BY DERMALOGICA

Rich, creamy cleanser conditions dry skin. Non-foaming formula gently lifts impurities while replenishing dry skin and maintaining moisture levels.

Dermalogica Essential Cleansing Solution
  • "This keeps my dry skin moisturized and removes leftover all my leftover makeup. Doesn't irritate my sensitive skin." in 22 reviews
  • "One of my top cleansers! It's great for sensitive skin! It's gentle to the skin and very moisturizing." in 7 reviews
Janelle H.
Carson, CA
This is my absolute favorite cleanser ever. I used to use several other cleansers, but none of them truly cleared my skin like this product did. It is a very gentle cleanser and it does not have a scent. If you are sensitive I highly recommend this product!
ERIKA T.
Crofton
Dermalogica is a skin company that doesn't get enough credit. I first started with Dermalogica years ago and each time I use it. My skin feels smoother and more nourished.
laura d.
Tucker, GA
This is my everyday go to cleansing solution. It is not harsh! Very gentle on the skin. My esthetician recommended it to me. I was using a scrub based cleanser everyday and it was too hard on my skin so this is a great addition to my skin care regimen.
Adrienne C.
Streamwood, IL
Haven't used this product much cause i have so many but the one time i remember using it my skin felt really good afterwards my only problem is that my skin got really dry afterward
Stephanie V.
Phila, PA
One of my favorite face wash from Dermalogica. I use this product twice a day. It leaves my skin soft and smooth. It takes all my impurities away! I use this face wash all year around. The bottle last such a long time because a little goes a long way!!!
Taylor M.
Denver
This is such an amazing facial wash. It gets all the dirt/makeup out of my skin after busy days. It’s gentle yet effective. It has met my expectations and more! If you need help cleaning acne or removing makeup, this is the product for you.
Brandi J.
Kissimmee, FL
My #1 goto cleanser. It took me a few years to determine what was good for My skin. As since I've had my kids, my face is very sensitive with rosacea and breakouts, and really dry. This has helped unbelievably. All ill use now
Jessy C.
Chelsea H.
Medford, NJ
Great product. It smells amazing for one and really cleans your skin. When you first dispense it it’s a gel and as you rub it into your skin it gets super soapy. A little goes a long way. Great for all skin types and doesn’t try the skin out .
mayra H.
Houston , TX
This product will ll live your skin filling so smooth and great I like it a lot we used it daily my skin looks great and young I recommend it if you also have sensitive skin this will work for you