BY DERMALOGICA

Ultra soft bristles to gently exfoliate dulling surface debris. Ultra soft bristles gently exfoliate. Ideal for men when used proior to shaving. Deluxe facial brush. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Samantha S.
I'm not a fan of using brushes on my face to exfoliate honestly as even the softest brushes still tend to be a bit too abrasive for my sensitive, rosacea prone skin. The bristles on this brush are quite fine but they would sometimes poke into my pores. Not very pleasant. You have to replace every couple of months as the bristles lose their integrity.
Monica S.
Katy
If you guys are looking for a cheaper alternative and can't afford a clarasonic at the moment, this is your best choice. It's soft and very easy to clean. Before I owned a clarasonic this was my go to face brush. I still go back to it when my clarasonic is out of charge because it's so good and reliable. Does a clean job (:
AZI W.
DALLAS, GA
This is a great product. I use to use it all the time. It was my first time using this brand. The packaging was pretty good. And it was not too harsh for my skin. I would buy this product again for my skin.
Jennifer G.
W Sacramento, CA
I like this product it feels like it takes the end of the day off of you. I have sensitive skin so I try to use it once a week. It's not to pricey and I recommend it to others.
Kayla C.
I use this exfoliating face brush with my Dermologica facial wash. It's a great value and removes any particles or makeup from the day. It's easy to take care of and use. It leaves my skin feeling soft.
Mary S.
Twentynine Palms, CA
I love this brand but this wasn't dense enough for me. I prefer something a little more exfoliating. I think it would be great for someone with sensitive skin.
Crystal L.
Laurinburg , NC
Love this brush. Cleans well and brissells are very soft to the touch. Can be used with any exfoliating face cleanser.
Carly F.
Washington, DC
Meh. Overpriced and doesn't do much. Save your money for a foreo or clairisonic.
Olivia H.
These are a must have in your facial cleansing routine. They make your face feel so clean like no other tool. This is the first brush I've used like it and I am not turning back it was a great purchase and could not fault a single thing. The packaging and design is very sleek and sophisticated without wasting space in a make up bag or pot, which as everyone knows is a struggle to fit everything in.