BY DERMALOGICA #32 in Oil Control & Mattifying Products

Extreme C, 0.3 ounce or 8g. An intense brightening powder that emulsifies upon contact with skin, delivering a potent dose of MAP (Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate) to minimize discoloration. For accelerated brightening and improved skin tone. Extract helps to exfoliate surface cells to smooth, enhance skin tone. Eliminates dark spots and contains no artificial fragrance or color. Store at room temperature.

• Is it effective ? When do u see results? 2 Answers
Victoria N.
Richmond, VA
I started using Dermalogica when I heard that it was great for acne. I've tried a lot of products and even accutane for a while, but with little luck. The price tag on dermalogica is a little daunting at first, but the small bottle lasts for months and is a great value comparatively! it works great! Within two weeks I noticed red marks start to fade and my skin tone smooth out. It's meant for brightening, but the mild abrasive of it helps a lot with exfoliation.
Danielle S.
Peachtree City, GA
I absolutely love Dermalogica products. There truly isn't anything that I've found that I didn't like. I got this in a Birchbox once and I have purchased it ever since. My skin LITERALLY glows after using this product. Only downfall is that it's slightly pricey, but to me, it's totally worth it.
Hailey R.
Pasadena, CA
This is magic powder...you put a little in your hand add water apply to face, and it turns to a scrub! I love the way this feels, the smell is soft and subtle, and it is gentle on your skin while it exfoliates. I noticed my face brighten up just after a few uses. I now use it at least once a day, and the bottle lasts forever! Well not forever but a really long time. It's definitely worth every penny.
Dani S.
Austin , Tx
This stuff is AMAZING! Has a former cosmetician , I was grabbing this stuff all the time, It brightens your skin and get rid of the dead skin and make-up goes on flawless. I repeat by this all the time and the scent is amazing.
Amy W.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
I LOVE this product! Don't be fooled by the size - it lasts forever! Just sprinkle a bit in your hand and add a tiny bit of water to create a powerful yet gentle defoliating facial scrub. I have very sensitive skin and even I can use it! My face looks brighter and is very soft after I use it.
Vania A.
Davis, CA
Very fine powder that glides on smooth & blends into any skin type leaves a silky finish & best of all you only need a very small amount. Use on Face hands scars ect..
Danielle B.
Reno, NV
I love the skin brightening powder. I have some sunspots and areas that could use protection and a little help. Plus this brightens my skin and makes me feel beautiful.
Valerie R.
This is one of my favorite Dermalogica products. It gives your skin the brightness and glow that you are looking for. Once you try it once, it will be a staple in your cabinet.
Christina S.
Great product! I purchased this powder at ulta. It is not cheap but the results are extremely worth it. The results last all week long! Hardly any aroma. Super easy to use. Gentle on skin.
Tara H.
Youngsville, LA
Just a tiny amount of this powder based product truly helped to lighten dark sun spots on my face. You apply it with your fingertip and hold to area for a few seconds.
Ivana C.
Is it effective ? When do u see results?