BY DERMALOGICA

A skin care system researched and developed by the International Dermal Institute. Essential Cleansing Solution. Recommended for drier or prematurely-aging skin. A milky cleaner designed to gently lift impurities and remove make-up. Water-soluble, this soothing emulsion rinses off easily, leaving the skin refreshingly clean, soft and supple. Contains not artificial fragrance or color. Made in the USA. see more...

Auriel S.
Nashville, TN
This is a cleanser I always seem to have a bottle of. It's a nice thick, creamy cleanser- great for dry skin. It's non irritating and doesn't have an offensive scent. It doesn't strip the skin and leaves your skin clean and soft. Please note that this cleanser does NOT remove makeup well, so be sure to do that beforehand. Will always repurchase this.
Jennifer B.
Review for: Essential Cleansing Solution 8.4 fl oz/8.4 fl oz more...
I don’t really understand this! I think because it don’t lather yo I’m like what is this stuff!! I really can’t tell s difference in my skin just yet but I know they won’t let me down!!! Please don’t let me down!!!! It’s high like the rest of the stuff!!
madison n.
Carteret, NJ
I like the simple packaging and the creamy consistency of the cleanser. To be quite honest, ive never really used a cleanser, but this left my face feeling clean, fresh, and soft! I have mixture skin, oily in some parts and dry in others. It didnt irritate my skin so far! Im a first time user and so far im definitely enjoying it ^_^ i cant really compare this to other cleansers because this is the first one im trying, but i hope to find similar cleansers that give this same effect. I would reccomend to my friends, but also remimd them to be consistant with the application of this product and to apply moustrizer afterwards!
Lindsay C.
Belleville
Review for: Essential Cleansing Solution 16.9 fl oz more...
I’m not a huge fan of this cleanser but it did keep my face clear and didn’t break me out. However, I hate the smell and texture of it. It smells like glue and it is a no foaming cleanser so it feels heavy when using.
Stephanie V.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Essential Cleansing Solution 16.9 fl oz more...
One of my favorite face wash from Dermalogica. I use this product twice a day. It leaves my skin soft and smooth. It takes all my impurities away! I use this face wash all year around. The bottle last such a long time because a little goes a long way!!!
Shelbie B.
Arizona
Dermalogica Essential Cleansing Solution was definitely a "wow" product from the start of using it. It was very affordable and i noticed change in my skin within two weeks of using. This was my first time using it because i was very good at making excuses about spending the money but when i finally did, it was worth it for sure. i have mild acne and I use this product twice a day seven times a week and when i use it i use a exfoliating tool, and the two work wonders. i definitely would recommend this
Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
Meh. It doesn't do more than other cleansers I've tried and since I don't have sensitive skin or any kind of allergies I think I don't need this product. I also used pretty a a big amount of the product to clean my skin since the cream soaks in pretty quickly. It is not a bad product but I would recommend it only to somebody who's having real issues with skin and most of the other products break you out or somehing. For the rest of us, we can get the same or even better cleanser for much cheaper.
Sarah J.
Northport, AL
Gentle, non foaming, fragrance free, and non drying. This product is exactly what my super dry skin needed. I broke out a little at first when switching to this wash but that got better after a week. I use this as part of a double cleanse if I'm wearing make up though. I take makeup off with olive oil and a wet rag first then go in with the cleanser and my clairisonic brush. After years of searching for the perfect facewash I finally hit the jackpot with this one.
Shellian S.
Virginia Bch, VA
Excellent product, after using this product as my nightly moisturizer on my face and neck, which is quite gentle on the skin, I notice how clean, soft and smooth my skin actually felt after using it. My pores are more reduce and I notice that my makeup is easier to applied and stay on much longer. It was purchase at Ulta, a little expensive than other brands but I love the result of it. Would recommend it.
Devan B.
4.5
This would get a perfect score if it would fix my dry skin.  It works well to keep my face clean and clear of acne.  I notice a difference when I don't use it and use a different product instead.  I always go back to this cleanser.  It's gentle on my sensitive/dry skin.  The 16.9 oz bottle has lasted me over a year, so the bulk is worth it.