BY DERMALOGICA

Ultra-gentle brush to enhance cleansing. Use with your prescribed Dermalogica Cleanser or Clean Bar to gently exfoliate dulling surface debris and impurities for effective cleansing.

• Is this a rotating brush, and does it work well for clean...1 Answers
  • Can you use this with any facial cleanser? I'm looking fo...1 Answers
  • Does this work for sensitive skin?2 Answers
Kaylie T.
Charleston, SC
I have tons of dead skin and some unsightly acne and dry patches on my face and I was recommended to start trying this face scrubber. It has taken off a great deal of dead skin and nasty blackheads so I can achieve a fresh face
Shana N.
West Babylon, NY
I received this as a gift, and when I opened it, it didn't seem to be too special.  The first time I used the wash I forgot to use it, and was decently satisfied with the results.  When I remembered to use it the second time, I was shocked at the difference I felt.  This is not a harsh brush at all, yet it still felt like a whole new layer of skin.  My skin was soo soft after using this product.
AZI W.
DALLAS, GA
This is a great product. I use to use it all the time. It was my first time using this brand. The packaging was pretty good. And it was not too harsh for my skin. I would buy this product again for my skin.
Rhiannon V.
I found this cleansing brush it exfoilates, cleanses, removes makeup it was only a $1 at the dollar tree. I didn't think it was going to work that good but it does the job! The only thing that hurts is the bristles are a little rough but after I'm done my face feels super soft.
Jennifer G.
Sacramento,Ca
I like this product it feels like it takes the end of the day off of you. I have sensitive skin so I try to use it once a week. It's not to pricey and I recommend it to others.
Kayla C.
I use this exfoliating face brush with my Dermologica facial wash. It's a great value and removes any particles or makeup from the day. It's easy to take care of and use. It leaves my skin feeling soft.
faith c.
Casa Grande, AZ
I use full-coverage foundation which is not easy to remove, so cleansing my skin can be irritating. A hand towel doesn't cut it. This face brush packs a gentle cleaning punch. The synthetic bristles are stiff enough to clean well but flexible enough to be gentle. Just add a dime-sized bit of cleanser on the top of the hairs and work in circular motions. The bristles are great exfoliators!!
Lindsey E.
I'm sorry, but I saw no difference when using this compared to the much cheaper brushes, scrublets, and loofahs I've tried. This is just an expensive brush that functions the same way an exfoliating brush from Dollar Tree does. This brand has amazing cleansing products. Save your money for one of those.
Samantha S.
I'm not a fan of using brushes on my face to exfoliate honestly as even the softest brushes still tend to be a bit too abrasive for my sensitive, rosacea prone skin. The bristles on this brush are quite fine but they would sometimes poke into my pores. Not very pleasant. You have to replace every couple of months as the bristles lose their integrity.
Monica S.
Katy
If you guys are looking for a cheaper alternative and can't afford a clarasonic at the moment, this is your best choice. It's soft and very easy to clean. Before I owned a clarasonic this was my go to face brush. I still go back to it when my clarasonic is out of charge because it's so good and reliable. Does a clean job (:
Jennifer  R.
Hayward, CA
Does this work for sensitive skin?
Allison D.
Live Oak, FL
Is this a rotating brush, and does it work well for cleansing pores?
Maria G.
Can you use this with any facial cleanser? I'm looking for a brush to see if it will help me not break out as easily
Stacy E.
Is this worth the price when there are cheaper versions available?

Amazon