Dermalogica Exfoliating Body Scrub uploaded by Amelia W.Dermalogica Exfoliating Body Scrub uploaded by Manuela E.

BY DERMALOGICA

A creamy, lightly-foaming body scrub that dramatically smoothes, polishes and energizes skin. Refreshing essential oils revitalize the body and awaken the senses. Contains no artificial fragrance or color.

Dermalogica Exfoliating Body Scrub
  • "It exfoliates really good it works really well with my acne bumps it leave my body feeling great " in 3 reviews
VE-1118642 ana c.
Medley, FL
This is a really good exfoliator, It's a luxuriously creamy scrub with an immense amount of exfoliating beads which are tiny so you really feel like your skin is being scrubbed and cleaned, and the scent is lovely, it reminds me of the aveda smell, kinda earthy.
Because the beads are so small, they can feel a little uncomfortable if your in too much of a rush to rub them in so i would suggest being really gentle whilst running it in small circles across your skin.
Stephanie F.
Stroudsburg
This is a great product if you have rosacea or a lot of ingrown hair's and little bumps on your skin it helps smooth out the bumps for soft smooth skin and is great for taking away dead skin cells and making your skin feel like brand new , definitely would recommend this !
Shelby S.
Grass valley, CA
I love this to scrub my whole body with. It makes you unbelievably smooth and only needs to be used 2-3x per week. The product itself lasts quite awhile if used properly as a little goes a long way. Love this product.
Samantha K.
Boston, MA
For the price, its a great product. I haven't repurchased in a while, but reviewing it now has reminded me to go and take a second look at it once again! Based on my experience I would recommend this product to others with drier skin looking to remove any flaky skin.
Amanda B.
I received a sample size tube of this from my mother. She is set in her skin care routine and didn't want to try it herself so she passed it on to me. I'm always hesitant to try new stuff on my face because even though I'm not allergic to anything my face is very sensitive. This stuff didn't give me any type of reaction and it left my face feelin soft and clean
Jillian A.
Milford, PA
One of my new favorite body scrubs! I have been having very dry skin all winter and needed to try a different scrub, this did just the trick! It is very easy to apply, and just a little goes a long way. The product smelled amazing and left my skin feeling ofter than it has in a LONG time! I use this product at least 2x a week!
Emely A.
San Pedro, CA
I really enjoy this product because it leaves my skin feeling very soft. It does not strip away my skin nor does it irritate my skin unlike other exfoliating scrubs I have use. This is not harsh and works wonders. I would recommend to apply with right before showering with dry hands.
Brandy R.
I have used this product once before and I was pretty happy with it. It felt like it was making a difference and left my skin feeling pretty smooth. I looked into purchasing the product but didn't know if it was worth it for the money.
Amelia W.
Mountain Top, PA
Dermalogica Exfoliating Body Scrub is unique and works
gently on my body, exfoilatiing my skin. I use it once a week
as part of my routine. It's a little expensive, but it lasts a long
time. And the results are worth it. I would recommend this
product.
Kylie C.
Sandwich, MA
Buying this scrub was one of the best impulse decisions I've made at a grocery store ever. I really enjoyed the pleasant scent and the gentle beads that left my skin feeling clean and refreshed after every use. I'd recommend it to those suffering from sensitive skin too!