BY DERMALOGICA

Description: A milky cleanser for drier skin conditions to gently lift impurities and remove make-up. Water-soluble, this soothing emulsion rinses off easily, leaving the skin refreshingly clean, soft and supple. Contains no artificial fragrance or... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
I have sensitive skin and I absolutely adore this product. I use it on my face at night when I take a bath. I use a flannel with it and find my skin feels wonderful afterwards. I can't wait to use it. The smell is gorgeous! A lovely lemony scent but not too harsh to burn my skin. Sometimes I find that one bottle might be more lemony than another, slightly hit and miss, for me the more lemony the better! I dread that it may one day be discontinued or worse "improved" by removing the scent!
Petra L.
Melbourne, Florida
I really liked this product and I used it for a while. Unfortunately my face broke out after using it for a couple of years. I have  sensitive skin and after a while my face gets used to the product and then I can't use it anymore. It did the job I  while I could  use it and I did like it.
Julia H.
The Dermalogica Essential cleansing solution didn't do anything for me. The product offers a good value and it was gentle on my skin. But I have oily skin and it didn't helped at all. So I won't purchase it again and wouldn't recommend to people with oily skin.
Britni P.
Cottonwood Heights
Love this product! Love the way it makes my skin feel, I don't think it has much of a scent which is great for sensitive skin like mine! It is a bit pricey but definitely worth it for the quality! I would definitely recommend
Michelle R.
Haverhill, MA
Great for combo skin. Nice and light but gets the job done. Would highly recommend this and have had many friends switch to this cleanser.
Amanda B.
Moody
This is a good basic cleanser. I do feel like I need a scrub at my next cleanse but it doesn't break my skin out. And it rinses clean.
Lauren P.
Aledo, TX
Obsessed ! Love this and love the value for the size of bottle ! Lasts forever and cleanse face wonderfully without over drying
Pamela L.
Such a clean and natural feeling product that leaves your skin freling clean, fresh and firm. One of my favorite cleansers!
Julie L.
Ayrshire, Scotland
I had this used on my face whilst having a pamper day at a salon. .its so good that I purchased a bottle after my treatment. This is good if you have any sort of sensitivity to your skin and it really does do a deep cleanse. It didn't nip my eyes either which I find with other products. I'd recommend this to be part of your cleanse routine