Dermalogica dermalogica UltraCalming Super Sensitive Shield SPF 30 uploaded by Natalya C.Dermalogica dermalogica UltraCalming Super Sensitive Shield SPF 30 uploaded by Juliane R.

BY DERMALOGICA

A high-performance non-chalky sunscreen-Formulated with exclusive UltraCalmingTM Complex to minimize sensitivity redness irritation & inflammation-Contains chemical-free sunscreens Titanium Dioxide & Zinc Oxide for optimum UVA & UVB protection-Developed with UV Smart Booster Technology comprising antioxidant vitamins C & E- Helps boost UV defense anytime skin is exposed to daylight-Skin appears calm elastic & comfortable-To use: Apply liberally to face 15 minutes prior to sun exposure. Re-apply as needed after swimming & exercise Product Line: Dermalogica - Day CareProduct Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

• Would this go under or over my sunscreen?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This stuff is great especially when my skin gets very sensitive which can happen at anytime. I know that this is a brand that I can turn to and trust everytime with my skin! I would definitely recommend " in 14 reviews
Haley W.
I have overly sensitive skin that is semi oily with a lot of redness. Someone at Ulta suggested I get this for the summer. It feels terrible on my skin, was insanely expensive for every little product. It not only made my redness worse it broke me out.
Tilly B.
Calming for my super sensitive skin, although the packaging was a little hard to use. I love the product but the price point was a little high to become a skincare staple. It was my first time using dermalogica, I loved the skin mapping service provided and found it useful to get a proper prescription of my skincare needs.
Erica S.
State College
Didn't feel like this worked for me, but maybe my skin didn't need it as much as some other people might. Not very much for your money, but I can see that it would go a long way.
Juliane R.
I've used this and mixed it with my moisturizer. I feel like it helps my moisturized penetrate better and really soak into my skin.
Amanda G.
Sanford, FL
Super expensive and did nothing except irritate my sensitive skin! I would not buy this again or recommend to anyone! I bought it at Ulta
V Chor P.
It's great for sensitivity of the skin! The price is very reasonable if I must say. It was my first time using this product l. It did meet my expectations, and I would recommend to friends, and families!
Kim B.
Seattle, WA
I tend towards rosacea, lucky me, so I was thrilled to find a Dermalogicia Super Sensitive sunscreen. It went on cleanly and was easy to apply. I found at a local Portland busy supplier. It was good. But I like the SkinCeuticals sensitive sunscreen I used prior to this purchase I'll go back to the old tried and true when this bottle is empty.
Haley F.
Wilmington, VT
This product is a bit too heavy for my skin type. It feels a little too greasy for me.
Kaytie 💋.
Fayetteville
I use this after the resurfacing peel to calm my face from irritation. It leaves my skin hydrated and does not feel heavy.
Lindsey M.
Apple Valley, MN
This is an amazing product for anyone looking for a moisturizer/spf that has really sensitive skin or some redness. It really does calm whatever may be going on, and you can feel assured it’s not gonna make it feel worse or inflamed.
Melissa V.
Would this go under or over my sunscreen?