Dermalogica Gentle Cream Exfoliant

Lactic and Hydroxy Acid exfoliating masque for dramatic skin smoothing. Non-abrasive exfoliation treatment helps stimulate cell renewal as natural fruit enzymes detach dead skin cells to improve skin texture.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dermalogica Gentle Cream Exfoliant!
How would you rate this product?
This exfoliating mask is so gentle but effective. I have high maintenance skin that needs regular chemical exfoliation to keep my pores clear and texture at bay but at the same time, it also gets dehydrated easily with dry patches everywhere and a tight uncomfortable sensation. This product does a good job of exfoliating my skin without making it dry or irritated. The only gripe I have about it is that the results are very gradual, it’s not an instant gratification type mask. However, that’s just me being nit picky and impatient. I will definitely repurchase it.
Clifton
Light, creamy cleanser enhanced with BioReplenish Complex™ removes impurities while actively nourishing dry, depleted skin. This emollient, lipid-enriched formula cleanses skin while helping to minimize damage of vital proteins and lipids that defend against dryness. BioReplenish Complex™, combined with phytoactives from Coconut and Murumuru Seed Butter, help protect barrier lipids and preserve the skin's natural resilience for a smoother feel after cleansing. Invigorating extracts of Citrus, Palmarosa and Jasmine refresh tired skin. Rinses away easily, leaving skin cleaner, softer and more luminous.
I had seen the brand every time I walked into Ulta. The packaging was cute and sophisticated, so I looked at the ingredients. I did not see any fragrances or essential oils. The price point was a little high for me to maintain, comparable to Clinique when you buy all the products to start. However, the product was fantastic! It cleaned out my pores, and left my skin feeling new! Would 10/10 recommend!
Elyria, OH
Great for sensitive skin. It's not harsh at all and leaves skin feeling fresh as a daily! Works a dream, this is coming from someone who never has luck with skin products. I couldn't tell you how much I wish I had this when I was a teen! Makes my skin look poreless and feel it as well . I would buy again and recommend. Worth the price
conroe, Texas
This product heats up as your rubbing it in. So thay aspect of it really helps to remove impurities from your pores and get rid of dull dead skin to leave your skin feeling fresh and clean. The only downside to this product is the price. It's a little on the high side but if that's not a problem for you then this is highly recommended
Shelby Twp, MI
I think this is quite nice. It cleanses very well it has a very light citrus scent and it’s not overpowering or over drying at all which I think is really hard to find in exfoliants. I would not recommend using daily because That might be a little aggressive. But, I think this is great for use twice a week to keep your skin regular.
Tucker, GA
This is a really nice, even exfoliant for getting rid of dull, dry skin. I find that I need a more gentle product since I use Retin-A and don't like anything too harsh. You only need a small amount to get the job done and I use about 2x a week. It melts into your skin and leaves your face smooth, soft and supple.
Spring
I like all of Dermalogica products.  They work well when all used together or if you just use a few of them.
This is a gentle product that does not iratate the skin.

Works well leaves skin feeling smooth.
I would recommend this product to others.
Price is good as it is a middle - top line product.
This is a gentle product that does not iratate the skin.

Works well leaves skin feeling smooth.
I would recommend this product to others.
Price is good as it is a middle - top line product.
indiana
My favorite exfoliant I've encountered so far! I have very sensitive and problematic skin, and this does the trick. It is strong enough to get the job done, yet gentle enough that it doesn't leave my sensitive skin red and irritated. Next to a professional peel, this will help you achieve the softest smoothest skin!
Milledgeville, GA
i love to exfoliate, even though i know it's not necessarily great for my dry and damaged skin. this is one of the ONLY exfoliating creams that helps to cleanse and purify my skin without making me break down in the days and weeks to follow. very gentle as the name says, and you don't need to use a lot at a time!

Looking for your answer?