Dermalogica dermalogica UltraCalming Super Sensitive Shield SPF 30 uploaded by Natalya C.Dermalogica dermalogica UltraCalming Super Sensitive Shield SPF 30 uploaded by Juliane R.

BY DERMALOGICA

A high-performance non-chalky sunscreen-Formulated with exclusive UltraCalmingTM Complex to minimize sensitivity redness irritation & inflammation-Contains chemical-free sunscreens Titanium Dioxide & Zinc Oxide for optimum UVA & UVB protection-Developed with UV Smart Booster Technology comprising antioxidant vitamins C & E- Helps boost UV defense anytime skin is exposed to daylight-Skin appears calm elastic & comfortable-To use: Apply liberally to face 15 minutes prior to sun exposure. Re-apply as needed after swimming & exercise Product Line: Dermalogica - Day CareProduct Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

• Would this go under or over my sunscreen?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Kaytie 💋.
Fayetteville
I use this after the resurfacing peel to calm my face from irritation. It leaves my skin hydrated and does not feel heavy.
Ayatt H.
Beaverton , OR
Perfect! My super sensitive skin really appreciated fhisS great value because with this product a little goes a long way. Thank you dermalogica for creating this!!!
Lindsey M.
Apple Valley, MN
This is an amazing product for anyone looking for a moisturizer/spf that has really sensitive skin or some redness. It really does calm whatever may be going on, and you can feel assured it’s not gonna make it feel worse or inflamed.
Nika J.
North Lauderdale, FL
I seem to have a really dry spot on my upper lip and I'll put this on and it just sinks into my skin so nice. I love this.
Lindsay B.
Baltimore, MD
It's a good product but not necessary and pretty overpriced for how effective it is. It works and it's fine but I think there's better stuff out there for less
Johann Q.
Great great everyday moisturizer with SPF. Easy to apply, I Love it!!! Dermalogica rocks
Nicole B.
Fort McMurray , AB
Great product for someone needing to clam down their skin. Helps even out the redness. Very gentle product.
Harriet M.
Arnhem
I loved this product. I used it on my skin whilst I was taking medication for my acne. It was affordable and I needed it. The packaging is professional and clean. I would recommend it to anyone with skin problems
Danielle P.
Clarenville, NL
Had the whole Ultra Calming line used on me in a customized facial and I'm in love. I'm a makeup junkie and went bare faced for days to show off how amazing this lone makes your skin look. It looks like it feels clean and hydrated and it really does. Amazing.
Miranda S.
Elk River, MN
I love this moisturizer! I received it as a gift and would absolutely buy again! It is very effective and made my skin feel so soft. It smells good, feels great, and works wonderfully. It is a little pricey but worth every cent.
Melissa V.
Would this go under or over my sunscreen?