BY DERMALOGICA

An instant essential milky cleanser Thoroughly draws out all makeup & impurities Provides a gentle quick & easy formulas Leaves skin feeling completely clear & clean Suitable for all skin types Fragrance free Product Line: Dermalogica - CleanserProduct Size: 946ml/32oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
Marissa B.
Waleska, GA
This cleanser is more like a cleansing lotion than a face wash. I personally like a cleanser that lathers up a bit and leaves your skin feeling very clean. This one doesn't wash away completely but, leaves your skin feeling moisturized. It has a kind of weird smell, but nothing overpowering. Would work well for dry, sensitive skin.
Jessica M.
Erie, CO
I was given this as a Christmas gift. I like that it doesn't have harsh chemicals and that it doesn't dry my face out more than any other products. It doesn't work well with my clarisonic though. I also don't notice anything different than when I use drug store purchased cleansers.
Hailey W.
I'm seriously so in love with this and the precleanse. Leaves my face feeling fresh and takes off a full face of make up.
Teala W.
Occidental, CA
I've used this before when I was doing massages. It works well but kinda pricey to me. But would recommend to others.
Jazmyn G.
Phoenix
Essential cleansing is great for dry and sensitive skin! It's a milky cleanser which is more gentle and soothing
Beth J.
CF62 8UH
Use this guy daily and honestly I cannot emphasis how good this stuff is. I used to suffer from acne so bad but this lotion has cleared that up massively and I'm only left with faint scars now. Highly recommended if you have breakouts or oily skin! Anyone is able to use and it's like a lather ish clear lotion, the amount of a five pence piece is needed and it will go a long way. Product lasts a very long time and I was so happy with the results I saw from this. Products from the brand are more pricy but also at the same time worth the money if you'd like to see a difference in your skin.
Ellie-Rose G.
Caboolture
I have always suffered with acne and bad skin and have always struggled finding a product that worked for my skin. This stuff is amazing. Pricey but worth it for the amount of product you receive. I brought mine online and I would recommend this to others.
brett w.
Lovely product leaves the skin feeling fresh and clean not a lot of fragrance to the product and the packaging looked very simple but appealing
Vanessa P.
I absolutely love this product!! The smell is strange but it works like a charm!! It helped with my minor acne and bumps!