BY DERMALOGICA

A skin care system researched and developed by The International Dermal Institute. Recommended for the smart management and treatment of skin aging. Achieve absolute hydration and help defend against the internal and external causes of skin aging with this medium-weight, emollient daily moisturizer with SPF30.  A patented polypeptide combined with Glucosamine and Soy stimulates collagen synthesis, enhances the skin s natural ability to fight skin-aging caused by sugar reacting with proteins in the skin .  White Tea polyphenols regulate the formation of collagen-degrading MMPs brought on by UV rays while tripeptides, stabilized Vitamin C, Yeast Extract and Phytoestrogens help catalyze the skin s natural collagen production to enhance skin firmness. Advanced sunscreen technology provides critical protection from daylight exposure, yet blends smoothly into skin to create a p see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Stephanie V.
Nazareth, PA
If I could give this 100 stars I would!! I have seriously gone through SO many moisturizers trying to find one that is perfect for my skin. This is heavy enough to hydrate my skin thoroughly but not greasy- and still light enough to wear in the summer. I love that it has SPF in it too! I swear this is the best moisturizer on the market!
My H.
Saint Louis, MO
The dynamic Skin recovery is one of my favorite spf or sunscreen moisturizers because it is really hydrating. It is a bit pricey but I'm happy with my purchase. It is part of their anti-aging line and i use it to prevent sun damage. I use it as my last step in my routine
Christie A.
Mulberry, FL
Love the whole line! It doesn't dry me out or make my skin seem like there is a film or residue left behind. Highly recommend. It is pricey but definitely high quality and totally worth the money! They have it for all skin types as well:)
Maggie K.
Springfield, MO
This a good product. It definitely does as advertised. It makes my skin feel very soft and hasn't broken me out at all. I think it is good quality, though it may be a bit overpriced. I would definitely recommend this.
Maria R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this moisturizer. It's a 3-1, moisturizing, anti-aging and sun protection. It applies nicely and isn't greasy.
Christina B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great quality - long lasting. No harsh chemicals or smell. Doesn't feel sticky or too heavy. Great product!
Laura G.
Mississauga, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing product. Actually works. Left my skin feeling extra clean and soft. Definitely pulled out everything lying below the surface which is hard to find in a product.
Niki J.
Oshawa, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Never let anyone give you a facial without these products!! These are a must have. I take them everywhere with me