BY DERMALOGICA

Help minimize skin-aging triggers with this medium-weight, emollient daily moisturizer with Broad Spectrum SPF50. Patented Oleosome encapsulation technology boosts sunscreen effectiveness for critical protection against UV rays, while a unique polypeptide helps encourage collagen-producing activities.

• Este producto sirve para todo tipo de piel ? 1 Answers
Dermalogica Dynamic Skin Recovery Spf50
  • "My favorite day moisturizer. Although it is summer, my once combination skin is now more dehydrated since I am in my late thirties. This moisturizer keeps my skin supple. The high SPF, which I prefer to use daily, is a great convenience and my skin showed no sensitivity for this. Highly recommended!" in 5 reviews
  • "The moisturizer is light and great for sensitive skin.  I mix it with the daytime serum.  Works perfectly. " in 4 reviews
tricia e.
Los Angeles
I was given a sample of this, and I really liked it! I've been holding off on purchasing since I have several other samples to try out. What do I like about it? ----- #1 It has SPF! Not many moisturizers have SPF and not smell or feel like sunscreen. This felt like I was applying moisturizer, not sunscreen. ------ #2 It wasn't super light weight, but I didn't mind. It was more hydrating than any of my light weight moisturizers. So great for those days when you need a little bit more hydration. I feel that hydration is the key to better skin (well also protection). This moisturizer helps to delivery on both of these. While using the sample, I knew my face looked more radiant because it was a better hydrated. I have purchased a few other products from Derminolgica, and none have disappointed me. I fully trust the brand and their products.
Stéphanie A.
Haslet, TX
I haven’t seen a huge difference in my skin but I do like this lotion to apply every morning. I got a travel sized set from Ulta. This was the first time I had used used anything from Dermalogica. I am still going to see if I can find a product I like better. But I didn’t hate this product.
Vidhi A.
This sunscreen has been a life saver. I just moved to hot climate and needed a good sunscreen. My previous sunscreen wasn’t strong enough in the heat. I haven’t been tanned at all since I have started using this.
Kaylee G.
Syracuse
My absolute favorite moisturizer from the brand. I use this everyday and it’s amazing, after a week and a half of use I noticed that my skin felt softer and was more resilient and firm. Works great under makeup and has the added benefit of SPF without the ashy casting that a lot of SPFs have.
Angelica V.
Dermalogica has been one of the best product I’ve used I receive samples of them when they went to ipsy generation beauty in it I has changed my life especially the condensing that activates once you add to water it is the best I love it and I think God for those many samples because it has changed my face cleansing game if you haven’t tried it you have to.
Amina K.
Pleasanton, CA
Got a small sample in an Ulta pack went a purchased it right away am totally in love I put it on several times a day if I’m not wearing makeup and if I am I put it on morning and night. Will continue to purchase
Sarah R.
San Francisco , CA
This is a very rich moisturizer, and admittedly is a bit heavy for daily use on my oily/combo skin ... but it’s fantastic & I love that it has SPF 50! I love using this on the drier months, and it’s especially awesome to use on my décolletage area. If you are looking for a rich moisturizer with a good SPF, this would be a great choice for you!
melissa s.
Sherman oaks, CA
I received this product from Dermalogicas PR dept to use on my clients on set. I stopped using it on set since we film in HD and the sunscreen was making my clients look greasy over the course of the day. I ended up using it personally and really loved it. I didnt care about the glow it gave me throughout the day, as long as my skin was protected by the sun! Im a stickler for Sunscreen and I did really enjoy using this sunscreen! I noticed always looking hydrated and fresh and my skin cleared up a bit as well.
Lillian Yvette I.
Belmont, CA
Absolutely could not live without Dermalogica Dynamic Skin Recovery Spf30. I've been using it for the past five years and still haven't found anything that comes close. Not only does it absorb quickly and have broad spectrum SPF, it's not sticky AND doesn't leave a weird white film/tint on your skin. I've tried other products but - unless something crazy happens - I think this is my sunscreen for life. ❤❤❤ #contest
norisbel m.
Tampa, FL
I really love Dermalogica, they products works very well and are trustworthy. The Dynamic Skin Recovery is not the exception. This Moisturizes and Hydrate the skin while protecting it from ultra violet rays, all in one . Its smell is a mild aroma like fresh mint. Its consistency, like a liquid cream that is absorbed into the skin quickly, them we take advantage of all the benefits it brings to our skin.
Mayve M.
Naples , FL
Este producto sirve para todo tipo de piel ?

back