BY DERMALOGICA

Energizing oil professional strength 7 fluid ounce formulated to help relieve daily stress and restore vitality, features essential oils of grapefruit seed, almond and olive. Makes skin feel relaxed and comfortable. Boosts micro blood circulation and detoxifies skin. Suitable for all skin types.

Lindsay E.
Burlington, IA
This oil works wonders. It has such a natural, calming fragrance and is a great oil to use to relax and have an at home-spa experience. It conditions my skin and the scent is irresistible. It's well worth the purchase.
Jennirous J.
Tallahassee, FL
This product was ok but I do not think it was meant for my hair. It did not penetrate my hair the way I wanted it too. It did smell good and the packaging was  convenient. The price was ok but I didn't like it as much so I wouldn't purchase again.
Beaux B.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I love this oil and I love everything by this brand I think they do such an amazing job at keeping my skin healthy it doesn't really have a bad sent which is always a positive and I think it is something I would recommend to other people
Madison Y.
My husband will use this product on me he'll rub my temples and the smile is amazing and it's probably one of my favorite buy Dermalogica I highly recommend this to anyone who likes oils
Andreea M.
I wish there was a way to give this more than 5 stars because this oil is life saver!! I have a very sensitive skin that gets easily irritated and I use this oil almost every day, especially after I shave, wax or epilate because it calms and soothes my skin instantaneously and I noticed it also reduces itchiness.

I also had a knee pain a few weeks ago and after I massaged it into the skin for 20 minutes or so and going to bed, the next morning my knee was brand new with no pain.

Now that I discover this product I can't live without it and I would recommend it to every person in the world.
Aliyah C.
It's all you're so healthy for your skin it neutralizes it makes it nice and soft and not doily at all I love her and I am really really picky about the type of lotion sales but this one is not too harsh not to you know not perfect like I will not describe it but like I love it so much Rachel your recommended 100% 1000% and I hope you guys can take something from this with you because like good and want to start
Alena P.
Oh my gosh. I am so, incredibly, in love with this oil! I almost didn't but this because of the price but I'm glad I splurged. It smells intoxicating, clean, and beautiful. I love to use this after a shower and right before bed. With this oil a little goes a long way, and the scent lingers. I often will smell it on the sheets when I go to bed the next night after using this.
Vinita J.
Richmond, CA
Features essential oils of grapefruit seed, almond & olive Boosts micro blood circulation & detoxifies skin Helps relieve daily stress & restore vitality Makes skin feel relaxed & comfortable Suitable for all skin types. Smells amazing. Skin is left soft, smooth and deeply moisturized.
Jamie S.
Rock Hill, SC
I bought this to compare to bath and body works stress relief and while it did bring me some relief, it wasn't as absorbent and the bath and body works. It still is an amazing product but I noticed it took longer to absorb then i typically like to spend time on.
Catherine C.
DeKalb, Il
After a long day, a nice hot shower and then some Stress Relief Oil, help melt all the worries of the day away. This is available at Ulta, which is great. It feels great on the skin and you can really relax with this oil. I love this product and highly recommend it to anyone.