BY DERMALOGICA

Helps remove dulling and dead surface cells , brightens skin and stimulates cell renewal and turnover. see more...

• What does everyone think about this product ? Does it work on all...3 Answers
  • What does everyone think about this product ? Does it work on all...1 Answers
  • is it safe for sensitive skin?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Heidi B.
Heidi B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Using this chemical exfoliant on its own is quite intense. It tingles and makes my face turn pink. After washing it off though, my face is amazingly soft and any trace of dry or dead skin has vanished. I would recommend this to anyone who has dry skin and sometimes just needs a clean slate so to speak.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Torrance, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do not recommend this product. It made my skin very red and burned. It didn't make any improvements once so ever. I do not like Dermalogica or any of there products. I would go try any other brand before buying dermalogica again............. :(
Rocio R.
Rocio R.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
The fresh feeling after this product feels amazing. The feeling of clean and no oil! My skin has too much oil!
Janina B.
Janina B.
New London, CT
The most amazing anti aging exfoliant. Great for my thick and sun damaged skin. Stimulates cell renewal and really makes my skin glow afterwards. Love. Love love.
Marisa C.
Marisa C.
Ocala, FL
Love love love Dermalogica. I found that it made my face super smooth after a few uses. The packaging isn't cute at all, but worth the money. It is a tick pricey, but you get what you pay for. I will for sure be repurchasing this product. I see my skin therapist tomorrow and will have more info.
Chiara U.
Chiara U.
livorno
I have oily skin, this product helped me to clean up my skin. A little pricey but amazing. I used it multiple times and it's awesome.
Iqra C.
It's a really great product works soo well on the skin my friend uses this product and she told me about it and yes it's absolutely great especially if you have wrinkles and breakouts
Amelia D.
Amelia D.
San Juan
El producto se ve de muy buena calidad y que puede ayudar en el acné de la cara y que funciona muy rápido.
Erica H.
Erica H.
Lucasville, OH
What does everyone think about this product ? Does it work on all skin types ?
eunice o.
eunice o.
Miramar, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can it be used by on sensitive skin?
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
How often can you use this product? Does it have any Aha or BHA in the product?
Is it worth the price?