Dermalogica Dry Skin Kit uploaded by Claire M.

BY DERMALOGICA

This kit for dry skin contains a complete product regimen to help replenish hydration levels to relieve dryness, flakiness and fine lines.

Charmeka D.
Philadelphia, PA
I have really oily skin so I need a body scrub to unclog my pores. This one with get it actually been clearing my skin up.
Stacy M.
San Antonio, TX
Love this little kit especially great when you are traveling. They have the perfect sizes to test the products.
Melissa S.
Rocklin, CA
Great for traveling and trying to stay up on my skin regiment everything is gentle and gets what I need done
Bettina S.
Macon, GA
This product is unscented, gentle on sensitive and dry skin. It replenishes and hydrates without being oily.
Nurun C.
Stone Mountain, GA
Omg this sounds perfect for my kind of skin!! I really need to try this since I have dry and sensitive skin
Bethany G.
Eleanor, WV
I can go on and on about Dermalogica products, my skin looks so fresh and smooth after just one use!
Kelli G.
Columbus, GA
I bought this product to use on my clients. Definitely a good product for all clients with dry skin.
Megha M.
Sunnyvale, CA
Loved each n every piece in this set. The face mist would be my favorite if I had to choose one.
Sadia I.
Sacramento, CA
Amazing kit. This brand is very good I have oily acne skin. It's works great. Worth the money.
Francesca M.
Lawton, OK
My face is dry after using it and my face also got more irritated and did not clear up my face
kayla P.
When should I be expecting this through the mail.
Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH
Is this formula very heavy/greasy? I'm using the normal kit and it's leaving me a bit dry.