Dermalogica dermalogica UltraCalming Super Sensitive Shield SPF 30 uploaded by Natalya C.Dermalogica dermalogica UltraCalming Super Sensitive Shield SPF 30 uploaded by Juliane R.

BY DERMALOGICA

A high-performance non-chalky sunscreen-Formulated with exclusive UltraCalmingTM Complex to minimize sensitivity redness irritation & inflammation-Contains chemical-free sunscreens Titanium Dioxide & Zinc Oxide for optimum UVA & UVB protection-Developed with UV Smart Booster Technology comprising antioxidant vitamins C & E- Helps boost UV defense anytime skin is exposed to daylight-Skin appears calm elastic & comfortable-To use: Apply liberally to face 15 minutes prior to sun exposure. Re-apply as needed after swimming & exercise Product Line: Dermalogica - Day CareProduct Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

• Would this go under or over my sunscreen?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This stuff is great especially when my skin gets very sensitive which can happen at anytime. I know that this is a brand that I can turn to and trust everytime with my skin! I would definitely recommend " in 14 reviews
julianna L.
I suffer from chronic dry and sensitive skin, and with the winter months approaching I have found huge relief thanks to Dermalogica. This product provides gentle relief that I need, without causing breakouts like others products I have used. This product is worth the price in my opinion!
Mychele G.
Corp Christi, TX
I have very sensitive skin and this has been the only thing I can use. It works very well.
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
Love this moisturizer with sunscreen protection. It works wonders for my sensitive skin and rosacea. Gives me a nice glow while improving my skin tone.
Haley F.
Wilmington, VT
This product is a bit too heavy for my skin type. It feels a little too greasy for me.
Imilda K.
Sterling, VA
Thats a really good product that provides you with a great spf for those hot summer days! The price is good and the quality is perfect! Definitely will buy again in the future!
Hanna s.
Overrall the brand dermalogical is a great skin care line. Its not harsh and very gentle on the face. I have dry sensitive skin and i love it. I purchased mine at a near by Ulta. Overral its a great product
Emma B.
Kristi G.
This is my favourite moisturizer so far. It gets rid of my redness and has helped to get rid of my acne over time. Sadly, I have the same problem across moisturizers: I can not find one that makes the oil appear less on my face. This one is okay, I don't look as oily as I would with other moisturizers, so it's good in my books.
Haley W.
I have overly sensitive skin that is semi oily with a lot of redness. Someone at Ulta suggested I get this for the summer. It feels terrible on my skin, was insanely expensive for every little product. It not only made my redness worse it broke me out.
Valerie L.
Providence, RI
Probably the BEST moisturizer I have ever used on my face. When made my purchase, I made it clear I wanted a moisturizer that wouldn't react with my skin thag could also act as a sunscreen. This lotion is perfect for those two purposes. You need barely a pea size amount for your entire face, making the bottle last a long time between purchases. It goes on sheer, and works well under make up. I have gotten more compliments than I can count on my face's skin since I started using this product. Good for use in all seasons!
Melissa V.
Would this go under or over my sunscreen?