Dermalogica Dry Skin Kit uploaded by Claire M.

BY DERMALOGICA

This kit for dry skin contains a complete product regimen to help replenish hydration levels to relieve dryness, flakiness and fine lines.

Tiara G.
I use this kit everyday and I've notice an unbelievable difference in my t-zone where I would normally get the dryness and flakes when I would put my makeup on. But I did notice that if I stoppped for a couple of days I would get tiny bumps in my t-zone I'm not sure if that's normal but other than that this product is wonderful! Definitely would recommend anyone who has dry skin like me
Gina J.
This a a great starter kit for dry skin. It has everything you need to cleanse, tone, exfoliate, and moisturize. If I have a client that’s on the fence about using the product or investing in the full size this set is perfect to give them a feel for what the product can do for them.
member-08baf
This was a great way to sample what Dermilogica has to offer for those of us with parched skin. I really enjoyed the priducts and repurchased two in the full size. Smells great feels amazing.
ALICIA B.
johnstown, NY
You can purchase Dermalogica Skin Kit - Dry Skin Conditions 5 Piece Set for about 40 dollars. I really like the that my skin felt smoother and healthy after using Dermalogica Skin Kit - Dry Skin Conditions 5 Piece Set. The packaging is nice and simple and easy to open. I really love my Dermalogica Skin Kit - Dry Skin Conditions 5 Piece Set. A must buy!
Jade L.
Magna, UT
I actually went into the Ulta store and spoke with one of the ladies who do skincare and she recommended that I get the derma Logica dry skin kit because I have really bad dry skin in my t-zone and on my nose in it made me feel really self-conscious so when she recommended that to me I felt really good because I use it every day and I've noticed a complete change over the course of a couple months that I've been using it
Alexis S.
I have extremely dry skin so I'm always on the hunt to find effective products. I have 3 stars because it really does come with a large variety of products. But for me they were extremely harsh and chemically so much that my skin actually dried out. It's a good set to sample but to me the products were not worth the time or money.
Keia C.
Atlanta, GA
I always suggest these kits for people who are starting out and skin care but also need to take really great care of their skin, the perfect combination of products allows you to customize your daily routine yet not compromising for quality!
Karen H.
Roanoke, VA
I got this from ulta and honestly I would never buy it again! I had to return the products because it sucked so bad. It made my face irritated and broke me out so bad. Didn't do anything to my face just broke me out and it was so pricey!
Sabrina C.
The spray in this set is amazing and I love the way it smells. I used it for the first time as a gift and it was very effective. I put it on before and after my make up(if I use makeup that day). Definitely would recommend it to anyone.
Jessica M.
Palmetto , GA
This kit is great for travel and the products are long lasting and very effective I love dermalogica products and I think this kit is a great way to test things out first without spending a fortune on stuff you may not be to fond of!!
kayla P.
When should I be expecting this through the mail.
Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH
Is this formula very heavy/greasy? I'm using the normal kit and it's leaving me a bit dry.