Dermalogica Dry Skin Kit uploaded by Claire M.

BY DERMALOGICA

This kit for dry skin contains a complete product regimen to help replenish hydration levels to relieve dryness, flakiness and fine lines.

Regina B.
Good for normal everyday skin. If you have time to actually do all the steps it works wonders.
Danielle W.
Upland, CA
This is my all time favorite kit the day I tried it I feel in love. It's my go to everyday.
Natalie T.
Live Oak, FL
Works good for my skin. Great product for my busy life. I love it, definitely gonna be using it
Jade T.
ANNANDALE, VA
Easy for busy person like me. Can bring everywhere I want :> love it love it love it
Christina H.
Greenville, OH
I have super dry skin, I love this product. It made my skin feel Sooo healthy!
Shawna G.
Toronto , ON
I love, love, love these kits from Dermalogica. I bought it from a spa, and they were clearing out stock, so it was super cheap. I will definitely re-by the products, because my skin has never felt or looked better.
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
I absolutely love this line and specially Dermalogica as a brand. I have dry skin and have suffered from dry skin for years and the cleanser is the only gel cleanser that has never made my face feel tight or irritated after use. After searching for many products recommend for dry skin this has been my holy grail to go back to! I also have sensitive skin and this didn't irritate it at all, it's quite soft and gentle and does not have that chemical smell.
Tania C.
India, Bangalore
The Dermalogica dry skin kit is a great start for perfect skin. It is a hydrating tool for thirsty , lifeless skin. It is very gentle on the skin which mean it keep the moisture intact. These products are dermatologist tested. I would definitely recommend this product for the ones who have dry skin.
Charl M.
This kit sorted my skin out completely, it eased my dryness, reduced redness added a supple feel back into my skin. The products feel a little thin to me but it makes it perfect for patting into the skin and allowing the product to soak in quickly, no stickiness with this.
Ceilagh M.
Toronto , ON
I recently tried this product line and quickly fell in love! As someone with very combination skin, this line hydrated while balancing my oily areas! Although a bit pricey, I would highly recommend! #giftcrush #dermalogica #influenster
kayla P.
When should I be expecting this through the mail.
Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH
Is this formula very heavy/greasy? I'm using the normal kit and it's leaving me a bit dry.