BY DERMALOGICA

Firming fluid concentrate to help tighten aging skin. Vitamin C, Seaweed and Protein Peptides help diminish signs of premature aging.

• How fast does it take till you see results?1 Answers
Clorae B.
Woodinville, WA
I’m sad they are getting rid of this the boosters. But this one in particular is my favorite for helping when I have puffy swollen eyes from allergies or not enough / too much sleep! I’ve noticed a huge difference in the tightness in my neck and face and even on my arms and chest!!!
Christine H.
Roseville, CA
I LOVE this stuff - I've added it to my skin care regime because it's so effective at firming skin. You literally feel it working just seconds after putting it on! This product is pricey, as most Dermalogica stuff is, but what's great is that this booster is so concentrated, so I only need about a pea-size of this product per use. This little tube lasts me a LONG time, so to me, it's worth every penny!
Brooke S.
Clinton, IN
Can be used alone, or mixed with your favorite #moisturizer. I definitely notice that my face looks firmer then before I started using it. A little goes a long way. Mine last around 6 to 8 months depending if I use it once or twice a day. #beautifulskin #bblogger
Savannah G.
Boone, NC
I tired this as a sample and it was pretty good. The application was okay and it did seem to work. The kg thing I would say is wrong is that it burned my skin a bit but this could honestly just be my skin and not the product. I do wish it would cater to sensitive skin.
Stormy K.
I got this for an older friend of mine! She loved it. I won't lie, it is pricey. But, how could you put a price on saggy skin you've been wanting to get rid of without cosmetic surgery? She works definitely buy, again!
Maddie K.
Renton, WA
I love this brand of products and recommend it to anyone who is looking for a good skin care line! It's a great effective product!
nikki r.
Saint Peters, MO
Love this stuff I received it a subscription box and fell in love w it def want to try the whole skin care and see how it is
Nadina K.
Edmonds , WA
Break outs and burning. I didn't like this product, I barely could get one application on. Way to harsh for my skin.
jessica l.
Brooklyn
I try this before as a sample and I love how smooth it glides on your skin living your skin so soft
Torii M.
How fast does it take till you see results?

back