BY DERMALOGICA

Help minimize skin-aging triggers with this medium-weight, emollient daily moisturizer with Broad Spectrum SPF30. Patented Oleosome encapsulation technology boosts sunscreen effectiveness for critical protection against UV rays, while a unique polypeptide helps encourage collagen-producing activities.

Lia A.
Thermal
I work at a spa that carries Dermalogica so the employees tend to get free sample products from time to time and I was super impressed with this moisturizer. I know it says SPF30 but Dermalogica now carries Dynamic skin recovery at SPF50 which is so much better for the skin. I LOVE this product. It goes on super light and I typically use a pump and a half for my face and throat. I have to pat the moisturizer into my skin or else it will leave a shiny finish. I also make sure to apply it maybe 15-20 minutes before going outside. It is a little pricey but Dermalogica tends to be up there in terms of price.
Megan L.
I love this light full coverage sun screen to use before I put on my makeup! This formula is light, non-greasy, yet leaves my face feeling airy and not clogged! Nothing is more frustrating to me is when a sun screen is heavy clogs your pores and leaves you with breakouts all over your face. This sunscreen is a must for me and I will not look elsewhere for any other full spectrum sunscreen because when you have the very best your search is over! ❤️
Shawn D.
Anchorage, AK
I have the trial size and maybe this is a newer product as mine is in spf 50 which is great cause of the sun glaring off the snow. My tube is almost out and I am going to purchase the full size as I like the feel of it, it is not oily or heavy on the skin. I don’t know which is worse the sun In the summer or winter, but I can’t wait to wear this product this summer as well.
Nikki N.
Hampton
Love it!!!!! My sister swears by this product! Its gentle on the skin. It made my skin feel smooth and can't wait to use more. It was worth the money for sure. I will definitely use more of their products and highly recommend to others! This might be my next go to product.
Dermalogica Solar Defense Booster Spf50
Nicole D.
Middletown, DE
LOVE THIS! Dermalogica is such a staple and I review all of their products because I love them so much. The price can be a bit of a turn off but the products are so good that it is justified. I don’t mind spending some extra money if I know the products are going to perform! This this stuff so much and will continue to buy as usual!
Brandy G.
La Plata
This sunscreen doesn't just block rays it also fights signs of aging and well. This formula has new technology that helps neutralize free radicals. You can wear it under your make up and it creates a blank canvas while fighting signs of aging and prepping for your make up.
Shawn D.
Anchorage, AK
Only a four because I haven’t used it enough, however I might contradict myself because I have reviewed it before. It is winter and sun blares off the snow in Alaska, can’t wait to try it in the summer. Who need more of a sun block that spf 50? Must have for anyone who enjoys the outdoors!
Kim S.
Bentonville, AR
Love this product, would not go out into the sun without it. I am Asian and I feel that the longer we stay out in the sun, the more age spots I get. Since I started using this, I noticed a reduction in my age spots.
tricia e.
Los Angeles
I have only used a deluxe sample of this but I completely feel in love. I got to use it for about 2 weeks in am and Pm. A little went a long way with this. My complexion improved during this time. More hydrated. More radiant and I love that it has SPF. The scent was minimal.
Brooke M.
Bryant
Not great for the anti-aging, but loving it for the SPF! I just think it’s overpriced for the amount you get. I do like that my sensitive skin stayed hydrated and did not have any breakouts while using this product.
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
I'm turning 29 and wondering that I should start caring for my skin for aging now on. What are the products that actually worked for you? How is this one? Also my skin is very oily so I have to avoid most of the cream products.
Sarah R.
San Francisco , CA
Any oily-skinned ladies have an opinion on this? I have combination skin that tends to get a bit oily in the t-zone, and I'm wondering how this product would fare for me.
Marcela O.
Does this make your skin oily?