BY DERMALOGICA

A skin care system researched and developed by the International Dermal Institute. Essential Cleansing Solution. Recommended for drier or prematurely-aging skin. A milky cleaner designed to gently lift impurities and remove make-up. Water-soluble, this soothing emulsion rinses off easily, leaving the skin refreshingly clean, soft and supple. Contains not artificial fragrance or color. Made in the USA. see more...

Savannah S.
Kennesaw, GA
This stuff has done wonders for my skin. It brings out all of your impurities and clears your skin. If you use this product make sure you use the moisturizer with it!!!!! For this to work you have to be very very consistent. One night/morning without using it and you've messed up a months work. You'll love it!
Robyn B.
Valencia, CA
This is part of my nightly routine. I double cleanse using first a cleansing oil, then follow with this Dermalogica cleanser. It doesn't dry my skin like many cleansers do.
Hayley E.
Fairfield, CA
Okay cleanser, I have used other products that are less expensive that I prefer. I probably will not purchase again. It is overpriced.
madison n.
Carteret, NJ
I like the simple packaging and the creamy consistency of the cleanser. To be quite honest, ive never really used a cleanser, but this left my face feeling clean, fresh, and soft! I have mixture skin, oily in some parts and dry in others. It didnt irritate my skin so far! Im a first time user and so far im definitely enjoying it ^_^ i cant really compare this to other cleansers because this is the first one im trying, but i hope to find similar cleansers that give this same effect. I would reccomend to my friends, but also remimd them to be consistant with the application of this product and to apply moustrizer afterwards!
Alyssa P.
El Paso
I love this product. It is ideal for the dry skin type. It’s a cream consistency cleansing solution that helps keep in the moisture for those who a dry. It is super effective and you’ll see the difference after a couple of uses. I use this cleanser on a daily and it keeps my skin hydrated and gives me that beautiful healthy glow.
Samantha W.
Flint
This is a very creamy, super deep cleaning product. I'm a big Dermalogica user and this is one of their best cleansers. I love having this in my rotation, because it's also very gentle. Dermalogica Essential Cleansing Solution
Kenzie T.
Theodore, AL
A simple cream cleanser made with natural botanicals. Great for dry to normal skin. Hydrates and reduces look of lines and wrinkles. Has a fresh lemon scent. If youre a little oily or congested, this isnt for you as it wont effectively remove surface oils.
Shelbie B.
Arizona
Dermalogica Essential Cleansing Solution was definitely a "wow" product from the start of using it. It was very affordable and i noticed change in my skin within two weeks of using. This was my first time using it because i was very good at making excuses about spending the money but when i finally did, it was worth it for sure. i have mild acne and I use this product twice a day seven times a week and when i use it i use a exfoliating tool, and the two work wonders. i definitely would recommend this
Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
Meh. It doesn't do more than other cleansers I've tried and since I don't have sensitive skin or any kind of allergies I think I don't need this product. I also used pretty a a big amount of the product to clean my skin since the cream soaks in pretty quickly. It is not a bad product but I would recommend it only to somebody who's having real issues with skin and most of the other products break you out or somehing. For the rest of us, we can get the same or even better cleanser for much cheaper.
Sarah J.
Northport, AL
Gentle, non foaming, fragrance free, and non drying. This product is exactly what my super dry skin needed. I broke out a little at first when switching to this wash but that got better after a week. I use this as part of a double cleanse if I'm wearing make up though. I take makeup off with olive oil and a wet rag first then go in with the cleanser and my clairisonic brush. After years of searching for the perfect facewash I finally hit the jackpot with this one.