BY DERMALOGICA

Energizing Oil - Professional Strength ( Salon Size ) see more...

Jessica C.
Wonderful wonderful product!! Super lightweight and gentle on the skin. Refreshing smell too. This is my first time trying this product and I am very happy with my purchase, I will definitely be buying it again. I was happy to be able to find it at my local Walgreens!
Whitney B.
Paint Rock, AL
I love to mix this with my water I use foor facials near the end. It helps wake the client back up and invigorate their skin.
Ashleigh S.
Mount Carroll
Great stuff and it has an interesting smell. It did leave my face a little oily but I just wiped off the excess oil.
Kellie B.
Love this oil. Does wonders but products are kind of on the expensive side. It's worth trying if you can afford it.
Alyssa D.
Columbiana, AL
This feels so good on my skin, the smell is nice and I have seen great results with this product.
Eilidh G.
Product feels silky smooth when applied, skin feels nourished after using for a few days and continues use would yield better results. Purchased from amazon as it provided better value for money. Would recommend to anyone who is morally conscious about the products they buy.
Taylor S.
Use some of this stuff every now and again seems to be a good product especially on the skin, I actually didn't buy this my friend let me try some and for the bit I used it seemed really great, no improvement needed.
Nour A.
makkah
i love it my skin dry and this oil feel me fresh you must try it it's the best oil ever you get it