BY DERMALOGICA

Enzymatic sea mud pack. Dermalogica professional enzymatic sea mud pack: replenish, exfoliate, purify and calm your skin with this fresh enzymatic sea mud pack from dermalogica. Your body is slathered in a rich mud containing minerals and amino acids to allow the elements to work their way into tired skin and overworked muscles.

Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Absolutely obsessed with the entire line!!!! I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Sabrina P.
I tend to use this whenever I’m stressed or overwhelmed. Using this makes me feel like I’m getting a facial at a spa, even though I do this on my own at home. It was gentle on my skin and smells nice too. I absolutely will love to buy this again.
Kendra H.
Gaffney
I really loved this product. I do the mask at least once a week. It helps my skin stay nice and soft but has also helped with marks I’ve had for a long time. All dermalogica products are fantastic and I use a three part cleaning system everyday.
emileigh l.
Hartford
this mask was very great at clearing, cleaning, and making my face feel young! it was very good at cleaning the face but i feel like if you use it every day, it will eventually dry out your skin. And for the price, it’s good because you shouldn’t use it every day so it will last awhile.
Aïda S.
My esthetician used this on me when I had a facial. She recommended the whole line and raved about it. It tingled but did not feel too uncomfortable. My face felt hydrated. I would buy it again.
Meghan V.
Philadelphia, PA
This product is amazing!  Its like a spa at home.  A great mask, no bad smell, very "mud" mask. When you take it off, its like new skin underneath!  It is gentle, and seems to really clear out the pores and remove dead skin.  A little pricey, but definitely worth it.
Claire H.
Olive Branch
This product is a little pricey, but totally worth it. It’s like having a spa day at home! I use this everytime my skin begins to break out or feel a little rough, and it works wonders!
Brookee E.
Haines city , FL
This is my GO TO facial product! As soon as this mask is applied you can feel it working it’s magic! After the mask is removed my skin feels refreshed and clean! I wish it did come in smaller packaging so that customers could purchase it.
Natalie J.
This mud mask is the best . It was very easy to put on it was very relaxing , and very Moisturizing it smells so great the after math of the mask was it left my face soft and my acne went away after a few times I highly recommend this!!!
Cristina B.
7001 NW 70 ST parkland FL 33067
Realmente es otra marca que desconozco pero que me gustaría utilizar ya que me gusta dar mi punto de vista soy muy obsesionada con las mascarillas y todo lo que tenga que ver sobre el rostro