BY DERMALOGICA

An instant essential milky cleanser Thoroughly draws out all makeup & impurities Provides a gentle quick & easy formulas Leaves skin feeling completely clear & clean Suitable for all skin types Fragrance free Product Line: Dermalogica - CleanserProduct Size: 946ml/32oz see more...

Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Erie, CO
I was given this as a Christmas gift. I like that it doesn't have harsh chemicals and that it doesn't dry my face out more than any other products. It doesn't work well with my clarisonic though. I also don't notice anything different than when I use drug store purchased cleansers.
Hailey W.
Hailey W.
I'm seriously so in love with this and the precleanse. Leaves my face feeling fresh and takes off a full face of make up.
Beth J.
Beth J.
CF62 8UH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Use this guy daily and honestly I cannot emphasis how good this stuff is. I used to suffer from acne so bad but this lotion has cleared that up massively and I'm only left with faint scars now. Highly recommended if you have breakouts or oily skin! Anyone is able to use and it's like a lather ish clear lotion, the amount of a five pence piece is needed and it will go a long way. Product lasts a very long time and I was so happy with the results I saw from this. Products from the brand are more pricy but also at the same time worth the money if you'd like to see a difference in your skin.