BY DERMALOGICA

Odor-neutralizing, essential oil-based deodorant ideally suited for even the most sensitive skin. Our blend of Coriander, Parsley, Clove and Hyssop neutralizes odor, while other plant- derived agents inhibit odor-causing bacteria. Free of potentially-irritating Aluminum Chlorohydrate and S.D. Alcohol.

Erica E.
Bloomington
I started using this deodorant because I was allergic to aluminum and couldn’t use traditional ones anymore. When I first purchased the product I thought the price was a little high. I decided to give it a try since I didn’t have luck with other brands. I think for the most part it does a great job preventing smell. My one complaint is that i feel like I sweat a lot with it so if I’m wearing a tight shift it will show through. I do like the natural smell it has!
Angela T.
Olive Branch, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dermalogica Environmental Control Deodorant this is great for those with sensitive skills n or aluminum allergies. It was ordered online. It lasts all day. It keeps you fresh and controls odors. I would buy again.
Steffani S.
New Lenox, IL
This moisturizer is fantastic for dull, dry skin types! It's very rich and hydrating. Leaves me with a healthy glow even under makeup! Love that there is an SPF 30 as well. Sunscreen in my moisturizer is an absolute must for me. A little pricey of a moisturizer but absolutely worth it!
Christena J.
Bartlesville, OK
I will point out that I am not a fan of roll on deodorant but my grandmother had gotten me this and I had ran out of my original But this deodorant was pretty good. Worked as well as my original and no problems except I don't like the way roll on deodorant feels when putting it on.
Heather B.
Hemet, CA
Environmental friendly no toxic ingredients. I used it once a day worked all day long. Very gentle on the skin with an amazing smell. Decent price could be less. Will forever use it my skin responds great to it
Melissa R.
Carrollton, TX
This product is amazing. It leaves you with such a clean and smooth feel. Gets all the dead skin off and cleans pores, and is easy to use. I usually have very dry skin and this helps to prevent it. I love it. Great product!! i would definitely buy it again.
April M.
Fernandina, FL
Loved that it didn't have a heavy scent and that it wasn't a thick pasty deodorant. Lasted all day and even after yardwork and washing my car. A friend gave it to me to try and I loved it
Tasha A.
Valley Center, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the only deodorant I will use! I am very sensitive on my underarms for some reason and prone to breakouts and ingrown hairs. I switched to this and havnt gone back because my skin loves me again!
Melissa F.
Ft Mitchell, KY
I bought this deodorant with high hopes. It ended up breaking me out. We're not really breaking me out but it made my armpit red and itchy. I even tried it when I had not shaved and it still made me itch. Not for me..
Jamika C.
Odessa, TX
Excellent option for someone whose looking for a more natural or "green" product. It has a nice subtle scent and lasts me all day. The only con is that the price is a little steep compared to its counterparts.
Sam W.
Chesire, Warrington
Does this work better than normal deodorant? What makes it special?
Excelente producto un desodorante dermatologico buen control no irrita la piel me parece exelente