BY DERMALOGICA

This medium-weight SPF50 helps neutralize free radicals, improves skin's appearence, and as an active sunscreen, it protects against UVA and UVB rays. It blends smoothly over skin to create a perfected finish or canvas for make-up.

A daily SPF moisturizer that is loaded with antioxidants and helps reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles.

How To Use: After cleansing and toning, apply a generous amount to face and neck.

• Este producto sirve para todo tipo de piel ? 1 Answers
Dermalogica Dynamic Skin Recovery SPF50
  • "My favorite day moisturizer. Although it is summer, my once combination skin is now more dehydrated since I am in my late thirties. This moisturizer keeps my skin supple. The high SPF, which I prefer to use daily, is a great convenience and my skin showed no sensitivity for this. Highly recommended!" in 5 reviews
  • "The moisturizer is light and great for sensitive skin.  I mix it with the daytime serum.  Works perfectly. " in 4 reviews
Robin D.
Tacoma
This cream leaves a waxy feel when it dries, But more importantly, it contains chemical sunscreens and they burn if it gets in your eyes. Well, it made my eyes burn, anyway. I will stick to mineral sunscreen on my face and will use up this tube on my body. I will not buy this again.
tricia e.
Los Angeles
I was given a sample of this, and I really liked it! I've been holding off on purchasing since I have several other samples to try out. What do I like about it? ----- #1 It has SPF! Not many moisturizers have SPF and not smell or feel like sunscreen. This felt like I was applying moisturizer, not sunscreen. ------ #2 It wasn't super light weight, but I didn't mind. It was more hydrating than any of my light weight moisturizers. So great for those days when you need a little bit more hydration. I feel that hydration is the key to better skin (well also protection). This moisturizer helps to delivery on both of these. While using the sample, I knew my face looked more radiant because it was a better hydrated. I have purchased a few other products from Derminolgica, and none have disappointed me. I fully trust the brand and their products.
Kaylee G.
Syracuse
My absolute favorite moisturizer from the brand. I use this everyday and it’s amazing, after a week and a half of use I noticed that my skin felt softer and was more resilient and firm. Works great under makeup and has the added benefit of SPF without the ashy casting that a lot of SPFs have.
Angelica V.
Dermalogica has been one of the best product I’ve used I receive samples of them when they went to ipsy generation beauty in it I has changed my life especially the condensing that activates once you add to water it is the best I love it and I think God for those many samples because it has changed my face cleansing game if you haven’t tried it you have to.
Amina K.
Pleasanton, CA
Got a small sample in an Ulta pack went a purchased it right away am totally in love I put it on several times a day if I’m not wearing makeup and if I am I put it on morning and night. Will continue to purchase
Mo C.
Mesa, AZ
Purchased at: Dermalogica
Love this product!!! I use it on all my clients! Spf 50 is perfect amount to protect myself and my clients from the sun along with all of the awesome skin loving ingredients!!!
Taylor A.
Los angeles
This is a really hydrating SPF which I did like but I think that it was causing me some breakouts. I tried it for around a month on and off and everytime that i went back to it my skin would react. Its really a shame because I like the formula and the way that it feels.
Natalie S.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I've been using this for about a month now and as much as I love the consistency and concept, I think it's been breaking me out.  it's also a drop too fragrant which might also be causing the breakouts.  Someone pricey for the amount of product as well.
Lauren B.
I use this product daily couple with the defense barrier oil i really feel it has done wonders for my skin! It is worth the price. My skins feels more hydrated with this product and it absorbs into my skin nicely before i put my makeup on
Tabatha G.
Knoxville
Great SPF but this product is very moisturizing (leaves my oily/combo skin too greasy). This does not work well under liquid foundations well if you are oily/ combo skin. The matte foundation does not stay matte and separation can occur.
Mayve M.
Naples , FL
Este producto sirve para todo tipo de piel ?