use it twice a week and I notice a difference if I'm a day late using it. I also love that it's not harsh and doesn't make my skin red after I use it like physical exfoliators.
Erika D.
St Augustine, FL
My absolute favorite exfoliate out there!!! It is non evasive to the skin and leaves your skin so soft!!
Lyndsae R.
Gilbert, AZ
This is a great cream based exfoliant. To be honest I personally prefer Dermalogica daily micro exfoliant to this product. My preference has nothing to do with this products performance, my skin just prefers the daily micro exfoliant to this. Being acne prone I needs a product that sloughs off dead skin. Give this one a try... your skin might love it
Marta C.
Oakland, CA
I got this in a kit when I went to cosmetology school and it's amazing ! I always use it there's no skipping this step when it comes to my skin care routine! It's very gentle, I have very sensitive skin and i feel as if it has also helped with my acne .
Lia H.
I honestly love this line! There is practically no smell and it works great. My skin feel smooth after and anytime I see a zit, this helps it disappear! It's simple. The product is gray and white so it isn't flashy, but the results speak for themselves!!
Heather S.
Wheat Ridge, CO
Exfoliating mask using alpha hydroxy acids. I use it about once a week. It tingles a little when you apply it and then dries on your face before you rinse it off. Lasts forever and makes your skin feel super smooth. Love it.
Rachael B.
This is a really nice general exfoliate. I like that it is cream based and doesn't dry my skin out. I was not disappointed in this product. I bought this product directly from the company because I am a cosmetologist.
Brenda G.
This product works! I leave it on for 15 minutes and then rinse off to fresh new skin. The fragrance is a light citrus scent. You can find this product at a discount on eBay and sometimes amazon. I highly recommend this product! Use it once a week only.
Morgan B.
I have very dry, sensitive skin. I get nervous every time I purchase a new skin care product. I heard about this brand through my school so I decided to give it a shot. Best skin care decision of my life!! It leaves my skin feeling soft, clean, and hydrated. Best cleanser for sensitive skin hands down.
Paulina W.
Muncie, IN
Just like most of my reviews for Dermalogica products, I can actually say that this product works. By using the Dermalogica Gentle Cream Exfoliant once a week, my skin feels soft and looks much brighter. You see an automatic difference after the first time as well!